FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Meet 3 strangers

Meet 3 strangers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So had a message asking to meet 3 random strangers for fun but apparently I’m in the wrong for thinking my personal safety comes first

I wouldn’t meet one random stranger let alone .. am I blowing it out of proportion?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not wrong, sadly some people think swinging involves random hook ups with strangers.... not me personally no matter how horny I was

John

By *eterjamesmcMan  over a year ago

glasgow

A stranger is only a fuckbuddy you haven't met yet! But seriously, I think you're in the right.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope your safety is paramount

Never meet random strangers. If it’s someone you’ve chatted to on here and made some sort of connection would I even suggest you meet socially first.

Never meet randomly, and never meet multiples in your own

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Depends on the context...?

In a discrete alleyway after dark - that's just asking for trouble.

At a busy local bar/pub - not unreasonable...

Personally, I think it's better to have some chat/conversation going, just so you can be sure the other person is who they say they are

"Depends on the context...?

Personally, I think it's better to have some chat/conversation going, just so you can be sure the other person is who they say they are "

This was a first message.. meet 3 guys somewhere tonight.. no chat just meet

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Safety first and foremost. Chat first swap pics take it from there. X

Personally, I think it's better to have some chat/conversation going, just so you can be sure the other person is who they say they are

This was a first message.. meet 3 guys somewhere tonight.. no chat just meet "

Auch sorry for that, it's only me now the other two bolted.

You did the right thing not to go any further xx

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"So had a message asking to meet 3 random strangers for fun but apparently I’m in the wrong for thinking my personal safety comes first

I wouldn’t meet one random stranger let alone .. am I blowing it out of proportion?"

do you really need to ask???

"So had a message asking to meet 3 random strangers for fun but apparently I’m in the wrong for thinking my personal safety comes first

I wouldn’t meet one random stranger let alone .. am I blowing it out of proportion?

do you really need to ask??? "

The response from them made it sound like I was mental for stating the obvious

Why not ask them to go the whole hog and suggest they throw you in the boot of a car as well. I'm sure they are lovely people really.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Oh, would have been 4, but I'm snowed in ...

jk!..

You did the right thing safety always goes first with online meets/dates.

Some guys really make me shake my head on here?

Same as the..

"Need my balls emptied...just mail me.."

Seriously???

Do guys actually think thats gonna work?

"Some guys really make me shake my head on here?

Same as the..

"Need my balls emptied...just mail me.."

Seriously???

Do guys actually think thats gonna work?"

Errmmm cough, cough

Well it's not all guys who do this yiu know

I did say some not all

Think you are quite right to give that a miss. Remember the first time I met a couple from Edinburgh and the thought that "They could be murderers" did cross my mind! Shared my whereabouts with a good friend that I trusted

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

If you won't meet 1 stranger....allthough 3 sounds a bit creepy, Not sure how your going make things work on here..

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

"If you won't meet 1 stranger....allthough 3 sounds a bit creepy, Not sure how your going make things work on here.. "

Look at the responses. Safety has to be a concern.

Yes folk do meet strangers but usually after a wee bit of chat first, not after a single FAF message.

I wouldn’t meet one random stranger let alone .. am I blowing it out of proportion?"

Defo not blowing anything out of proportion you need to keep yourself safe as you dont know who or what is on here at times i think its a must for woman to always stay safe and either meet social with someone else in the background just incase so you done right to refuss that situation

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"If you won't meet 1 stranger....allthough 3 sounds a bit creepy, Not sure how your going make things work on here.. "

really? social meet public place always to establish next move

By *rct4Man  over a year ago

Dublin

arrange a social first or make sure they are verified! If I got a text to meet 3 random ladies I'd have to have a think there!

"If I got a text to meet 3 random ladies I'd have to have a think there! "

I’d have my trousers down, cock out and say who’s first

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Jeez that’s scary. I can’t imagine anyone thinking that was a good idea.

By *andi_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If you won't meet 1 stranger....allthough 3 sounds a bit creepy, Not sure how your going make things work on here..

really? social meet public place always to establish next move"

By *b12345678Man  over a year ago

Highlands

It all depends on the content of the message and if you’ve established a connection with the girl I suppose -id find it strange however if you have never spoke to them before

I spoke with you loads and i still couldnt establish a meet - you dont come across as the sort of girl who’d randonly meet strangers as your very switched on

I get messages like this.

You did the right thing. Even for a soctal it's a bit odd never mind anything else.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Similar to the "how would you like to be brutally fucked by 2 well hung guys?" message I once received

You were absolutely right. Your safety always comes first!

R

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nope. Totally right. Don’t go near such a suggestion.

On a related issue, happy to discuss you blowing things out of proportion. . Lol

No your safety is the most important thing here and they picked you who wouldn't I would be asking the question who in their right mind would without a meet first

"So had a message asking to meet 3 random strangers for fun but apparently I’m in the wrong for thinking my personal safety comes first "

Do you really care what they think?

I’m sure you know your own mind and know when somethings are just wrong wrong wrong!

