FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > SAVE THE BUNNYBALL

SAVE THE BUNNYBALL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can we get this going again?

If i can help put the bunnyball on, on a different date and time, let me know...

I have a have a venue that can cater for the genuine 40 + people that want to do this and can have accommodation available for B&B etc etc

I can take card payments over the phone, no need for cheques or paypal...

Let me know what i can do folks...

David

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

was never going and nice that you want to help but cant see many giving you their bank card details to a stranger over the phone?

I understand that, but i'm a local hotelier in fife, every thing is legitimate, i was asked by other fab users if I could do something...

So here I am

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Can we get this going again?

If i can help put the bunnyball on, on a different date and time, let me know...

I have a have a venue that can cater for the genuine 40 + people that want to do this and can have accommodation available for B&B etc etc

I can take card payments over the phone, no need for cheques or paypal...

Let me know what i can do folks...

David "

If this is a genuine bussiness you have and your offering your place as a venue then thats great if not im sorry but i feel the same as auds and would be very weary of disclosing my bank details to anyone.

Also i hope that play and cum would also be the organisers of this event since it was their social in the first place ?

Dee text me and told me of the situation play was in last week, i'm merely offering a venue/solution?

how do you not make it pay at the door then?

i could do pay on the door if that's required :o)

...i was under the impression cheques/paypal were a pain plus with none payers etc, and again, just offering a solution...

"Dee text me and told me of the situation play was in last week, i'm merely offering a venue/solution?"

ah ok well good luck will watch the posting and see whats happening and what intrest there is xxxxx

yip good luck.x

"how do you not make it pay at the door then?"

This wouldnt work auds because a million will say they want to come but wont turn up.

You need to know the cost and price it around that but again if you book a venue that will hold 40 odd people and only 20 turn up someone is out of pocket and the atmosphere would be crap with only half the people there .

if only 20 turn up I have a room that can accommodate that size of party too... :o)

"how do you not make it pay at the door then?

This wouldnt work auds because a million will say they want to come but wont turn up.

You need to know the cost and price it around that but again if you book a venue that will hold 40 odd people and only 20 turn up someone is out of pocket and the atmosphere would be crap with only half the people there ."

with the payment facilities here deposits could be taken?

"how do you not make it pay at the door then?

You need to know the cost and price it around that but again if you book a venue that will hold 40 odd people and only 20 turn up someone is out of pocket and the atmosphere would be crap with only half the people there .

with the payment facilities here deposits could be taken? "

yeah definatley payment up front than payment on the nite xxx

ok :o)

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

Apologies if this has upset anyone.....i mentioned the problems mr and mrs play had as i was going to the bunny ball and staying at mr photos hotel .....and i did mail them to let them know mr photo was keen to help out....just thot he maybe had a smaller venue etc. Maybe next years better x x

dont think its the venue thats the problem its the lack of folk actually paying?

as someone who goes to most socials i find it incredible that folk cant take the 5 mins to post or paypal the £5 for a great night out?

auds xx

yeah, seems the minority let down the majority as with most things...

have a venue here for socials and other events with accommodation so maybe sort something out soon?

regards to all

just a wee bit of advice,,

if your going to try orginize a social think you might need to get yourself verified first xx

Arranging a social is hard work... U need basics before u can advertise doing anything.... Get focused on exactly what you are advertising before you advertise....

Date

What the event is

Cost

Jo x

i was just offering a venue to help out :o)

I can verify this fella is genuine also. And I spoke to Mr Play and he said that he's not wanting to organise anything as he has been so let down by a helluva lot of people. Less than half paid for the bunny ball. That is shocking! I think maybe some other people might have had ideas on organising a replacement social. Mister Photo is merely offering premises he has control over which would provide a venue, and he has facilities to provide a buffet also and no doubt a contact for a DJ? The rest is up to us lot to sort out payment and then turn up to have another enjoyable night. There shouldn't BE ANY hassle for anyone!

"I can verify this fella is genuine also. And I spoke to Mr Play and he said that he's not wanting to organise anything as he has been so let down by a helluva lot of people. Less than half paid for the bunny ball. That is shocking! I think maybe some other people might have had ideas on organising a replacement social. Mister Photo is merely offering premises he has control over which would provide a venue, and he has facilities to provide a buffet also and no doubt a contact for a DJ? The rest is up to us lot to sort out payment and then turn up to have another enjoyable night. There shouldn't BE ANY hassle for anyone!"

i can tottaly understand why play n cum dont wanna organise another one.....

as for a dj probably a few dj's on here....worth a thought

"I can verify this fella is genuine also. And I spoke to Mr Play and he said that he's not wanting to organise anything as he has been so let down by a helluva lot of people. Less than half paid for the bunny ball. That is shocking! I think maybe some other people might have had ideas on organising a replacement social. Mister Photo is merely offering premises he has control over which would provide a venue, and he has facilities to provide a buffet also and no doubt a contact for a DJ? The rest is up to us lot to sort out payment and then turn up to have another enjoyable night. There shouldn't BE ANY hassle for anyone!"

Totally agree, well done to the op for at least trying to offer a solution

We can vouch that this guy is genuine, in fact we have been to his venue. Greig and Lesley

still wouldnt give out my bank details tho? Sorry.x

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

me and the mrs organised the last social in aberdeen.its an absolute nightmare to organise.we had the same problem as g and l.people not showing up on the night.there loss.we had a great night.if and when we organise another one your names are still in my book ye assholes that never turned up.

"still wouldnt give out my bank details tho? Sorry.x "

would you say that to travelodge Auds? The guy is a genuine BUSINESSMAN!

By *l coupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Magic how someone offers help and the first thing said is negative. Kinda sums this place up sometimes.

