FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 'couples'

'couples'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just us or is everyone else finding it amusing at the amount of 'couples' on here where the female doesnt exist,or male half is trying to arrange meets with you behind their other halfs back?

Take today for instance,speaking to a cpl explaining how a profile pic of said male half smoking a spliff wont bode well for them getting far on here,he then took this as a sign to ask for a 'when and where meet' (lol nothing like fast tracking things??) and when i explained how we dont often meet up with couples because we find them quite hard work where as we prefer to get dirty quickly it doesnt go that way usually with cpls,he then retorted that he would be up for a meet alone,but would have to txt him so his other half didnt find out?!?!

I then went on to explain thats not our bag as it would end up messy and he replied that we were 'dirty timewasters'?!!??!

LMAO we are the timewasters,with half a dozen verifys in the space of a week,but because he got the knock back and a morality check we are the bad ones,how come your not allowed to name and shame on Fab,there should be a specific thread in forums for that i reckon.

sorry for the rant folks,had to get that one out!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

But you didn't turn up to meet me last night as arranged and I waited in the hotel (I paid for I might add) all night for you both to show up, all that happened was a single bloke knocking on the door insisting he was the couple I had arranged to meet!

Of course the above isn't true, but it will show you why naming and shaming isnt allowed on here and rightly so!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup, its frustrating as hell, when you stumble across a dafty, but as said, you cant name and shame for simple fact even that would get used for silly wee revenges and wide open to abuse.

Some folks swing uncomplicatedly, some create some ruddy tangled webs to try and achieve a meet.

T x

lol no mate i totally appreciate what you are saying there bb,but surely where there is a legitimate case of abusive members etc then admin must have the tools to look at your pm's if you give them permission to in that kind of situation,like they are able to do on many other forums.

If you can prove what your complaint is by doing things like that then i believe it should carry more weight than a random complaint.

that aside do others find the same problem with the false couples?

"Yup, its frustrating as hell, when you stumble across a dafty, but as said, you cant name and shame for simple fact even that would get used for silly wee revenges and wide open to abuse.

Some folks swing uncomplicatedly, some create some ruddy tangled webs to try and achieve a meet.

T x"

lol yes mate that last bit is especially true,its supposed to be adult FUN,not more complication than our own lives carry lol many dont seem to grasp this tho.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"lol no mate i totally appreciate what you are saying there bb,but surely where there is a legitimate case of abusive members etc then admin must have the tools to look at your pm's if you give them permission to in that kind of situation,like they are able to do on many other forums.

If you can prove what your complaint is by doing things like that then i believe it should carry more weight than a random complaint.

that aside do others find the same problem with the false couples?"

That's what the report function is there to be used for, but that is completely different to naming and shaming in an open forum which was the topic of your original post.

everyone gets it on here,,,

cpls lie there cpls,,,fems lie there fems,,,guys lie there single???

you have to sift thru the crap to get to the real cpls/singles to get to meet the real peeps that swinging is all about

auds xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the cream always rises to the top...

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

we are a genuine couple have verifactions....we had probs ....we moved on ....welcome to fabs lol we know its frustrating with timewasters but get used to it lol x

Report the profile via the email messages, this then gives admin a copy of said message and they will take action.

So, no need for name and shame.

S.

"we are a genuine couple have verifactions....we had probs ....we moved on ....welcome to fabs lol we know its frustrating with timewasters but get used to it lol x"

ooooh we have been on Fab for a long long time under a different profile,but no thanks to getting caught we have had to abandon that one lol but safe to say been on fab many years now,it just always frustrated us that idiots behaved this way,just felt like having a rant about it today is all lol

"Report the profile via the email messages, this then gives admin a copy of said message and they will take action.

So, no need for name and shame.

S. "

this is the route we will take in furure,thanks

» Add a new message to this topic