FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fantasies

Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now as title says we all have them but what if you woke up and for 24hr's you where the opposite sex what would your first thing you would like to act out .

Mine would definitely be playing with a wand as I have heard woman saying how good the orgasms they have with them .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Christ id be a wee slut lol

Reverse gangbang with hot ladies. Pretty simple but pretty hard to be fulfilled

I'd spend 24hrs wishing I was a woman

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

My fantasy for those 24hrs would be as a lesbian

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'd enjoy the ability of being able to multitask for the day.

By *erberaWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well if I'd just woken up as a man I'd probably have morning glory so that would be the first thing to deal with

By *umseekerMan  over a year ago

montrose

"Well if I'd just woken up as a man I'd probably have morning glory so that would be the first thing to deal with "

Deal with mine 1st ?

By *erberaWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Well if I'd just woken up as a man I'd probably have morning glory so that would be the first thing to deal with

Deal with mine 1st ?"

Hmmm, are you a man or a woman for the day tho? Makes a huge difference lol

My fantasy is fucking in office she walks in goes under desk starts blowing me

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"My fantasy is fucking in office she walks in goes under desk starts blowing me"

Someone didn't read what the thread was about...

A day as a man... I think I'd get on a train with a broadsheet newspaper at peak time, get myself a seat and take up as much room as physically possibly between sitting with my legs apart and holding my paper out wide. Preferably taking up the space of those around me. If I had to drive... It would be a tiny sportscar and I'd head to the supermarket where I'd take the last parent and child space so I had more round around me to avoid my precious baby being scratched. No children with me of course. They don't fit in the sportscar and couldn't risk the leather...

If I had time I'd spend sometime at the local sexual health clinic explaining women's anotomy and contraceptive choices to them while alut shaming those there for sti checks. I'd remind them they should be good girls and save it for marriage while also making lewd comments and staring at their tits. After all that I'd tell them to cheer up and smile.

After a hard day of manning I'd head to the pub for a pint and to tell other men what an awesome man I've been today while hoping someone broke out in to song about me so I could join in like Gaston in 'beauty and the beast' because he's the true hero of the film.

V x

Nb Yes, it's been one of those days. Yes, I need a drink. No, I don't give a fuck.

Central Scotland

Apologies if that wasn't what you were going for sthree

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Apologies if that wasn't what you were going for sthree "

No need to apologise V. I thought it was fab. Lol x

R

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Explain to my new female gender friends that when In say "There is nothing wrong" there has actually to be ...nothing wrong .

An O.Aye telling them a toilet seat can be left up or down ...It is not a big feckin deal

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'd probably just wank all day

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Explain to my new female gender friends that when In say "There is nothing wrong" there has actually to be ...nothing wrong .

An O.Aye telling them a toilet seat can be left up or down ...It is not a big feckin deal "

Not a chance you'd say that about the toilet seat if you were a woman

Central Scotland

"Explain to my new female gender friends that when In say "There is nothing wrong" there has actually to be ...nothing wrong .

An O.Aye telling them a toilet seat can be left up or down ...It is not a big feckin deal "

Spend your day as a woman and see how you feel about the last one...

V x

"Well if I'd just woken up as a man I'd probably have morning glory so that would be the first thing to deal with "

I hear that It wouldn't be the first time you've done that this week.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

An O.Aye telling them a toilet seat can be left up or down ...It is not a big feckin deal

Not a chance you'd say that about the toilet seat if you were a woman "

Would you wank all day of the toilet seat was up lol

"My fantasy is fucking in office she walks in goes under desk starts blowing me

A day as a man... I think I'd get on a train with a broadsheet newspaper at peak time, get myself a seat and take up as much room as physically possibly between sitting with my legs apart and holding my paper out wide. Preferably taking up the space of those around me. If I had to drive... It would be a tiny sportscar and I'd head to the supermarket where I'd take the last parent and child space so I had more round around me to avoid my precious baby being scratched. No children with me of course. They don't fit in the sportscar and couldn't risk the leather...

If I had time I'd spend sometime at the local sexual health clinic explaining women's anotomy and contraceptive choices to them while alut shaming those there for sti checks. I'd remind them they should be good girls and save it for marriage while also making lewd comments and staring at their tits. After all that I'd tell them to cheer up and smile.

After a hard day of manning I'd head to the pub for a pint and to tell other men what an awesome man I've been today while hoping someone broke out in to song about me so I could join in like Gaston in 'beauty and the beast' because he's the true hero of the film.

V x

Nb Yes, it's been one of those days. Yes, I need a drink. No, I don't give a fuck. "

Don't hold back. Say what you really think!

Central Scotland

V x

Nb Yes, it's been one of those days. Yes, I need a drink. No, I don't give a fuck.

Don't hold back. Say what you really think! "

Usually do!

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

V x

Nb Yes, it's been one of those days. Yes, I need a drink. No, I don't give a fuck. "

Savage. I love it.

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Not sure if it’s possible to marry a wealthy footballer and insist I only drive range rovers within 24hrs.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

V x

This is exactly what us guys are like, every single one of us.

"I'd probably just wank all day "

Same here haha

Central Scotland

Wanking all day is much more fun as a woman - far more orgasms wanking as a man... Would depend on what you end up like but you're talking a few minutes, clean yourself up, find something to do for a few hours before you can again

V x

"Wanking all day is much more fun as a woman - far more orgasms wanking as a man... Would depend on what you end up like but you're talking a few minutes, clean yourself up, find something to do for a few hours before you can again

V x"

Few hours?

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

[Removed by poster at 27/02/19 14:09:09]

To be dominated by a mature woman and made to worship her boots

Step dad making a son play with his mum and make her cum