FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CAMS IN SCOTLAND ROOM

CAMS IN SCOTLAND ROOM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

in light of the discussions that everyone has been having regarding cams.. wouldnt it be a good idea to say that only faces or upper parts of bodies (if clothed) should be shown in the scotland room.... ??

we have all discussed how the guys sit drooling and slavering over the fems on cam in room.. but if that fem is sitting teasing can we really blame the guys?? i for one hate sitting trying to chat in room when guys are slavering all over the place and someone needs to go fetch the mop!! maybe this would cause less hassle.. and just a fleeting thought that went through my head!!

more than often enough the guys get slagged off for wanking on cam... does any1 complain about the fem sitting playing and teasing?? quite surprised if there is.

anyway thats my 2p worth.. dunno who would agree with it, but personally i think its lowering the tone of the CHAT room.. if ye wanna play and tease get off to the directing room and leave us to chat!!

mrs hoops xxx (awaiting the slandering im gonna get for this lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can empathize entirely DM and understand where you are coming from with this, I know I've said enough about the subject myself. But, doesn't this smack of censorship and on an adult chat site it's difficult to say just how far is too far for each individual, freedom of expression etc. It would also be very difficult to control and put added responsibility on the chat room mods.

I know how you feel having been in some run-ins myself in chat begging stubborn individuals to take their pack of baying slavering wolves with them to the directing room, only to have them come back minutes later as they don't get the same attention or hold the crowd against the competition.

I can only say we police ourselves, maybe agree for a length of time to continue in the way you suggest and verbally stone the miscreants!!!

Laine xxxxx

Good thoughts DM but even those ladies that show their face and or upper body are asked to show more, whether that be their bra, boobs, legs etc. Even if they showed everything they would be asked to show more!!

Obviously us mods will kick and ban (mainly the latter) those directing, but sometimes we dont always see the conversation or see the conversation out of context so miss it or get it wrong.

If any one wants my MSN addy so they can get my attention then feel free to ask for it.

Steve

Totally agree with you Choobs. I have accidentally clicked on a cam and there's some bloke wanking away, i don't want to see that. Put it away or go into the directing room.

I put my cam on occasionally and have never had my cock out. Why look at at cock when you can view my lovely face lol

Explicit context on my cam is private only.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The directing room is for people who want to be directed.

What if the person likes the backing of the mod in the no directing rooms and feels safe enough in there to know that a mod won't let them be directed?

Censorship of this kind I think is a bad thing.

Maybe as someone suggested once is to have a chatroom with no cams at all allowed.

There is also a block button people for people to use if they don't want to see what someone types or watch someones cam.

By *lackbird186Man  over a year ago

west glasgow

yes some would like to talk to a face - not a chin or bellow .they might have nice boobs but the old addage youve seen one youve seen them all - every face is individual

well having cammed a lot, there are a few pit falls with the non discrete

cammed a gang bang from my house..

a couple from Angus with no profile pics, no feedback, recognised me and went into the local post office and told all the posties ' ffs, shoulda seen the cam show I seen fae that hoose at the top of xxxx street '... bless him, he didna tell them he and his wife were swingers, just that ' he ' had stumbled on it by accident.. bless him ..

thats the risk you take showing faces...

think it always has to be upto the person whos on cam. It can be a good laugh when your on cam and dressed up nice and having a tease, dont see any harm in that at all.

dont think it would be the people camming that are in the wrong, it surely would be the people who would be slabbering all over the board that are at fault., as thats what whispers are for.

x

hell its a sex swinging site, directing room is for people who like to be directed or like directing. ppl can show what they want on their cam in chat rooms, we aint gotta watch them have we. Think its good to have cams in the rooms if all the men are watching one female on cam, tough on the others i think but all is fair in love and sex lolol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I think personaly cams and a little flirtation is fine but anyone showing cocks /pussy or having full sex should be made to leave and go to the directing room as it disrupts the normal convo that goes on in chat but have to admit the ppl who spoil it r the ones who sit in the room all day long dont chat then as soon a woman puts her cam on come crawling out the wood work like a pack of wolves and start with their discusting comments

luv jacs

xxxx

By *_jkCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We feel that surely block is the key word here, its there for anybody who doesnt want to see or hear from anybody who is offending you.

