FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Disgusted

Disgusted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all wasn't going to say nothing. But I'm so close to deleting my profile for good, came on here for fun and for me to kinda escape normal life, if I could call mines normal and I know everyone has problems not asking anyone for sympathy. But over the last few weeks someone has been trying to turn people against me with lies and bullshit to be honest so whoever it is all I have to say is your winning hope your happy this was the only thing that I could enjoy at the minute, if I'm not working, I'm looking after my mum with hospital, doctors and other appointments if one more person I know or don't know gets a message I'm gone sorry for the rant everyone and apologises for taking up a forum with this crap

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't give them the satisfaction dude,chin up n carry on regardless.

This post n you deleting your profile are no doubt the reactions they're seeking to cause.

Sad n petty behaviour to be ignored which I know can be easier said than done sometimes,but don't play into their hands n let them win

I know its hard but try shrug it off and dont let them see its getting to you the best way is just enjoy and ignore the haters ,hope all works out ok

Thanks mate

"I know its hard but try shrug it off and dont let them see its getting to you the best way is just enjoy and ignore the haters ,hope all works out ok "
thanks guys x

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

You know my past Shug, and anyone who fucks with my pals is fucking with me, so I hope they've got an army behind them, because if I find out who it is they're bang in trouble.

"You know my past Shug, and anyone who fucks with my pals is fucking with me, so I hope they've got an army behind them, because if I find out who it is they're bang in trouble. "
thanks guys and looking forward to catching up through the week x

Just wait till you have someone creating profiles with your old and current username on other sites sending people abuse and uploading their photos.

I have someone doing that and it's fucking strange.

Just got to rise above it fella, those who know you will always see through it

"Just wait till you have someone creating profiles with your old and current username on other sites sending people abuse and uploading their photos.

Just got to rise above it fella, those who know you will always see through it "

thanks mate appreciated

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 25/02/17 05:57:08]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You are giving them the reaction they seek

Just ignore them

"You are giving them the reaction they seek

Just ignore them"

I was mate until my mum took no well last night again

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Really sorry to hear that mate, don't let these keyboard bullies win and I hope your mum makes a speedy recovery

"Really sorry to hear that mate, don't let these keyboard bullies win and I hope your mum makes a speedy recovery "
thank you mate

It is jealousy that's all and the drama that some sad individuals on here thrive on. The people that matter know what is being said is far from true. You are the strongest person I know and the nicest guy on here for sure

Let the haters hate, let the other girls you have met throw their toys out their pram because you have met someone else. It is pathetic, just like them. You don't have to explain to anyone why you are on here so just you keep doing what your doing and have fun xx

By *laireandjamieCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

"It is jealousy that's all and the drama that some sad individuals on here thrive on. The people that matter know what is being said is far from true. You are the strongest person I know and the nicest guy on here for sure

Let the haters hate, let the other girls you have met throw their toys out their pram because you have met someone else. It is pathetic, just like them. You don't have to explain to anyone why you are on here so just you keep doing what your doing and have fun xx"

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Turn your cheek, let them get on with it.

You deal with what's important to you.

I believe strongly in Karma. They'll get theirs!

"It is jealousy that's all and the drama that some sad individuals on here thrive on. The people that matter know what is being said is far from true. You are the strongest person I know and the nicest guy on here for sure

Let the haters hate, let the other girls you have met throw their toys out their pram because you have met someone else. It is pathetic, just like them. You don't have to explain to anyone why you are on here so just you keep doing what your doing and have fun xx"

thanks babe means a lot just my mum I'm worried about xx

"Turn your cheek, let them get on with it.

You deal with what's important to you.

I believe strongly in Karma. They'll get theirs!"

thanks and this is very true x

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Hi all wasn't going to say nothing. But I'm so close to deleting my profile for good, came on here for fun and for me to kinda escape normal life, if I could call mines normal and I know everyone has problems not asking anyone for sympathy. But over the last few weeks someone has been trying to turn people against me with lies and bullshit to be honest so whoever it is all I have to say is your winning hope your happy this was the only thing that I could enjoy at the minute, if I'm not working, I'm looking after my mum with hospital, doctors and other appointments if one more person I know or don't know gets a message I'm gone sorry for the rant everyone and apologises for taking up a forum with this crap "

Don't give them the satisfaction, ignore and they will tire of their pettiness!

