FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > what is it women look for in an older guy like me

what is it women look for in an older guy like me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any of you ladies tell me what it is you look for in an older guy like me

im always told i dont look my age but i still cant seem to get laid on this site ha ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have always liked older guys to guys round about my own age i feel more comfortable x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"any of you ladies tell me what it is you look for in an older guy like me

im always told i dont look my age but i still cant seem to get laid on this site ha ha "

ive always gone for guys around my own age and i think the reason i do is because they have a bit more respect for women where as some younger guys just think notches on bed posts (not all but some) also older men know how to treat a woman in the bedroom they are more sensual where as younger guys ive been with ist just a shag (us women need to feel special you know lol).

Have just upped my age range!!

im always told i dont look my age but i still cant seem to get laid on this site ha ha "

Pension and half of your house

By *carletRomanceCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"ive always gone for guys around my own age and i think the reason i do is because they have a bit more respect for women "

So far we've had about the same level of respect from younger guys as older guys - on here that is.

In clubs it's been totally different. Most of the young guys are too shy and it's the older guys that have shown Kitty a lack of respect. Quite a few of them thought a pinch on the bum and a wink (followed by 'she's all right, in't she?' to me) qualifies as flirting and equalled a 'go'.

To the OP - we look for the same thing in anybody. Age doesn't matter. Unles your 90 'cause we're not insured for that...

u have been here for 9 weeks and u have had a meet with a verification. in ur header u ask for people women to give u reason to stay.

u make this site what it is and the experience u have on it. no one is going to beg u to stay... theres folk that have been here for over a year and still arent verified.

By *uy from scotlandMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

dont knock the older guy till you have tried one ha ha

» Add a new message to this topic