FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What's the thoughts

What's the thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This has been taken from another section in the forum's and I thought due to it's amount off answers I would pop it in Scotland and see what people up here think.

( Hi Admin,

Daily I see "Dating" posts in the "The Lounge" Message Boards.

I reckon that a new message board could be made where dating threads could be.

Alternatively, I reckon you can add an area on the "Looking for...' page where you can choose you are open to dating. Then people can search for that.

You could also add in Looking for FB, FWB, Club Partner, Life Partner, Something Short Term, Something Long Term, NSA Fun and One Night Stand.

I'm trying to find a fella interested in dating and it would make life easier instead of reading loads of profiles.)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope you find him

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I hope you find him "
cheers

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I think it was probably in the right section to begin with.

It might be a good idea though. A possible way to whittle through most of the cheating, married men at least.

V x

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Whats wrong with POF and Tinder . ? Works for most people. Or are the singles on Fab more of a catch so would rather date from here.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I think it was probably in the right section to begin with.

It might be a good idea though. A possible way to whittle through most of the cheating, married men at least.

V x"

Theres nothing that could help a female spot married men just from an option list on Fab.

Lots you can do to make sure he aint married though before playing with them .

By *ntirelyBonkersWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Whats wrong with POF and Tinder . ? Works for most people. Or are the singles on Fab more of a catch so would rather date from here."

POF, TINDER, BADOO

It amuses me they are referred to as dating sites. Full of liars, guys who catfish as men and women, only want to have phone sex or that. They annoy me.

For me Fabswingers is completely different. My profile here isn’t for hunting for my partner.

But then I’m an enigma even to myself, probably why I’m single

By *ntirelyBonkersWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"This has been taken from another section in the forum's and I thought due to it's amount off answers I would pop it in Scotland and see what people up here think.

( Hi Admin,

Daily I see "Dating" posts in the "The Lounge" Message Boards.

I reckon that a new message board could be made where dating threads could be.

Alternatively, I reckon you can add an area on the "Looking for...' page where you can choose you are open to dating. Then people can search for that.

You could also add in Looking for FB, FWB, Club Partner, Life Partner, Something Short Term, Something Long Term, NSA Fun and One Night Stand.

I'm trying to find a fella interested in dating and it would make life easier instead of reading loads of profiles.) "

For me there seems to be a lot of people who do want to date. So maybe it would be good to at least filter out some people kinda thing.

» Add a new message to this topic