FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > how to deal with potential meets who you recognise from face pictures

how to deal with potential meets who you recognise from face pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousplumpgirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Inverclyde/paisley

argh, have had some members message me and then when they sent face pictures, i recognised them from family/friends etc

argh, how do we deal with situations where this happens, and these members have seen my bits on public pictures!! eeek

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rouble and strifeCouple  over a year ago

Nr Glasgow

i think they will be just embarrassed as you remember youve seen there bits too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

curious hun if i came a cross that i would just reple by saying..soz no wat im looking 4..an wat u need 2 remeber there on here doing same as u lol so they cant realy go about saying can they? lol xx

By *uriousplumpgirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Inverclyde/paisley

thanks for that stunna

just reading their profiles and cant believe what my friends/family getting up to,

wont be able to think straight when i see them in the street, without wanting to blurt it out lol

By *oonboyMan  over a year ago

livingston

well being the devious so and so i am ....i wud just come out with it and say summit to em ....wots the worst that can happen ?? they just as nawty as you LOL..... altho i do find it hilarious (and possibly a tad sick) that ANY of my family wud swing LOL

we have had the same....couple 2 doors down asked us to meet and sent us pics....I sat next to her at mothers and toddlers and found it hillarious (they didnt know it was us). the only trouble is she is an identical twin and scott is unsure if he is winking at the right one lol

pmsl @ tands,

i had a guy from school say hi to me in the chat room, he wispers loads off stuff he knew bout me, so i knew it was someone i really did know and not just someone takin the piss, but at the end of the day he is here doin the same as us, plus we played with a cpl last yr, only to find out that she worked with jax sister, and ater talkin to her she knew me from school as well, lol but hey we still had a great night... lol

we have been lucky so far and not seen or been asked to meet anyone we know from any of the sites we have been on.but there have been a couple from the same village as we live in lol.

but remeber they are same as you and also on the site so just say no thanks not what were looking for.

Mr me.

Have not had anyone ask us for a "meet" that we know from here, but came across a guy (part of a couple) who i have known for over 20 yrs (boy was i surprised...lol), as for seeing our "bits" we had already , we played football together (against and with)so nothing knew....lol.....wives "bits" now that was different..... .

If we were ever to be asked for a play meet by a friend who we found on here , if we both were attracted to and clicked the answer would be yes.

Never came across family on ANY of the sites we are on.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

browsing profiles yest came across a couples one and recognised the guy as someone i work with.

was so tempted to say to him last night - that maybe his face pic in public section not best idea

when i first joined the site i noticed a couple i knew .. well i knew the female... after a quick hi its me kinda thing everythings been cool. xx

By *ashmira2008Woman  over a year ago

renfrew

hey I'm the same - recognise few folk that I work with or know, but we just chat & NEVER mention outside of here

When women display pictures of their cleavage and men of their cocks, it must be magnificent to be recognised.

The simple answer is facepics available only to friends.

By *egs4uWoman  over a year ago

somewhere around

have discovered a close family member on here and a few friends of other family members thankfully they've never mailed me and thats one of the reasons i dont show my face on cam lol

» Add a new message to this topic