"Hi all wasn't going to say nothing. But I'm so close to deleting my profile for good, came on here for fun and for me to kinda escape normal life, if I could call mines normal and I know everyone has problems not asking anyone for sympathy. But over the last few weeks someone has been trying to turn people against me with lies and bullshit to be honest so whoever it is all I have to say is your winning hope your happy this was the only thing that I could enjoy at the minute, if I'm not working, I'm looking after my mum with hospital, doctors and other appointments if one more person I know or don't know gets a message I'm gone sorry for the rant everyone and apologises for taking up a forum with this crap

Don't give them the satisfaction, ignore and they will tire of their pettiness!"

thanks mate think I just let them get to me last night cause my mum took not well again

You do your thing and let them sadly do theirs.

Often it's what you don't say that speaks volumes and travels further.

Continue enjoying fab

Obviously this is getting to you

If I was you I'd maybe take a step back from fab

Hide your profile and look after your mother

Calm down and take this as a site that isn't real and should not be affecting you like it is then

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just wait till you have someone creating profiles with your old and current username on other sites sending people abuse and uploading their photos.

Just got to rise above it fella, those who know you will always see through it "

Ive had this done to me too on here

There is not a damn thing you can do about it if the people being mailed honestly believe its you behind the profile.

But the lengths some will go to is unbelievabe.

Anyway Op you leave they win so its totally upto you what you do.

My advice is they will soon get bored of it all so hang on in there.

As the saying goes lies are carried by haters ...spread by fools and believed idiots .

As the saying goes lies are carried by haters ...spread by fools and believed idiots .

"Obviously this is getting to you

If I was you I'd maybe take a step back from fab

Hide your profile and look after your mother

Calm down and take this as a site that isn't real and should not be affecting you like it is then "

hi thanks but it ain't affecting me. I just don't want people I meet getting nasty messages, it ain't fair on them and I am very calm my mum wants for nothing if she needs me I'm always there no matter what I'm on here to enjoy it when I get some me time totally appreciate and value your opinion thou I hope you don't think I am being cheeky in my reply if so I apologise x

[Removed by poster at 25/02/17 09:22:11]

Just got to rise above it fella, those who know you will always see through it Ive had this done to me too on here

There is not a damn thing you can do about it if the people being mailed honestly believe its you behind the profile.

But the lengths some will go to is unbelievabe.

Anyway Op you leave they win so its totally upto you what you do.

My advice is they will soon get bored of it all so hang on in there.

As the saying goes lies are carried by haters ...spread by fools and believed idiots ."

thank you means a lot hope your having a fantastic holiday amongst all those hotties xx

"You do your thing and let them sadly do theirs.

Often it's what you don't say that speaks volumes and travels further.

Continue enjoying fab "

thanks for the kind words totally appreciated x

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Don't let them get to you it's not worth it...... and no one has told me anything

"Don't let them get to you it's not worth it...... and no one has told me anything "
thank you xx

"Hi all wasn't going to say nothing. But I'm so close to deleting my profile for good, came on here for fun and for me to kinda escape normal life, if I could call mines normal and I know everyone has problems not asking anyone for sympathy. But over the last few weeks someone has been trying to turn people against me with lies and bullshit to be honest so whoever it is all I have to say is your winning hope your happy this was the only thing that I could enjoy at the minute, if I'm not working, I'm looking after my mum with hospital, doctors and other appointments if one more person I know or don't know gets a message I'm gone sorry for the rant everyone and apologises for taking up a forum with this crap "

The people that know you Shug know its all bull. Your a true gent. We dont do single blokes usually but you are one we would actually consider. Your a top bloke. Dont let knobs get you down. Euan

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Aw Shugs, sending love. Who ever is trying to upset you is a waste of space, time & energy. You are truly one of the good guys.

Hope your Mum is ok too Hun x

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't give them the satisfaction Shug!

Hide your profile for a bit. Do your own things. Let them get it out their system!!

Don't give them the time of day! They are looking for attention and really not worth your time!