Nope. Will always be muppets that think because youre on here showing a bit of skin youll just fuck on demand...

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

When someone asks a stupid question like they did i give a stupid answer. If i put myself in your shoes and was asked to meet 3 random strangers for fun my reply would have been. " you know thats a great idea for tonight, im gonna go get ready jump in a taxi to town , find 3 random strangers and have some fun ." Thanks for the offer guys but ive just realised im gonna be busy tonight.

When someone asks a stupid

question like they did i give a stupid answer. If i put myself in your shoes and was asked to meet 3 random strangers for fun my reply would have been. " you know thats a great idea for tonight, im gonna go get ready jump in a taxi to town , find 3 random strangers and have some fun ." Thanks for the offer guys but ive just realised im gonna be busy tonight. "

Or just say sorry your doing your Hair tonight lol

By *martenTartanWoman  over a year ago

Worksop

Nope. Not blowing it out of proportion.

That's pretty random.

See? This fits in with a recent message we got for me to pop up and meet a guy at his place after my works night out? Never chatted to the guy before in our life! The abuse I received when I questioned why I would even consider such a prospect was disgusting Yeah, I'm out with my workmates getting pissed and I am just going to come up to your place myself when I have never met you before in my life! F*** right off mate Defo the right decision made in not meeting 3 strangers. I just cannot fathom how they think this approach will work?

I wouldn’t meet one random stranger let alone .. am I blowing it out of proportion? arrange a social first or make sure they are verified! If I got a text to meet 3 random ladies I'd have to have a think there! "

I doubt that very much with most guys.

I cam into the Chat room few years back, late one Saturday after work, about 11pm and there was a girl profile asking for one cock for her and her pal, I sent a message just saying "yeah, yeah I wish" and low and behold they said they wanted me over. I doubted it so a bit of messaging two and throe and then they phoned me and so I went over and omfg there was two stunning girls, horny and wanting cock. To cut a long story short, I was on the set-ea getting sucked off and kissing the other, when the kitchen door burst open and another two girls burst in.

I got startled and said "WTF is going on" and one of the girls said "well Peter, its actually 4 girls wanting one cock to ruin but if we said four girls for one guy, most of you guys would bottle it". Which to be honest, is true.

It sounds like a great story infact it is and it is true but put it in another scenario, what would it be like if it was a girl with two guys then another two burst in, totally different story.

So I don't blame anyone not taking up an immediate offer from people if you don't know anything about them

Anyways heres to Fab and being safe and having a right goof fecking, amazing time

Happy new year all

I wouldn’t meet one random stranger let alone .. am I blowing it out of proportion? arrange a social first or make sure they are verified! If I got a text to meet 3 random ladies I'd have to have a think there!

I doubt that very much with most guys.

I cam into the Chat room few years back, late one Saturday after work, about 11pm and there was a girl profile asking for one cock for her and her pal, I sent a message just saying "yeah, yeah I wish" and low and behold they said they wanted me over. I doubted it so a bit of messaging two and throe and then they phoned me and so I went over and omfg there was two stunning girls, horny and wanting cock. To cut a long story short, I was on the set-ea getting sucked off and kissing the other, when the kitchen door burst open and another two girls burst in.

I got startled and said "WTF is going on" and one of the girls said "well Peter, its actually 4 girls wanting one cock to ruin but if we said four girls for one guy, most of you guys would bottle it". Which to be honest, is true.

It sounds like a great story infact it is and it is true but put it in another scenario, what would it be like if it was a girl with two guys then another two burst in, totally different story.

So I don't blame anyone not taking up an immediate offer from people if you don't know anything about them

Anyways heres to Fab and being safe and having a right goof fecking, amazing time

Happy new year all

"

and when I said "

I doubt that very much with most guys."

I actually mean that from most guys, especially if you have not went through the experience I went through.

I do my checks and don't go on last minute meets now, well I'm never saying never, but I always like to be safe, even though I can handle myself in most situations

I say trust your instinct. If it doesn't feel right, there's a reason. And it doesn't really matter what they think of your response, if you choose to send one.

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

You'd have to be insane, completely lacking in self - respect or an actual clinical nymphomaniac to say yes to that. I doubt that you are either of those so you did the right thing.

Frankly, unless it's something being asked for and arranged by a woman, guys asking for that from random women are likely to be dyed in the wool misogynists you'd not want anything to do with in any circumstances never mind that one.

No you are not.

I have met strangers however i always insist that they give my user name to a friend and have the friend call them during the meet just to give them a sense of security.

[Removed by poster at 31/12/17 10:15:27]

It works for some, it has for us and we have had a lot of fun with it.

No doubt something we will be doing again.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Any time someone tells you that you are in the wrong they should be avoided

This just reminds me of something I saw the other day

Women’s greatest fear about meeting men from the internet is personal safety

Men’s greatest fear about meeting women from the internet is they don’t look like their picture *

* I appreciate it’s not “true” for all men but I would be surprised if all single women don’t have this thought at least once

» Add a new message to this topic