FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackbird186 OP   Man  over a year ago

west glasgow

what is it with folk that they think they have to play secret squirrel.

hiding profiles - hiding face pics all that sort of stuff

yes i know that it might be embarising to some to find that the granny next door has viewed their profile but think about it why are they on the site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

well i hide my face in pics as i dont want anyone and everyone seeing them. its my level of comfort as noy idea what random ppl are just browsing the site.and yes before you say it ive used security settings to allow only ppl with their own profile to be able to view me .ive no probs at socials ppl seeing who i am as not just wanna-bes there .

plus also saves ppl from using my face pics on anysite claiming to be a single fem .which im afraid does go on !

at end of day its my private life and thats way i like to keep it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i hide my face on my pics cause i work

with the public tho my face pics can be seen 2 my friends in my pvt gallery

as temp says its our pvt life an thats how i like it

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I have face pics in my private gallery and the reason they r there is because i have kids who r of and age they might be surfing this kind of site thro curiosity omfg would die if they came across my profile and also because of the job i do .

its ppls personal choice as to weather they have face on public show or not.

luv jacs

xxxx

think its peoples choice and thier right to do so!!

we dont have our face pics on show, only in our private gallery and we are picky at who we add as friends. Just because we dont want everyone in glasgow knowing what we do, or pointing at us in the street and saying 'iv saw her tits', doesnt make us targets for being moaned at..

just my 2p on the subject

hmmmmmm pamelaandgordie u do kinda have face pic on just now lol

not a full one though

"think its peoples choice and thier right to do so!!

we dont have our face pics on show, only in our private gallery and we are picky at who we add as friends. Just because we dont want everyone in glasgow knowing what we do, or pointing at us in the street and saying 'iv saw her tits', doesnt make us targets for being moaned at..

just my 2p on the subject"

i dont recognise the face....but that cock????? would know it anywhere....hee hee

"not a full one though"

would still think if someone knew u well theyd recognise u from it

"not a full one though"

just ur mouth thats full....ha ha xx

"not a full one though

just ur mouth thats full....ha ha xx"

psml

By *rouble and strifeCouple  over a year ago

Nr Glasgow

the granny is on the site doing her nosey like a lot of unverified people on here people being on here for over a year still not verified in fact it took you a long time to put your face pic on your profile

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

" .............

yes i know that it might be embarising to some to find that the granny next door has viewed their profile but think about it why are they on the site "

That rather assumes everyone on here is on with a view to meeting like minded people for fun. That isn't the case.

Whether we like to admit it or not there are folks aout there who don't approve of what we do or would seek to make money out of exposing our members. It is, ultimately, an individual call.

the granny might be a swinger!! lots of grannies r

I dont nor will I have a pic on my profile .. im paranoid that someone who knows me will recognise me and If I put a face pic in private gallery known my luck ill show it to someone who knows me and that wudnt be funny atall. I do hide my profile and its a choice iv made myself because I had a guy who didnt like the fact i said no to him and decided to message a few ppl i had met asking them about me and I felt uncomfortable about that so hiding my profile was an option.

we dont put face pics on the front page because of our jobs.mrs me is employed in a sensitive area, but we do have face pics in the private gallery.

mr me just does not want to turn up at your place of work to be met with i know your face from somewhere lol.

"the granny might be a swinger!! lots of grannies r

"

this granny is a swinger and happy to be! wonder what that young couple over the road might think?????

By *_jkCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

this granny is a swinger and happy to be! wonder what that young couple over the road might think?????"

Have you noticed a lot of curtain twitching laine?

this granny is a swinger and happy to be! wonder what that young couple over the road might think?????

Have you noticed a lot of curtain twitching laine? "

not the curtains but his eye does whenever I pass him! lol

Privacy is important to folk .....and individual circumstances due to work, family etc so privacy is very important. Along with the fact some folks in swinging can be very very indescrete to say the least sadly.

We had a couple come to our house and when they arrived they told us about a couple around the corner from us, told us names, exact house, what they did for jobs etc.....absulutley no consideration and respect for the couples privacy atall. Situations like this make us a little cautious, so privacy, ability to hide profile, choice to make pics pvt etc i feel is a goos aspect to the site and personal choice.

I keep meaning to ask is there a secret hand shake or look swingers use. If not there should be. Maybe some of the regulars can enlighten us.

cant tell you as its a secret pmsl

er...guess

"I keep meaning to ask is there a secret hand shake or look swingers use. If not there should be. Maybe some of the regulars can enlighten us."

A secret swinger's handshake would stay secret about as long as Masonic handshakes stayed secret.

The 'look' now. That's a different matter. I reckon you can make a pretty good assessment of whether someone's a swinger or not just by looking. It works better when looking at couples.

"I keep meaning to ask is there a secret hand shake or look swingers use. If not there should be. Maybe some of the regulars can enlighten us.

A secret swinger's handshake would stay secret about as long as Masonic handshakes stayed secret.

The 'look' now. That's a different matter. I reckon you can make a pretty good assessment of whether someone's a swinger or not just by looking. It works better when looking at couples."

Cheers bud. So what you are saying is that i walk up to a couple and say 'Is your wife a goer' Nudge nudge wink wink say no more. Say no more

er...guess

"I keep meaning to ask is there a secret hand shake or look swingers use. If not there should be. Maybe some of the regulars can enlighten us.

The 'look' now. That's a different matter. I reckon you can make a pretty good assessment of whether someone's a swinger or not just by looking. It works better when looking at couples.

Cheers bud. So what you are saying is that i walk up to a couple and say 'Is your wife a goer' Nudge nudge wink wink say no more. Say no more "

I did say you can tell just by looking. How you broach the subject depends on the circumstances and if "'Is your wife a goer' Nudge nudge wink wink say no more" works for you then go for it

By *rs kemeaCouple  over a year ago

angus

Got to add to the privacy thing

I do volunteer work for an emergency service,

I wouldnt want people from there finding out about what i choose to do in my private life

Kev

er...guess

You may recall in incident in Tayside a few years back when a paramedic was exposed as being into BDSM. The Courier had a field day and the gutter Sundays picked up on the story too

» Add a new message to this topic