You're a great guy. Keep being yourself xx

ignore them all my fellow plumbing mate

"Hi all wasn't going to say nothing. But I'm so close to deleting my profile for good, came on here for fun and for me to kinda escape normal life, if I could call mines normal and I know everyone has problems not asking anyone for sympathy. But over the last few weeks someone has been trying to turn people against me with lies and bullshit to be honest so whoever it is all I have to say is your winning hope your happy this was the only thing that I could enjoy at the minute, if I'm not working, I'm looking after my mum with hospital, doctors and other appointments if one more person I know or don't know gets a message I'm gone sorry for the rant everyone and apologises for taking up a forum with this crap

The people that know you Shug know its all bull. Your a true gent. We dont do single blokes usually but you are one we would actually consider. Your a top bloke. Dont let knobs get you down. Euan "

thanks euan now that does mean a lot

"Hi all wasn't going to say nothing. But I'm so close to deleting my profile for good, came on here for fun and for me to kinda escape normal life, if I could call mines normal and I know everyone has problems not asking anyone for sympathy. But over the last few weeks someone has been trying to turn people against me with lies and bullshit to be honest so whoever it is all I have to say is your winning hope your happy this was the only thing that I could enjoy at the minute, if I'm not working, I'm looking after my mum with hospital, doctors and other appointments if one more person I know or don't know gets a message I'm gone sorry for the rant everyone and apologises for taking up a forum with this crap ignore them all my fellow plumbing mate "
thank you mate

"Don't give them the satisfaction Shug!

Hide your profile for a bit. Do your own things. Let them get it out their system!!

Don't give them the time of day! They are looking for attention and really not worth your time!

You're a great guy. Keep being yourself xx"

thanks max very kind off you as always xxx

"Aw Shugs, sending love. Who ever is trying to upset you is a waste of space, time & energy. You are truly one of the good guys.

Hope your Mum is ok too Hun x"

thanks Ruby she's OK for now just hard being nightshift coming home not being able to sleep for worry then back in nightshift again xx

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Unfortunately you may be giving them the reaction he/she/they want

Just let karma catch up to them

Hi sorry to hear about your problems,but why should you give up what you enjoy because of some jealous idiot,carry on and don't let idiots spoil things.

Hope you're mum gets well very soon.

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Just rise above it all mate n keep porking

"Unfortunately you may be giving them the reaction he/she/they want

Just let karma catch up to them "

thanks and yeah this is very true x

"Just rise above it all mate n keep porking"
thanks and sounds like a plan to me

"Hi sorry to hear about your problems,but why should you give up what you enjoy because of some jealous idiot,carry on and don't let idiots spoil things.

Hope you're mum gets well very soon."

thank you and I hope she does too xx

The people that know you Shug know its all bull. Your a true gent. We dont do single blokes usually but you are one we would actually consider. Your a top bloke. Dont let knobs get you down. Euan thanks euan now that does mean a lot "

Its just some petty jealous idiot who cant cope cos you are doing things the right way and getting some results. Let them bitch only makes them look worse

By *hebs maloneyWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't let them effect you everyone who's met you knows your a good guy there just haters out there who don't want to see you happy fuck the haters

The people that know you Shug know its all bull. Your a true gent. We dont do single blokes usually but you are one we would actually consider. Your a top bloke. Dont let knobs get you down. Euan thanks euan now that does mean a lot

Its just some petty jealous idiot who cant cope cos you are doing things the right way and getting some results. Let them bitch only makes them look worse "

no seen yous in feels like ages hopefully get a catch up soon and thanks

"Don't let them effect you everyone who's met you knows your a good guy there just haters out there who don't want to see you happy fuck the haters "
thanks Chebs means a lot x

[Removed by poster at 25/02/17 11:54:37]

Just ignore and they'll get bored

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Some people are sad individuals. There have been times when I know something bad has been said to people about us, but the best course of action has been to maintain a dignified silence, as much as that grates. Our friends know the truth and that's all that matters.

"Just ignore and they'll get bored"
I will definitely try x

Jealousy is a terrible thing and there is an abundance of that trait on fab sadly.

"Some people are sad individuals. There have been times when I know something bad has been said to people about us, but the best course of action has been to maintain a dignified silence, as much as that grates. Our friends know the truth and that's all that matters. "
I've always been brought up to make my own mind up about someone not to listen to idol gossip if that makes sense x

"Jealousy is a terrible thing and there is an abundance of that trait on fab sadly."
yeah I have noticed I just wish I knew what they had to be jealous off, I ain't nothing special a million miles from it x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

These sad individuals are on a swinging site and the best thing they can do is spread rumours and their petty venom ....... well I think that says it all lol!

