FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Still pretty new here so I thought I'd ask for an explanation or suggestion regarding verification.

If someone's been on here for say 5 months, say all the usual things in their profile about being keen to meet etc etc, but have no verification, what does that say about the person concerned?

I know that the publication of verification is down to the person being verified, but I think if they decide not to make it public that their profile is still marked as being a Verified Member.

So after several months, and no verification................?? What conclusions can be drawn?

Or is the suspicious part of my mind simply working overtime?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can say how you should look at things, we ahd been on the site for 7 months without verification, we spoke a lot and thought a lot about it, it really did take us that long to finally go out and meet up, nerves have a lot to answer for, I would suspect in a lot of cases it would be due to timewasters or people who dont care about verification or it could just be people like us who took a while to finally get the courage to make that first step..

cant answer it definitively for ya, a bit of everything and read what ya like into it....

xxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i find that a lot of the single guys don't have verifications as it is such a struggle for a lot of them to get that first meet.

that could be why when i meet someone i always right a verification and then its up to them if they want to publish it

By *rs kemeaCouple  over a year ago

angus

It's true that it can take a while to pluck up the courage to make the first step but people can get photo verified by the site without anyone else seeing the pics, they can get verified by webcam or phone, and being verified in person could be through a social or meeting people to see if they click, it doesn't have to be through having sex with them. That's why I'd think twice about meeting people who had absolutely no verifications.

I think it can be a very useful tool for single guys. it does tend to add credibility to their profile and clearly it can 'encourage' others to meet them.

That being said I dont agree on a verifying anyone unless you meet them in person.

You can say..'yes saw them on cam/chatted on phone' etc..but unless you have met in person..to me the verification is not worth the paper its printed on (well metaphorically speaking lol)

You dont need to meet for sex..but a coffee and a chat would do. I am more than happy to meet anyone on that premise and then do a verification

Vol

xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks folks for your comments.

It sounds as if my suspicions aren't too wide of the mark, but I can also understand another angle namely the 'checking out and plucking up courage' one.

For the genuine person(s) this 'scene' isn't something to rush into and I think a lot of people take a while to think about things either before joining somewhere like here, or after joining but before becoming 'active'.

me am daft for two white magnums and a packet of maltesers (big bag of course) ah'l verify anyone

» Add a new message to this topic