FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > the countrys gone mad

the countrys gone mad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

female referee storey. ive read ive watched , what the fuck has gone wrong,two men said something of camera in private and one resigns the other is in hiding, because a woman over herd the convosation and reported it, do you notice the woman who reported it is all quiet and protected bye the law, same as the hamiltons the mp,s when they were said to have had relation with a young woman that were not proven where is she, the john leslie case as well .and the ayrshire teacher who was spotted on a dogging site lost his job, who done that who and where are they notice there is a theame running. grass someone up sit back and watch there world crumble, heres the thing the female ref isnt trying to save there jobs deffending them ,she isnt saying anything , answers on a post card sorry about spelling mistakes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if sexism is such a bad thing how come those stuck up tarts on Losse Women are not sacked.They slag men every day

"if sexism is such a bad thing how come those stuck up tarts on Losse Women are not sacked.They slag men every day"

Couldnt have put it better myself!

Im gonna defend the Female Referee,it would not make any difference,to any sport who was refereeing the game,especially in Football where there has been several instances of misjudgement,but suppose thats referees and there will always be a talkin point after it,from both sides.

Do you really think the Female Referee is really givin a fook.if Andy Gray is in a job or not,i dont think so.If he publically announces on Television what he had said,its obvious the public viewing would see that sexism,to be honest i pissed maself laughing,but some people would like to report.

Personally, i didnt rate Mr Gray as a player or even a pundit,but if you make a wrong statement in public viewing your going to leave yourself wide open for criticism.

Both Male and Female Referees,read the same Rule Book,and you are expected too abide by it.

Buboo

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sorry folks i forgot to say in my bash , what exactly was the sexist remark ,mmm i didnt here one ,its not as if he said pig in ref pants or ide give her one only comented on the ofside rule and a small quip , who the fuck said anything about sexism ,i

have i missed something .remember when you were all at school and we use to say sticks and stones will brake my bones but names will never hurt me , someone has to stop this rot setting in ,in the country ,even the world , now europe want to take over out juditious system as well because we are to leanient

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"sorry folks i forgot to say in my bash , what exactly was the sexist remark ,mmm i didnt here one ,its not as if he said pig in ref pants or ide give her one only comented on the ofside rule and a small quip , who the fuck said anything about sexism ,i

have i missed something .remember when you were all at school and we use to say sticks and stones will brake my bones but names will never hurt me , someone has to stop this rot setting in ,in the country ,even the world , now europe want to take over out juditious system as well because we are to leanient"

They said that she wouldn't know the offside rule Because she was female, she would be shit just like the other one - because she was female... you dont see that as sexist?

PC gone mad

I only know one woman that knows the offside rule

Ladies,..If your standing in Topshop in a queue,with a pair of stilleto shoes in your hand,and your best friend throws you a Dress,from the back of the queue and you are in front of the queue,at the moment it leaves your friends hand,

You Are OOFSIDE ......lolololol

Buboo

dunblane, stirling

"Ladies,..If your standing in Topshop in a queue,with a pair of stilleto shoes in your hand,and your best friend throws you a Dress,from the back of the queue and you are in front of the queue,at the moment it leaves your friends hand,

You Are OOFSIDE ......lolololol

Buboo "

there is one pair of shoes left on the counter, you and a fellow shoppee both see the shoes, you see she wants them as much as you but you realise your friend has your purse at the other side of the shop - your friend can throw you the purse and once it has left her hand you are well within your right to step forward to purchase the shoes, however, if you step up to the counter without any method of paying for the shoes - you are OFFSIDE

if you're gonna try to prove a point...

get it right BUBs! lol

Aimee xx

What if the shoes are the wrong size ....jeez

Buboo x

dunblane, stirling

"What if the shoes are the wrong size ....jeez

Buboo x"