FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > is it a right

is it a right

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if someone mails you and asks for face pics but cant provide any themselves, to then be asked to give mobile number , you refuse then get abusive mail for refusing, my opinion is some people think they can have anyone they wish on here whats your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

people can do whatever they like as long as they stay within the rules of the site.

if abusive tho... report them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it all seems one way traffic and they cant offer to do likewise.Right to doubt it all.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

people can ask for what ever they wish but dont mean theyll get it lol !! stick to what you feel comfortable with and never be pressurised in to sending pics or mobile number unless you are completly happy to do so . after all how meny horror stories are there about peoples pics being used on fake profiles ect . best to follow your gutt instinct . if the person doesnt like you saying no and is abusive report the message ,block em and move on .would you really want to meet anyone who doesnt respoect your bounderies or throws a hissy fit if you say no to them ???

"if someone mails you and asks for face pics but cant provide any themselves, to then be asked to give mobile number , you refuse then get abusive mail for refusing, my opinion is some people think they can have anyone they wish on here whats your thoughts?"

I feel that people who do this should be banned and there isp addy recorded by admin so they cannot rejoin the site. We dont need people like this on the site who have no idea how to act or behave in a way that most people see as acceptable, this is only my opinion and i know its not shared by some on here.

basically i think if u cannot provide a face pic, why would any right mninded person give out their personal details to a silhouette, unless the person who has no profile pic has offered u anything in return, i.e phone number or email addy, then you definitely refuse them and if they get nasty report them and have them banned for abusing you.

"if someone mails you and asks for face pics but cant provide any themselves, to then be asked to give mobile number , you refuse then get abusive mail for refusing, my opinion is some people think they can have anyone they wish on here whats your thoughts?"

There is as much variety of folk on this site as there are in "vanilla" life. We used to get anoyed a nd dispondent on occasions, now we just laugh, block and move on. However we would not hessitate in reporting anyone that was being abusive, there`s no excuse for such behaviour.

I had a similar thing from a couple, I was a timewaster for not showing face pics or giving out my number but they weren't willing to give out anything either.

I'd rather be classed as a timewaster by strangers, and be safe than give out personal info willy nilly to christ knows who.

diva xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

that was our thoughts exactly kinky , i think they thought cause they sent a message that gave him and instant right he was going to sleep with fem half and when turned down got abusive so we reported profile

seems to be loadsa folks wanting facepics when they have hardly even said hello to you.

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

thats theyre loss,we have met you loads and i only got your number last night joking aside,update your profile re piccys,msn etc,it helps a wee bit in stopping this happening again,you know your mates not wanting to see you leave agiain mr cat.

"seems to be loadsa folks wanting facepics when they have hardly even said hello to you."

some want more than face pics before saying hello and when you dont oblige are very rude.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

its a swinging site so we are obviously happy to jump into bed with any and everyone lmao !!!!!!

seriously,there are some (not all thank god ) who seem shocked when you dont drop ur knickers after one message from them. the classic "its a swing site not e -harmony " from them makes me laugh lol ! you can practically hear their tiny brain frying when you tell them just because its a swing site doesnt mean you drop standerds or arent choosey (and nor should anyone ) .

i respect they mayby happy to meet anyone at a drop of a hat but it works both ways, they need to respect there are lots of people on here who wont .

if they cant well as i said would they be anyone you want to waste time talking to or meeting ...me thinks not .

you stick to your guns and do whats comfortable for you ,not anyone else . if the person is worth meeting theyll respect you bounderies as you respect theirs

» Add a new message to this topic