He should at least be respected for trying to help. As someone else said would you phone Travelodge, know its legit, but not give them payment details. Of course not.

Also don't think he was trying to organise a social, just provide a venue.

"still wouldnt give out my bank details tho? Sorry.x

would you say that to travelodge Auds? The guy is a genuine BUSINESSMAN! "

when i book a travel lodge i do it thru the website...not off an unverified guy thats been on a yr on a website? Im sure the guy is gen but to me hes a stranger so no i wouldnt give my bank details out over the phone.

"Magic how someone offers help and the first thing said is negative. Kinda sums this place up sometimes.

He should at least be respected for trying to help. As someone else said would you phone Travelodge, know its legit, but not give them payment details. Of course not.

Also don't think he was trying to organise a social, just provide a venue."

hey im not slating the guy? All i said was that askn folk to pay over the phone would be risky?maybe just my take on it if others are happy to do so fair play to them and if it happens great have a great night.x

In all fairness i can what mister photo is trying to do and maybe his origonal posting could have been made a little clearer from the onset .

Most regulars on here trust no one until they are well known id never heard of mister photo until this post was started and id be very weary too considering hes been here a year and has no verifications backing him up as genuine .

I hope that something can be done to salvage the Bunny social for those still wainting to attend,

and good luck mister photo if you manage to put something on for those who do still want it to go ahead .xx

You bid successfully on that well known site, ryhmes with hay, and they ask you to pay by either paypal, cheque, postal order or COD.

I do, but guess what,lol, i dont actually know the seller,, HELLO.

lol.yip.but if it goes tits up you get your money back.

Auds your so tight lol its only a fiver hehehe you make me look nearly generous x

By *urioduoCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

I must admit I am with Auds on this one, I am sure the guy is very genuine as some well respected site members have said so, but I too would never give my bank details over the fone to anyone, I hear what you are saying about travelodge etc, when booking with travelodge, it is over a secure web payment system, or if by fone it is by credit card where payment is insured in event of cancellation, as for the bidding site you are in control how much leaves your account by using paypal, I can see the OP is genuinly trying to help get the social back on track and good luck with that and hope that it goes ahead but as one previous post says its not the venue that was the problem it was folks not paying

Jim xx

"I must admit I am with Auds on this one, I am sure the guy is very genuine as some well respected site members have said so, but I too would never give my bank details over the fone to anyone, I hear what you are saying about travelodge etc, when booking with travelodge, it is over a secure web payment system, or if by fone it is by credit card where payment is insured in event of cancellation, as for the bidding site you are in control how much leaves your account by using paypal, I can see the OP is genuinly trying to help get the social back on track and good luck with that and hope that it goes ahead but as one previous post says its not the venue that was the problem it was folks not paying

Jim xx"

phew! At last lol.x

"Auds your so tight lol its only a fiver hehehe you make me ok nearly generous x"
lol G. That will never happen! Its not about the money its about giving your bank details to a stranger over the phone? X

I have people all over the world who phone directly to the hotel to make reservations for hundreds of pounds...

Being a legitimate business all transactions would be traceable through personal accounts etc

If anything untoward was going on, I wouldn't be too hard for the police to find...

"Auds your so tight lol its only a fiver hehehe you make me ok nearly generous xlol G. That will never happen! Its not about the money its about giving your bank details to a stranger over the phone? X"

we do that every time we book hotels or pay any thing online lol xxx

"Auds your so tight lol its only a fiver hehehe you make me ok nearly generous xlol G. That will never happen! Its not about the money its about giving your bank details to a stranger over the phone? X

we do that every time we book hotels or pay any thing online lol xxx "

okydoky ..i give up lol.

ps. Some folk on here know me too.so if anyone wants to phone me with their bank details feel free lol.x

Booked online, but once get to hotel they ask for confirmation by asking for your credit card/debit card, and that person at the desk quite often is,,,,someone i've never met before.

"Booked online, but once get to hotel they ask for confirmation by asking for your credit card/debit card, and that person at the desk quite often is,,,,someone i've never met before.

"

ok u do that and then week down the line you notice x amount missing frm your account?who do you go to?the hotel yip.but wait the swinger guy off a sex site owns the hotel said he was cushty?

at the end of the day, if a transaction goes through your account that was not authorised by yourself. There are banking LAWS that are in place to get your money back, be that visa disputes or unauthorised transactions department.

Your bank card details are stopped immediately and the money is returned within 48 hours.

These cover ALL transactions, be that phone, person, chip and pin or online

as i said before.maybe im just more careful who i give my details out to.x

"Booked online, but once get to hotel they ask for confirmation by asking for your credit card/debit card, and that person at the desk quite often is,,,,someone i've never met before.

ok u do that and then week down the line you notice x amount missing frm your account?who do you go to?the hotel yip.but wait the swinger guy off a sex site owns the hotel said he was cushty? "

Meant all hotels do this, x

Quite sure that Mister Photo regrets making any sort of offer in the first place......since he's been outed as nowt more than a common thief, rather than the respected businessman that he actually is! Shame, could have been an ideal location too since the bedrooms are only a short trip down the hall, and I doubt he would actually have minded at those that invariably end up streaking through the corridors after every social (never me though...lol)

since he's been outed as nowt more than a common thief

I think its a little bit harsh so say such a thing people were just making their opinions known on this and as i had said in an earlier post if Mister Photo had made it clear from the onset that he was a hotel proprioter then people would have know what he ment in the first place .

?? Funny iv read every reply and thief has never been said? As per folk are quick to twist words in here to suit there own.as that post was prob aimed at moi i will once again say.,i actually thot the unverified guy was doing a good deed offering a venue its when the giving of details over the phone i had a problem with? But as yet again thats just ME.if whoever knows him can do what the want? Jeeze?

» Add a new message to this topic