FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > hard to get meets

hard to get meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For us women to. You post a meet . Most don't bother to read it right. N just message you . Trying to be a chancer .beleave me not easy for us women either . To find someone your actually want to meet with. . Love a role reversal for men to experience it . Plenty messages Yip lots and lots . But ones the pay attention to what your looking for . Different kettle of fish .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you like someone you should just message them..

That's what i usually do most of the times though the message gets lost in a huge clutch of mails that the person will be getting on a day to day basis.

But most of the times the get back to you..

Agreed. We spend immense amounts of time on fab trying to get a meet sorted.

More often than not it falls thru for one reason or another.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

regular singles socials might be the way to go

"For us women to. You post a meet . Most don't bother to read it right. N just message you . Trying to be a chancer .beleave me not easy for us women either . To find someone your actually want to meet with. . Love a role reversal for men to experience it . Plenty messages Yip lots and lots . But ones the pay attention to what your looking for . Different kettle of fish ."

Yup I agree with you on this, don't think half of the guys even read our profiles never mind any meets we might post up x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think having a list of friends that actually are people who you consider meeting or have met, then focusing on them.

I think people rely too heavily on their statuses, forum posts and the meet today.

"For us women to. You post a meet . Most don't bother to read it right. N just message you . Trying to be a chancer .beleave me not easy for us women either . To find someone your actually want to meet with. . Love a role reversal for men to experience it . Plenty messages Yip lots and lots . But ones the pay attention to what your looking for . Different kettle of fish ."

Seems you are already "sorted" with a hot fit man, so any thing else is surly an added bonus

From reading your profile you seem to enjoy lots of men so surely if someone takes time to mail you, it would only be polite to mail them back even if just to say thank you for the kind message but your not what im looking for.

If as you say, you don't reply then some will think, why bother even taking the chance of mailing

regardless, good luck with your search for a lovely man, if you mail them and they don't reply, im sure you will know why

Not just meets I had someone block me saying I was to old to even talk to. Yet had from 20 to 70 as three age range. But that's life. Some days I give up.

"Not just meets I had someone block me saying I was to old to even talk to. Yet had from 20 to 70 as three age range. But that's life. Some days I give up. "

does yir willy still work at 53

just joking

"Not just meets I had someone block me saying I was to old to even talk to. Yet had from 20 to 70 as three age range. But that's life. Some days I give up. "

Getting told the truth sometimes hurts but us oldies can take it broad shoulders and all that jargon

"Not just meets I had someone block me saying I was to old to even talk to. Yet had from 20 to 70 as three age range. But that's life. Some days I give up.

does yir willy still work at 53

just joking"

Yes it still works. In fact it's harder than ever it was. I know now were all the iron from the bru went to lol

"does yir willy still work at 53

just joking

Yes it still works. In fact it's harder than ever it was. I know now were all the iron from the bru went to lol "

time to start drinking Iron Bru, made fae girders

I havnt had a meet yet all you woman r to fussy haha

"I havnt had a meet yet all you woman r to fussy haha"

You say we are fussy. We prefer to say we have standards

Sorry but you left that repost wide open. No offence

"Agreed. We spend immense amounts of time on fab trying to get a meet sorted.

More often than not it falls thru for one reason or another. "

perhaps its your profile

perhaps its your profile "

Unlikely

perhaps its your profile

Unlikely "

then why do you suspect they give you the slip?

At least now I know it isn't just me that finds it difficult to find genuine people to meet up with.

perhaps its your profile

Unlikely

then why do you suspect they give you the slip?"

Is that a serious question?

yes, there must be reasons and if it happens often you must suspect they fall onto a certain category?

do you cam with them first and have lengthily chat for a week or two first, there must be some reason

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"For us women to. You post a meet . Most don't bother to read it right. N just message you . Trying to be a chancer .beleave me not easy for us women either . To find someone your actually want to meet with. . Love a role reversal for men to experience it . Plenty messages Yip lots and lots . But ones the pay attention to what your looking for . Different kettle of fish .

Seems you are already "sorted" with a hot fit man, so any thing else is surly an added bonus

From reading your profile you seem to enjoy lots of men so surely if someone takes time to mail you, it would only be polite to mail them back even if just to say thank you for the kind message but your not what im looking for.

If as you say, you don't reply then some will think, why bother even taking the chance of mailing

regardless, good luck with your search for a lovely man, if you mail them and they don't reply, im sure you will know why "

Where is this hot man ?: yes I do enjoy meeting different men but not at the same time ?: LOL

"yes, there must be reasons and if it happens often you must suspect they fall onto a certain category?

do you cam with them first and have lengthily chat for a week or two first, there must be some reason"

I was just asking because presumably you have read numerous posts complaining about fakes, timewasters, weirdos etc.

If you haven't I could answer you in great length but in the end it comes down to the simple fact that on fab a great deal of frog kissing needs to be undertaken if you hope to meet your Prince.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

if you want to find someone you really want to meet. I would say posting a meet is highly unlikely to get what you desire. Spend time research those who you find appealing chat for a while see if theres chemistry

By *yz69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I personally read the profile before messaging anyone. I look for some form of literacy to go along with personality. Obviously looks help but the better looking you are the more mails you get and are therefore less likely to read my mail.

Most of the mails I send tend to be unread.

"For us women to. You post a meet . Most don't bother to read it right. N just message you . Trying to be a chancer .beleave me not easy for us women either . To find someone your actually want to meet with. . Love a role reversal for men to experience it . Plenty messages Yip lots and lots . But ones the pay attention to what your looking for . Different kettle of fish .

regardless, good luck with your search for a lovely man, if you mail them and they don't reply, im sure you will know why

Where is this hot man ?: yes I do enjoy meeting different men but not at the same time ?: LOL"

You tell me where the "hot man" is? it was the hot man you mentioned you could provide as a dating partner to accompany you if meeting a couple, until now as you have now hidden your profile??

makes it even more difficult to read when its hidden lol

» Add a new message to this topic