The best way to deal with idiots like that is give them NOTHING.No thought, time or any acknowledgement . Just you carry on doing as you are and enjoy the site and the friends you've made .They can just continue to wollow in their empty and poisonous lives .

The people that know you Shug know its all bull. Your a true gent. We dont do single blokes usually but you are one we would actually consider. Your a top bloke. Dont let knobs get you down. Euan thanks euan now that does mean a lot

Its just some petty jealous idiot who cant cope cos you are doing things the right way and getting some results. Let them bitch only makes them look worse no seen yous in feels like ages hopefully get a catch up soon and thanks "

We will be in tonight and again next Friday. Life and all that jazz

Falkirk

"Jealousy is a terrible thing and there is an abundance of that trait on fab sadly.yeah I have noticed I just wish I knew what they had to be jealous off, I ain't nothing special a million miles from it x"

Special needs maybe!

XXXxxxxx

"You know my past Shug, and anyone who fucks with my pals is fucking with me, so I hope they've got an army behind them, because if I find out who it is they're bang in trouble. "
Oh dear, pmsfl

"These sad individuals are on a swinging site and the best thing they can do is spread rumours and their petty venom ....... well I think that says it all lol!

The best way to deal with idiots like that is give them NOTHING.No thought, time or any acknowledgement . Just you carry on doing as you are and enjoy the site and the friends you've made .They can just continue to wollow in their empty and poisonous lives . "

Perfectly put as usual Temp!!

"These sad individuals are on a swinging site and the best thing they can do is spread rumours and their petty venom ....... well I think that says it all lol!

The best way to deal with idiots like that is give them NOTHING.No thought, time or any acknowledgement . Just you carry on doing as you are and enjoy the site and the friends you've made .They can just continue to wollow in their empty and poisonous lives . "

thank you and totally agree x

"Jealousy is a terrible thing and there is an abundance of that trait on fab sadly.yeah I have noticed I just wish I knew what they had to be jealous off, I ain't nothing special a million miles from it x

Special needs maybe!

XXXxxxxx "

well wee marydoll loves me and tells me I'm nothing but a fat ugly twat pmsl xx

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

Hide your friends list and hide your Verification's then no one know who you have met etc its that simple. good luck and keep the chin up.

"Hide your friends list and hide your Verification's then no one know who you have met etc its that simple. good luck and keep the chin up. "
thank you

U have been there 2 bud so I know what it feels like ,I have had the fake profiles people telling other folk rumers about me

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Unfortunately I know of others who have also been victims of others on here. Some were from fake profiles specifically set up then deleted for that purpose.

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Must say I am impressed by the positive supportive messages seen here.

More recently see a lot of profile come and go and similar ones pop up, with similar text.. I guess its the nature of the site. Quick easy access, grudge ... say stir sh1t and disappear.

Anyway nice to see a 'community' feel of people taking care of friend... well done.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Must say I am impressed by the positive supportive messages seen here.

More recently see a lot of profile come and go and similar ones pop up, with similar text.. I guess its the nature of the site. Quick easy access, grudge ... say stir sh1t and disappear.

Anyway nice to see a 'community' feel of people taking care of friend... well done.

"

Who gives a toss what people say or what

Think about yourself and your mum in hospital

By *otGeorgeClooneyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sorry to hear of the hassle that your getting. Always enjoy your banter on here and was great to have a bit of banter at after 8 last week.

You come over as a genuine chap and don't let folk get the satisfaction of driving you away.

"Jealousy is a terrible thing and there is an abundance of that trait on fab sadly.yeah I have noticed I just wish I knew what they had to be jealous off, I ain't nothing special a million miles from it x"

It is very competitive on here and there are a lot of folk with fragile touchy egos as well as divas. People can be jealous of the most trivial things... pictures, someone's apparent success..That's only two to start with..

Fuck them.....rise above it

Falkirk

"

Yea, couldn't agree more and Shug is a top lad.

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yea, couldn't agree more and Shug is a top lad. "

Yep! With Emsie on your side the looser stands no chance, she's ace

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

As everyone else has said ignore these people and concentrate on what's important. Keyboard warriors are usually just that.