How can anybody showing bits of their body be offensive on an adult chat room in a swinging site? Some people do get a kick out of teasing perspective new meets on cam without going into the lions den which is the directing room.

However anybody who is overstepping the mark will, we have no doubt be dealt with by the mods. But we cannot start censoring the use of the room completely or we will run the risk of dulling the product.

Just our opinion and we do understand that some dont like to see naked people lol.

i am not saying showing your body is offensive... merely stating that the fems can sit and tease and play and not much gets said about it.. but the minute a guy wanks he is slated.... i have no qualms wi fems sitting doing what they want.. i dont watch but then they get the guys all excited and thats when the floor needs mopping!! then thats when guys get banned for saying stuff to the girls... sometimes it just goes too far is all im saying... and u also get the fems who wisper the guys to tell them what to do... not fair either is it?? and i wont mention the fems who go in a huff if they aint getting the attention another fem is getting......... psml

once again this is a topic that could go on forever.. with different opinions coming out... which is all it was... my opinion!

Some folk like sitting on cam , clothed or otherwise they are not teasing anyone!!.

If people obeyed rules as in "directing" ( asking anyone to do ANYTHING on cam is DIRECTING) THERE WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM.

Why? should these people suffer because a few can not obey the rules that are there for EVERYONE'S benefit .

By *imandher67Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

If people are on cam let them carry on they are harming noone we dont have to watch.If they dont wish to be directed then they shouldnt have to leave the chat room they chat in 99.9% of the time otherwise.If they are being directed it is those who are directing causing the problem.When I am in the scots room and I am chatting I tend only to look for the name of the person I am chatting to so I dont feel that what is being done is interfering with normal chat.as for making it a head only webcam chat room I disagree we are adults and have the ability to hit the v button to switch of a naked cammer if we do not wish to see whats going on.

But we all have different ideas of what is acceptable so people who do cam may feel a bit peeved at the fact they are being commented about and to leave and go cam in the directing room so if mrs her is on cam wae her tits oot and yae dont like it dont watch ............... rant over lol

Mr Him

glasgow

Must agree with that one, makes the mods job a bit more difficult in that if they dont ban constant offenders then some may stop coming in to room.

However it should be the ones directing and being downright rude who should be asked to leave.

Weve been away from room a lot lately due to surgery,so maybe we are unaware of some situation that is causing this thread.

That said were back now so maybe in a weeks time wel be screaming for censorship too lol

And as for having full sex on cam , some like the thrill of being watched, without being directed,if you go in directing you get bombarded with the crudest instructions going.

This is a sex site and as it says in the rule / instructions .....feel free to watch or show as long as you obey the rules!!!!

J JK welcome back and on a full recovery x

Buboo

glasgow

"And as for having full sex on cam , some like the thrill of being watched, without being directed,if you go in directing you get bombarded with the crudest instructions going.

This is a sex site and as it says in the rule / instructions .....feel free to watch or show as long as you obey the rules!!!!"

That is a very sensible outlook.We do enjoy watching others when one of those moods takes us and have on a few occasions played on cam too. Mind you were usualy too busy perving to direct.

And ta Banderas

By *erandhim67Couple  over a year ago

West Lothian

I wont take myself off to the directing room - sorry - I dont want to be directed. I do however enjoy a little harmless showing and flirtation in a video chatroom on a swinging site for the sexually liberated!

Men should not put up with being slagged off for showing on cam either - and should report the offenders - its fair to say its a form of bullying.

If the women on cam were being abused in this way, there would be a lot said about it.

