FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Truck

Truck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Popping up to Scotland for the first time in 15yrs.. I've no idea where I'll be spending Weds and Thurs night but I'll be there.. parked up in my truck somewhere.

Being the artful dodger that I am, I will be on the 'Fab'.

I'd happily meet someone sexually or socially who take my fancy. Trucking can get a little boring and am always up for a chat with someone new.

If truck hygiene worries you, rest assured I shower at the end of each working day. If it's the fat, sun reading stereotype - I hope I'm the opposite. If it's the seedy aspect, my truck has a bed and curtains. if it's space.. hmmm I prefer space myself - So if you can accomodate

If it's the fact I'm English.. I'm 1/4 Scottish

hope to see you and your beautiful country on weds 28th or Thurs 29th

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

I know it's an off chance (and your straight)

If your near Glasgow/paisley delivering etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You drive a truck and you get a weeks notice of where you're going? WTF?!! I want your job. I know I've got a truck beginning of July. No idea for where or how long.

"I know it's an off chance (and your straight)

If your near Glasgow/paisley delivering etc."

Lol. You go for it Thomas. You dont get if you dont ask bud. Am also a lonley trucker.

"You drive a truck and you get a weeks notice of where you're going? WTF?!! I want your job. I know I've got a truck beginning of July. No idea for where or how long.

"

Not a weeks notice.. I got a days notice.. I'm up there today and tomorrow. I normally have a set run in Sussex out of the Midlands.. So I know what I'm doing most days.. not that it helps much on fab if I'm honest.

"You drive a truck and you get a weeks notice of where you're going? WTF?!! I want your job. I know I've got a truck beginning of July. No idea for where or how long.

Not a weeks notice.. I got a days notice.. I'm up there today and tomorrow. I normally have a set run in Sussex out of the Midlands.. So I know what I'm doing most days.. not that it helps much on fab if I'm honest. "

what a farce

Run changed then? Lol

I was meant to leave on the 4th for two months, they changed it and asked me to leave on the 2nd, already on a job til the first so no time for a break or really to get to Brum from here. Needless to say, got some time on my hands for a bit now til the next thing comes in.

» Add a new message to this topic