People who judge you on rumours and other people's opinions probably aren't worth knowing, I'm sure the people who know you will know it's just malicious rubbish

K x

Those people make me so angry lassies on here think they own every man they shag but they can shag who they want its a joke I have had this too shug really nasty rumours being spread about me to the point where I can't get a meet in Edinburgh much now if at all cause of a venomous arsehole...... don;t let it get to you don't you dare leave the site or I will come find you and bully you haha you are a great chap with a heart of gold just ignore the jealous bitches xxxxxx

By *ittle DancerWoman  over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

Count me in!!

Just keep your head up, Shug - you're an amazing bloke and anyone who can't see that isn't worth the time on your mind.

Right i think your actually a bit of an attention seeker. Personally I don't allow what people who will never offer me anything remotely useful, positive or constructive to have an opinion on me that I hear. Quite frankly fuck the lot of them pal and do all there mums as payback. But stop posting as if true all you doing and you know who's. Is pander to them

"Right i think your actually a bit of an attention seeker. Personally I don't allow what people who will never offer me anything remotely useful, positive or constructive to have an opinion on me that I hear. Quite frankly fuck the lot of them pal and do all there mums as payback. But stop posting as if true all you doing and you know who's. Is pander to them"
look mate I ain't no attention seeker you don't know me haven't spoken to me to be honest clearly your brain must not have woke up right being up so early on a Sunday morning I don't mind criticism or someone having an opinion but you have no clue off my situation or what I'm going through if you did maybe you would have let your brain start up right before branding me something I ain't if this sounds cheeky for once in my life I ain't apologising but hey ho you think what you want mate

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Whats the worry probobly jelious as you are cute!. Chin up.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Right i think your actually a bit of an attention seeker. Personally I don't allow what people who will never offer me anything remotely useful, positive or constructive to have an opinion on me that I hear. Quite frankly fuck the lot of them pal and do all there mums as payback. But stop posting as if true all you doing and you know who's. Is pander to themlook mate I ain't no attention seeker you don't know me haven't spoken to me to be honest clearly your brain must not have woke up right being up so early on a Sunday morning I don't mind criticism or someone having an opinion but you have no clue off my situation or what I'm going through if you did maybe you would have let your brain start up right before branding me something I ain't if this sounds cheeky for once in my life I ain't apologising but hey ho you think what you want mate "
you may not like it but is it not a valid point you already made a post along this vein.if its true your feeding the person/s in question. If not true your hunting the sympathy. Accusing this user of being simple and not engaging his brain before typing isnt exactly nice. Its his opinion whether you like it or not. along with all the there there msgs you gotta accept the full of shit msgs.those who know you will have formed there own opinion those who dont will also mostly by what you type. Accept it for what it is a person you have no intrest ins opinion.

"Right i think your actually a bit of an attention seeker. Personally I don't allow what people who will never offer me anything remotely useful, positive or constructive to have an opinion on me that I hear. Quite frankly fuck the lot of them pal and do all there mums as payback. But stop posting as if true all you doing and you know who's. Is pander to themlook mate I ain't no attention seeker you don't know me haven't spoken to me to be honest clearly your brain must not have woke up right being up so early on a Sunday morning I don't mind criticism or someone having an opinion but you have no clue off my situation or what I'm going through if you did maybe you would have let your brain start up right before branding me something I ain't if this sounds cheeky for once in my life I ain't apologising but hey ho you think what you want mate you may not like it but is it not a valid point you already made a post along this vein.if its true your feeding the person/s in question. If not true your hunting the sympathy. Accusing this user of being simple and not engaging his brain before typing isnt exactly nice. Its his opinion whether you like it or not. along with all the there there msgs you gotta accept the full of shit msgs.those who know you will have formed there own opinion those who dont will also mostly by what you type. Accept it for what it is a person you have no intrest ins opinion."
but then neither is calling someone something without knowing all the facts mate and maybe it wasn't nice but I took it as a personal insult to the person I am I do not ask for sympathy of anyone my friends only know a little of what I am going through but for my mum mate I stay strong and positive so I come on here for an outlet away of letting off steam with what I thought was just having good fun and meeting some really amazing people and I'm sure that guy and yourself both fall into that bracket. But to be honest when I wrote that this morning I hadn't slept for days with worry over my mum. I would go in to detail with you, but sorry don't won't you or any other person thinking I'm just looking for sympathy I ain't a bad guy always say what I'm thinking even in messages, sometimes might not be what people like to hear but will always be the truth just how I've been raised if you want to know why I'm as passed at what's happening mate welcome to pm me and would gladly tell and now that I've actually had an hour and a half of sleep in 3 days so will apologise for this morning but not cause you or anyone else has said anything but because I would have once I looked at this forum again when I woke up so to the guy that made the first statement I apologise if I offended you in anyway at all sorry

Why do these forums always descend into bitching, criticism and nastiness???