The Scotsroom is for us all to enjoy, and we all have our different ways of enjoying it. Carry on cammin - thats what i say. Her xxxxxxx

exactly if ppl dont like it dont watch the cams lol

What I think DM is also saying is that when the guys are whipped into a frenzy watching ppl perform on cam and they can't get a word in, they then move on to other ppls cams attempting to direct them either in the room or through whispers, 1 guy is annoying 2 even more so but when half the guys in the room are all doing it then you watch the fems switch their cams off.... I and other pals have done it many a time if we want them to look and not direct or fire crude comments at us, it does work, no femms on cam, nothing to see they all go to the directing room and leave the room for us to get back to chatting and having a laugh. xxx

"

Men should not put up with being slagged off for showing on cam either - and should report the offenders - its fair to say its a form of bullying.

If the women on cam were being abused in this way, there would be a lot said about it.

Her xxxxxxx"

totally agree... hope the complaints of single guys are treated the same as ' couples and single fems '..

glasgow

Laine we see that and value the chats weve had with you, however do we realy want the room to be like some daytime tv chat programme? Loose Women lol.

As Her says, there are regular cases of men getting abuse from people on here for playing with themselves on cam, that surely has to be an abuse of the directing rules that goes unpunished simply because its ONLY a single male.

As a single fem we can only imagine the abuse you get and have to deal with.

look im not saying its not right that anyone plays on cam... its the ones that ruin it for others... and you bloody moan about it often enough in the room so just thought i would say something out loud about it!! i dont think there;s anything wrong wi folks camming.. just when they take it out of context... ie slating the guys but not the fems......

is there a time of day consideration?

only playing devil's advocate..

lot less hassle at night when the mods are in more.

the mods do a great job but I think the dynamic changes when they are not in the room....and they cant be there 24/7. plus also would be nice for them to enjoy the room for a period of time with no hassle... user not moderator as its all voluntary..

I am personally taking a break from chat due to the hassle people get and its been down to the regular lads.. bub, drew & myself to name a few to step in and try and stop it... which in turn then puts us in the firing line..

but we try and support the ladies who are getting hassled..thus my opinion that some females encourage it ...

my opinion has always been cam if you want ... enjoy ... dont abuse or ridicule folks on cam of either sex..

lot less stick up for a single lad wanking and being slated than a female being hassled....... ...

glasgow

Were very rarely in room during day and usualy late at night so dont know how it goes at different times.

Cant agree more, we even see a difference if JK goes to the toilet when were on cam. Some people wont speak till its just me, then get all confident. Lucky enough were both very thick skinned and not afraid to tell them where to go.

View you are right as usual, any abuse of fems is intollerant and abhorent.

I thought I should say something being a single guy and in chat once in a while! lol

If someone wants to cam, be it male, female or couple, then they are perfectly entitled to show and do what they want! Its an adult swinging site ffs. If you don't like what you see, don't watch, no one is making you. There is a block button, use it, its not there for show!

Yes, I agree that there are a few that ruin the chat for some, but the are mostly non regular chatters after a very cheap thrill, and they don't normally last long in the room, either getting banned or bored.

I think some people forget this is a swing site with a chatroom and not a just chatroom!

By *imandher67Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

well being a straight guy i have defended many a guy who is on cam pulling the heed off it as in my opinion they have a right to play on cam too just as the ladies playing on cam do.We all deserve the same respect from others and we should all be as quick to defend a guy if he is targeted by the bullies who dont like to see it if they dont like it dont watch it turn off the cam its that easy.

the people who are being abusive should be banned also the ones who persistantly direct

we could all club together and police the room as friends and not tolerate such behavior there is a report link on every profile. if an individual is being targeted in whisper and not sure what to do they should feel comfortable enough to ask advice in the room its up to us to make the room a pleasent room for all to enjoy and keep out the trouble makers

