FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hello everone. I'm new and just had a FAB idea.

Hello everone. I'm new and just had a FAB idea.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everybody. I'm new to FAB and over the last week or so, I've basically learned how the site works by using it quite a lot. Trial and error if you will. The only problem, unfortunatley for me is that using trial and error in situations where first impression is everything is ineffective. I hadn't thought of that.

I've basically made a lot of mistakes of the kind that I'm sure many novice users have made before. But I'm learning fast. If you noticed earlier I said, "how the site works", not "how you worked the site." This is because during the last week I have learned that this order is indeed correct.

Anyway at various "flash point" moments throughout the week the importance of various features of the site would strike me. With one of these being the importance of photos. Yes, photos. Now I hadn't really given them too much thought. I viewed them mearley as a tool, a means of confirming "what someone looks like". I used my laptop for some selfies(never do these normaly)and thought "fine". Only now do I realise that no, it's not fine.

It's a competative jungle out there, having "Fine" photos just isn't good enough. They really need to at be at the very least good and hopefully be better. Now I'm not talking fine art here people. I mean that I could do a good enough job with my own old hat digital camera if only I could position it properly.

So this got me thinking of a useful and hopefully fun meet up. For this I am going to have to do a Beyonce here and send this one out to all the single ladies out there. The first time I have ever done this as I am interested in meeting couples usually. So here it is, I'm looking for a single female to meet, either at her's or mine for a fun afternoon or evening focused on gettig each other a good strong set of photos together. As well as hopefully having some fun along the way.

We could also perhaps advise each other on our appearance or profile from the perspective of a member of the opposite sex. I've been out of the game so long, I'm hopelessly out of touch. But have a look at my profile, I think I look alright, in fact I'm pretty happy when I look in the mirror.

I know that I'm not stunning. So I guess that if your female and think the same sort of thing about your own looks, we could be a good match for this. If you think so too then drop me a PM.

So I realise that this has been rather long so to everyone that madeit to here, thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi everybody. I'm new to FAB and over the last week or so, I've basically learned how the site works by using it quite a lot. Trial and error if you will. The only problem, unfortunatley for me is that using trial and error in situations where first impression is everything is ineffective. I hadn't thought of that.

I've basically made a lot of mistakes of the kind that I'm sure many novice users have made before. But I'm learning fast. If you noticed earlier I said, "how the site works", not "how you worked the site." This is because during the last week I have learned that this order is indeed correct.

Anyway at various "flash point" moments throughout the week the importance of various features of the site would strike me. With one of these being the importance of photos. Yes, photos. Now I hadn't really given them too much thought. I viewed them mearley as a tool, a means of confirming "what someone looks like". I used my laptop for some selfies(never do these normaly)and thought "fine". Only now do I realise that no, it's not fine.

It's a competative jungle out there, having "Fine" photos just isn't good enough. They really need to at be at the very least good and hopefully be better. Now I'm not talking fine art here people. I mean that I could do a good enough job with my own old hat digital camera if only I could position it properly.

So this got me thinking of a useful and hopefully fun meet up. For this I am going to have to do a Beyonce here and send this one out to all the single ladies out there. The first time I have ever done this as I am interested in meeting couples usually. So here it is, I'm looking for a single female to meet, either at her's or mine for a fun afternoon or evening focused on gettig each other a good strong set of photos together. As well as hopefully having some fun along the way.

We could also perhaps advise each other on our appearance or profile from the perspective of a member of the opposite sex. I've been out of the game so long, I'm hopelessly out of touch. But have a look at my profile, I think I look alright, in fact I'm pretty happy when I look in the mirror.

I know that I'm not stunning. So I guess that if your female and think the same sort of thing about your own looks, we could be a good match for this. If you think so too then drop me a PM.

So I realise that this has been rather long so to everyone that madeit to here, thanks."

your fab idea has beem suggested many times before op but good luck in finding a suitor

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Welcome OP. From the sounds of it you're learning & experimenting with what works & what doesn't. Be patient & good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Welcome OP. From the sounds of it you're learning & experimenting with what works & what doesn't. Be patient & good luck. "

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

Good luck to you fella. Think you still have more to learn about the way the site works and the way people work the site.

» Add a new message to this topic