FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fillers

Fillers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45735061

Who is signing up for this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just wrap it in 50 quid notes instead. Improves the girth and becomes irresistible to a lot of women

"Just wrap it in 50 quid notes instead. Improves the girth and becomes irresistible to a lot of women "

"Just wrap it in 50 quid notes instead. Improves the girth and becomes irresistible to a lot of women

"

Well for an increased girth of maximum 0.7 inches, id rather have 3 grand wrapped round a penis than watever thats injected, his partner was surprised prob surprise that it felt zero different, shes prob surprises he spent 3 grand on that lol

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Injected fucked that I'm happy with what Ive got if it's not enough too fecking bad

"Just wrap it in 50 quid notes instead. Improves the girth and becomes irresistible to a lot of women

Well for an increased girth of maximum 0.7 inches, id rather have 3 grand wrapped round a penis than watever thats injected, his partner was surprised prob surprise that it felt zero different, shes prob surprises he spent 3 grand on that lol"

30 big notes wrapped round a cock would be a bit much. Elephantitis cock springs to mind

I take it this is a short term thing??

Well for an increased girth of maximum 0.7 inches, id rather have 3 grand wrapped round a penis than watever thats injected, his partner was surprised prob surprise that it felt zero different, shes prob surprises he spent 3 grand on that lol

30 big notes wrapped round a cock would be a bit much. Elephantitis cock springs to mind "

Lol id be pocketing that

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Injected fucked that I'm happy with what Ive got if it's not enough too fecking bad "

Please I hope they said he’d just feel a little prick at the start of the procedure

"Injected fucked that I'm happy with what Ive got if it's not enough too fecking bad

Please I hope they said he’d just feel a little prick at the start of the procedure "

"Injected fucked that I'm happy with what Ive got if it's not enough too fecking bad

Please I hope they said he’d just feel a little prick at the start of the procedure

"

Thing is he was hoping to feel a bigger prick after the procedure.

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I would rather my wee Grafter than a big lazy bastard. No way I would getting anything injected into there

30 big notes wrapped round a cock would be a bit much. Elephantitis cock springs to mind "

I' be looking for it all in fivers.

» Add a new message to this topic