That's extremely unnecessary I think.

Shug, firstly hope your Mum is feeling a bit better and secondly you should maybe report this to the sites Admin they might be able to help look out for the imposter or whoever is spreading lies about you, any how try no to let it get you down, you seem like a good kint from what I've read, chin up bud.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

OP, I wasn't going to post on your thread....but for what it's worth, you aren't the first and you won't be the last I'm afraid.

But that being said, experience has taught me that by posting threads like this it only feeds the trolls need for attention.

Try not to let it get to you. Any messages should be reported to admin asap by you and by anyone who receives them.

Chin up son.

well who ever sent the abusive and threatening messages to the OP, myself and other people on here that got them. Their plan backfired big time jealousy is a bad thing and that's all I have to say on the matter and it has been reported

" well who ever sent the abusive and threatening messages to the OP, myself and other people on here that got them. Their plan backfired big time jealousy is a bad thing and that's all I have to say on the matter and it has been reported "

Without going into detail can you give a gist of what the messages were about? You have my curiosity.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"But that being said, experience has taught me that by posting threads like this it only feeds the trolls need for attention. "

" well who ever sent the abusive and threatening messages to the OP, myself and other people on here that got them. Their plan backfired big time jealousy is a bad thing and that's all I have to say on the matter and it has been reported

Without going into detail can you give a gist of what the messages were about? You have my curiosity. "

Well curiosity is what killed the cat so they say

" well who ever sent the abusive and threatening messages to the OP, myself and other people on here that got them. Their plan backfired big time jealousy is a bad thing and that's all I have to say on the matter and it has been reported

Without going into detail can you give a gist of what the messages were about? You have my curiosity.

Well curiosity is what killed the cat so they say"

Glad it wasn't me.

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Walt Disney.

Edinburgh

Glad it wasn't me.

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Walt Disney.

"

Hmmm!!

Still sounds weird to me, sorry

Glad it wasn't me.

Hmmm!!

Still sounds weird to me, sorry "

What does?

Glad it wasn't me.

Hmmm!!

Still sounds weird to me, sorry "

hahaha I agree Max xx

Glad it wasn't me.

Hmmm!!

hahaha I agree Max xx"

My bad if I've missed something, someone wanna enlighten me? Lol

Edinburgh

Glad it wasn't me.

Hmmm!!

hahaha I agree Max xx

My bad if I've missed something, someone wanna enlighten me? Lol"

Lol

Someone say they get 'abusive' and 'threatening' messages and your reply is.... Without going into detail can you give a gist of what the messages were about? You have my curiosity.

May be it's me but

Curiosity killed the cat, 'glad it wasn't me' is the full quote. Ah I get it now you pair are suspicious about me! Lmao.

Edinburgh

"Curiosity killed the cat, 'glad it wasn't me' is the full quote. Ah I get it now you pair are suspicious about me! Lmao. "

Haha... nah! Me I just think yer weird lol

But hey! Am weird too so all good

"Curiosity killed the cat, 'glad it wasn't me' is the full quote. Ah I get it now you pair are suspicious about me! Lmao.

But hey! Am weird too so all good "

WUM

Edinburgh

"Curiosity killed the cat, 'glad it wasn't me' is the full quote. Ah I get it now you pair are suspicious about me! Lmao.

But hey! Am weird too so all good

WUM "

I know it's none of my business but you canny put a post up like this and no want people to enquire about wtf happend as I said before am curious cause like Isa I'm a nosey bastard I need tae know fs #spill

The best way to deal with idiots like that is give them NOTHING.No thought, time or any acknowledgement . Just you carry on doing as you are and enjoy the site and the friends you've made .They can just continue to wollow in their empty and poisonous lives .

Perfectly put as usual Temp!! "

tossers well seeing thier own life is crap so there fore need to make someone else feel the way they do . Rise above them shug ... yer worth 50 of them your a gentleman always . believe in you and those who know you to know who they would believe x

» Add a new message to this topic