FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Increasing cum volume?

Increasing cum volume?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone tried any of these "volume pills", I know all about prostate health, natural supplementation like saw palmetto, pumpkin seed etc.

Been looking at volume pills an the ingredients make sense to me, especially the bcaa's.

So has anyone tried any of these and if so to what end?

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought this was going to be about sound levels

Sorry

"Has anyone tried any of these "volume pills", I know all about prostate health, natural supplementation like saw palmetto, pumpkin seed etc.

Been looking at volume pills an the ingredients make sense to me, especially the bcaa's.

So has anyone tried any of these and if so to what end?

Thanks in advance."

Can a ask is this to make babies or something else ?

Itl be a lot of pish, it certainly won't be a lot of spunk. don't waste your money.

Hydration and foods with zinc traces.

The ingredients are definatly not a "load of pish", the amino acids listed certainly will help, as does zinc and saw palmetto.

Volume pills also have some Chinese ingredients and a trademarked ingredient called "seladin" (SP).

I'm always well hydrated (4 litres a day minimum), take in plenty bcaa's and supplement well with a very good diet.

From what I know and see I think they are worth a shot, I just wondered if anyone had tried them.

There are plenty duds out there as there is in the entire supplement industry!

But from what I can see and know Volume Pills and Seminax have the ingredients that would increase volume.

Seeing as how I barely ejaculate at all now and an orgasm lasts 2 seconds they might be worth a shot

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I've never heard of them to be honest but if you want to try them, give them a whirl.

When I cum these days it's a hell of a lot less than it used to be because I've had the snip. But there's still plenty there.

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Never heard of bcaa having anything to do with the amount cum you produce ...i was takin them for about 2 month whilst training n nvr noticed any difference.. I wasnt really takin notice tho ..

Just don't have a wank for few days. If I abstain I drown some folk when I do lol

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Drinking 2 litres water an hour or 2 before sex gives more cum but is much clearer - not so white.

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

I just hope it's not another con that's put out there to make more out of the folks training and who spend a lot of money on supplements etc.

You both look amazing and I wouldn't be concerned if I spunked buckets - just often with such a classy lady

I got told milk is good for volume and thickening. I guess it's because of all the protein.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Make some pancake batter then at vinigar strke release a shot from supersoaker.

"Never heard of bcaa having anything to do with the amount cum you produce ...i was takin them for about 2 month whilst training n nvr noticed any difference.. I wasnt really takin notice tho .."

Certain bcaa's, mostly tryptophan.

"Drinking 2 litres water an hour or 2 before sex gives more cum but is much clearer - not so white. "

Being correctly hydrated throughout each day will help. Not drinking 2 litres of water before you ejaculate.

"I got told milk is good for volume and thickening. I guess it's because of all the protein."

Milk protein is casein and whey, increasing your protein intake from any source will not increase the volume.

Your ejaculate does contain protein however.

I drink lot of water makes a huge difference

See my pic on profile :L

"I thought this was going to be about sound levels

Sorry "

Hahaha

Pineapple is good for making it taste nice apparently lol

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sounds like u have already made ur mind up op. So do what u feel is best. X

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Drinking 2 litres water an hour or 2 before sex gives more cum but is much clearer - not so white. "

That was pee. You peed in then

"The ingredients are definatly not a "load of pish", the amino acids listed certainly will help, as does zinc and saw palmetto.

Volume pills also have some Chinese ingredients and a trademarked ingredient called "seladin" (SP).

I'm always well hydrated (4 litres a day minimum), take in plenty bcaa's and supplement well with a very good diet.

From what I know and see I think they are worth a shot, I just wondered if anyone had tried them.

There are plenty duds out there as there is in the entire supplement industry!

But from what I can see and know Volume Pills and Seminax have the ingredients that would increase volume.

Seeing as how I barely ejaculate at all now and an orgasm lasts 2 seconds they might be worth a shot "

Just keep a good healthy diet, if you have concerns see your own doctor.

Seminax, amino acids, zinc, also increase testosterone, increased testosterone increases PSA count, you don't want to increase your psa count

Try to decrease the number of ejaculations you have and massage the testicles and sack, maybe even a prostate massage.

Try to stick to wholefoods and wholefood products. I tend to avoid man made synthetic supplements.

There is very little protein in semen.

Its also related to your age as well as the number of ejaculations you've had over your life time currently. Try practicing sex without ejaculation, you will find you will have better, harder erections that last longer, you will find your sex drive more alive and should you choose to ejaculate after a period of time without, you will have more volume.

Avoid putting toxic crap in your body.

Hope that helps

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I've never heard of them to be honest but if you want to try them, give them a whirl.

When I cum these days it's a hell of a lot less than it used to be because I've had the snip. But there's still plenty there. "

the snip deals in sperm not seminal fluid so unless you had elephant doses of sperm theres no diffrence. Its all about what you think. the biggest change you will see is placebo effect. So everyone should believe as they want and dont let pesky science get in the way

By *arpark deviantMan  over a year ago

midlothian..

A mixture of lethicin and zinc tablets apparently .... not that i use em ...

» Add a new message to this topic