Mr Him

"well being a straight guy i have defended many a guy who is on cam pulling the heed off it as in my opinion they have a right to play on cam too just as the ladies playing on cam do.We all deserve the same respect from others and we should all be as quick to defend a guy if he is targeted by the bullies who dont like to see it if they dont like it dont watch it turn off the cam its that easy.

the people who are being abusive should be banned also the ones who persistantly direct

we could all club together and police the room as friends and not tolerate such behavior there is a report link on every profile. if an individual is being targeted in whisper and not sure what to do they should feel comfortable enough to ask advice in the room its up to us to make the room a pleasent room for all to enjoy and keep out the trouble makers

Mr Him

"

here here..... well said...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"well being a straight guy i have defended many a guy who is on cam pulling the heed off it as in my opinion they have a right to play on cam too just as the ladies playing on cam do.We all deserve the same respect from others and we should all be as quick to defend a guy if he is targeted by the bullies who dont like to see it if they dont like it dont watch it turn off the cam its that easy.

Mr Him

here here..... well said..."

To be honest, the scottish room gives off that feel anyway ( I know it isn't that often we go in but when we have been in)....which I think is a good thing. That way any directors will soon get the message that it isn't tolerated in there, wether a mod is in or not.

About the single men playing on cam, why not if that is what they are in to, no one seems to complain about the women playing....and if they get any abuse for it then that person needs reporting.

My 2p, i get more offended if see guy pickin his nose than throttling his gear stick !!

ppl should be allowed to do what they like in the room as long as its not hurting anyone else. I thought this was a swinging site. If ppl want to chat then use msn or facebook. U don't have to watch cock or pussy cams. I go on cam and like to have fun because I want to not because someone is directing me. I hate ppl telling me what to do so I won't be in the directing room and will keep having fun in the scotland room.

I totally agree with the points being made by Laine and J_Jk.

I understand there are people that ruin chat baniging on about whats happening on cam but i feel introducing rules is wrong in this situation. As J_jk said it would be better to block the person as they aren't contributing to the convo anyway. There is an option to unblock to at a later date once they have mopped themselves up lol.

I have enjoyed many a cam show in room and not sat commenting about whats going on. I don't see why people should be denied this pleasure due to a few idiots.

One other thing, is that i saw this type of rule introduced in a chatroon on another site and the chatroon just died a death in weeks. the room that policed itself won through despite the fact that in that room you couldnt block people.

I say leave it as it is and block the numpties!

IMO its not the people showing on cam thats the problem its the people who are either trying to direct or competing with other viewers to get the most or best compliments in.

We often see lines of lines of the usual pish "your gorgeous", "you have to be the best looking girl in here", "Will you marry me", "why are you single with tits like that" etc etc.

The usual chatters cannot get a word in edgeways.

As someone has already mentioned it does seem to be none regulars that come in and pounce on the cams.

Unfortunatly, mods can really only ban for people been disrespectful,abusive or for directing.

However, if I saw that someone who was on cam replying in the room that they were upset by one of the comments, I wouldnt hesitate in banning the individual concerned.

Steve

steve i totaly agree with u on this 1

ive sat in chat an the pish some guys

talk is bad lol but ive also sat in chat when other fems dont get as much attention

they go in a huff fs now that is bad lol

i was in chat 1 ngt when a guy was chatting away 2 me an cause he was chatting 2 me another fem had 2 butt in

all because he was chatting 2 me she didnt like no getting attention..ive saw

it loads with her..she just cant see anything go by her xx

I have to agree whole heartedly, everyone has the right to do and show what they like on cams whether male fem or couple, anybody who tries to direct or give abuse should be dealt with, the idea that the room polices itself is probably one of the best ideas so far, it shouldnt just be down to mods, if someone is getting out of order and no mod is available the room can simply decide to block the offender on mass, they may not be banned but they are no longer part of the community, I feel its an excellent way to deal with it.

Keep on smiling

Peds

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I have to agree whole heartedly, everyone has the right to do and show what they like on cams whether male fem or couple, anybody who tries to direct or give abuse should be dealt with, the idea that the room polices itself is probably one of the best ideas so far, it shouldnt just be down to mods, if someone is getting out of order and no mod is available the room can simply decide to block the offender on mass, they may not be banned but they are no longer part of the community, I feel its an excellent way to deal with it.

Keep on smiling

Peds"

A great post.

It is also worth pointing out, that mods can only ban if people are breaking rules.

If someone is upsetting you by the way they are speaking to you, use the block button, it is a great option in chat

we love the chatroom, got speaking to the nicest girl ever last night and the fact we had the cam on showed that we are a gen couple, wasnt long before she flicked her cam on and knocked us for six!

the funniest thing about the cams in the room is when i am on (gordie) and all the guys enter the room, and i can see them check out our cam as they all think its a female as pamelas name is first in our username, then they switch it off faster than the speed of light when they see me on it lol

Guilty,lol, im guilty, some screenames you see and tell yerself "oo must be nice lady that", wrrrrrrong, its a guy.

Which is fine, untill they put on the "ohh i think i hear voices face" and frantically block you from another second of your accidental click onto their cam.lol

How missleading is this, i hardly ever dwell in chat, but this has been my experience of finding shrek on cam instead of the princess anyways.

"I have to agree whole heartedly, everyone has the right to do and show what they like on cams whether male fem or couple, anybody who tries to direct or give abuse should be dealt with, the idea that the room polices itself is probably one of the best ideas so far, it shouldnt just be down to mods, if someone is getting out of order and no mod is available the room can simply decide to block the offender on mass, they may not be banned but they are no longer part of the community, I feel its an excellent way to deal with it.

Keep on smiling

Peds"

I have been in the chat room when one guy was particularly offensive to many of us and it was a married man from a couple who suggested all those offended female/male/couples block en mass....it worked, it's been used a few times now and same effect... the offender gives up and goes elsewhere. xxx

i do understand, but there are some folk that like to play on cam (and ive seen a few regulars doing it) but they dont want to be directed just like folk watching so they do it in the scottish rooms etc....we are all adults so people should just understand the runs and obide by them if not steve can kick emmm theres loads o wank cams but if u dont want to see it dont click on their cam.... i find if im on fully clothes or naked i still get directed i just tell them ever so nicely to not direct me xxx

By *ighMan  over a year ago

Fife

blimey fifelass never noticed you naked, your perfect fringe must have a hypnotic effect on me lol

well i'd say I mostly wankNchat and personally I dont want to go wanking at/with someone who I may never meet from the directing room!-for that i could go back to my old worldwide rooms...and where would that get me???---messy carpet,keyboard,broken screen but not ideally the actual sex I'm after.

what I dont like is begging to be seen and of course directing(even in the directing room, if Uve never been, there is usually some courtesy from some), Think we should all remember how some of us have met and was the guy or girl easy to get into their knickers JUST cos they flashed tackle???...we a bit more than that i hope and a bit more liberal to start making the room like some sort of lesser dating site.

Maybe another note would be those who sit in the chatroom and never actually speak(unless its constant whispering?)or view someones cam and essentially just perv n ignore when spoken to...Now that annoys the hell outta me!!!

and No offence MrsHoopla...I still love ur big tits, even when they arent on cam!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am no fussed on camming. Hate being on it but i do lol

HAte looking cause i always manage to get the cock cams ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Kazz

The issue with cams and showing on cam always has been and always will be a subject thats hard to moderate....but the rule no directing is a fairly simple rule.

By *ighMan  over a year ago

Fife

Wise words from the ninja

Babe i agree and see where you are coming from.

People come in to the scotland room and play on cam and then us mods have to tell them not to direct them.

Yes i agree that people who want to play fully on cam should stick to the directing rooms. Had one couple laugh when i had to ban a guy for directing after being warned twice !

May be its time to review rules again in there and see what can be done ! xxx

So reading this forum some say face cams only and most say freedom of cams, but then there are the ones like lovely purse who kinda go half way and say a wee play is cool.

Well in my opinion (G) the male half, we have played with other people late at night on cam in the Scottisch room, having a d*unken laugh but hey still showing the naughty bits and if i am honest i still want to do that.(not saying i get ma kit off but les does like to tease and have fun with friends on cam when they can not be at our house)

I would hate to see the Scottish room restricted to face or shoulder cams, I feel we are all adults and have freedom of expression.

I do however agree with DM when she says that guys get slated for tugging on cam and yes as a straight guy i dont really want to see it so hey i move on.But then if a lady is sooking "said" willy would i turn off? I know double standards eh?.

Whatever the outcome we will probably still be here with half witty humour tired old bodies but feck we wont be put down... well just yet. Have fun and always say hi as the scottish room is the greatest room on this site.

G xx

Got to remember its "your" choice to click on someone's cam and you can always click right back off if your not happy !!!

av no read any of the threads above but

ad just like to see more fannys on cam.....and a dinna mean mr 44 or sctl!!!

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"av no read any of the threads above but

ad just like to see more fannys on cam.....and a dinna mean mr 44 or sctl!!!"

like yerself then???

Now now, this is a forum for disscussion not for personal insults !!!

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

hi steve i have a quote for the wannabe directors here it is

mating calls of the fuckwit ( latin name : moronus dumbcuntus extremus ) any fems want cam fun?, can you stand up?, what size are those?, do you show?, want to watch me wank?, you're nearby, do you fancy it tonight?, can i come round right now?, got any toys?, is ur fanny shaved, you've made me hard, i'm wanking for you...best whispered for maximum fuckwitiness

have fun reading

brenny xxxx

"IMO its not the people showing on cam thats the problem its the people who are either trying to direct or competing with other viewers to get the most or best compliments in.

We often see lines of lines of the usual pish "your gorgeous", "you have to be the best looking girl in here", "Will you marry me", "why are you single with tits like that" etc etc.

The usual chatters cannot get a word in edgeways.

As someone has already mentioned it does seem to be none regulars that come in and pounce on the cams.

Unfortunatly, mods can really only ban for people been disrespectful,abusive or for directing.

However, if I saw that someone who was on cam replying in the room that they were upset by one of the comments, I wouldnt hesitate in banning the individual concerned.

Steve"

lol bren x

LMAO Bren! it's all there, in a nutshell.....oh and the all encompassing question.... "you got MSN?"

It's all there Bren n Laine and so true lol

Kay xxxx

You mean they dont ask if you swallow?

These guys give us real professional perves a bad name lol. G xx

clydebank

hehehehehehe ill add it in laine lol just for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"LMAO Bren! it's all there, in a nutshell.....oh and the all encompassing question.... "you got MSN?""

clydebank

hahahaha G ill add that too oh fuck im going to be good lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You mean they dont ask if you swallow?

These guys give us real professional perves a bad name lol. G xx "

Lol Bren you and good don't match hehe your at your best when your being bad !!! lol 321 girl lol xxx

well,

we have been accused of being timewaters and not genuine because pamela gets horny on cam, Pissed us off to external ends

worst is, it was by a girl, fucking cheek of it!!

"well,

we have been accused of being timewaters and not genuine because pamela gets horny on cam, Pissed us off to external ends

worst is, it was by a girl, fucking cheek of it!! "

perhaps the wee green eyed monster got to her Pamela, you two keep doing what you do and have fun xxxxx

i dont think it was that, shes a nice girl but grrr lol

hate sunday nights x

it's simple you dont want to see a naked body dont look at the cams, FFS this is a sex site plain and simple stop try to turn it into another face book or what ever the latest on is.

» Add a new message to this topic