FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Rant Day

Rant Day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I haven't had one of these for a while.

I consider myself a perceptive person, I notice, patterns of both behaviour and speech, what I am not is a bastardin mind reader. O don't know if at the roundabout, junction or whatever you are going to turn left right or stop. That's what indicators are for.. To give an indication of what you might intend to do.. Please , please fucking use them..... And... Breathe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucky24Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

"I haven't had one of these for a while.

I consider myself a perceptive person, I notice, patterns of both behaviour and speech, what I am not is a bastardin mind reader. O don't know if at the roundabout, junction or whatever you are going to turn left right or stop. That's what indicators are for.. To give an indication of what you might intend to do.. Please , please fucking use them..... And... Breathe "

Thank fuck it isn't just me that finds this so annoying.

Never used to bother me in my younger days but now so less tolerant of that kind of behaviour.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Nothing to rant about all good in my wee bubble

Altho that grinds my gears too lol

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Is it after 4pm ? Do you see random lights flashing at you ? Are you behind a steering wheel ? Turn your fecking lights on then . ( stay tuned for more road safety hints )

"Nothing to rant about all good in my wee bubble

Altho that grinds my gears too lol "

Good to hear.. Maybe share some of that tranquility with me. I did get you a drink last night.

Good to hear.. Maybe share some of that tranquility with me. I did get you a drink last night. "

yeah which I waited 2hrs for lol

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I consider myself a perceptive person, I notice, patterns of both behaviour and speech, what I am not is a bastardin mind reader. O don't know if at the roundabout, junction or whatever you are going to turn left right or stop. That's what indicators are for.. To give an indication of what you might intend to do.. Please , please fucking use them..... And... Breathe "

Yup! Same applies for cyclists use yer hands/arms

Good to hear.. Maybe share some of that tranquility with me. I did get you a drink last night. yeah which I waited 2hrs for lol "

Still quicker than you answered my message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Politicians...

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I know a guy who seems to finish ever conversation with the word "right". Harmless in itself as in "I'll go to the bar right"

However if he gives direction and the last turn is left It leads to quite a lot of confusion.

Drivers who have their head lights on full beam when there's no bloody need for them to be on and blinding me in the process. Grrrr!! x

Good to hear.. Maybe share some of that tranquility with me. I did get you a drink last night. yeah which I waited 2hrs for lol

Still quicker than you answered my message "

cheeky sod wasnt that long lol

I consider myself a perceptive person, I notice, patterns of both behaviour and speech, what I am not is a bastardin mind reader. O don't know if at the roundabout, junction or whatever you are going to turn left right or stop. That's what indicators are for.. To give an indication of what you might intend to do.. Please , please fucking use them..... And... Breathe

Yup! Same applies for cyclists use yer hands/arms "

Cyclists with flashing lights. Migraine alert

Not quite a rant, more an eye roll

People that give you snippets and then take the hump when you ask for more

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

Yup! Same applies for cyclists use yer hands/arms "

Not always possible to use your arms to inidicate on a bicycle e.g. when you need to use your arms to brake

By *lancheifMan  over a year ago

Ayr

cunts driving 40-45 in a 60 mph

If you can't drive to the speed limit in normal road conditions then get aff the fuckin road

How did they pass their test if they canny drive to the road conditions

If i done 40-45 on the main road in my test then i would have failed

If that's still the case to this day WHY THE FUCK do folk noo think it's ok to sit at 40 in a 60 zone

Fuck off with that shit or get off the fuckin roads and let those of us that CAN drive do

Common rant for me that wan

I think some of you are those angry, up your arse, cutting across lane drivers that I encounter on my way too and from work.

Slow down, be less angry and save yourself an accident

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Folk who use the wore pacific instead of specific. Goany be a bit more specific than an entire fucking ocean!

Ayr

[Removed by poster at 28/11/19 20:27:36]

Ayr

"I think some of you are those angry, up your arse, cutting across lane drivers that I encounter on my way too and from work.

Slow down, be less angry and save yourself an accident "

Speed up , do the correct speed for the road and you'll never get cut up (well not by folk that are doing the correct speed limit that is

By going so slow then you are the one causing the problem not the people that actually have lives and want to get to where they need to go and no fucking stuck in a huge tailback caused by someone who can't drive properly or is too scared to go to what the speed limit is set at and if you ARE one of those people - did you do that in your test ?

If you did then how the hell did you manage to pass because that is hesitancy and a fail

Ayr

"Folk who use the wore pacific instead of specific. Goany be a bit more specific than an entire fucking ocean!"

Hundreds of things like this that do ma tits in

People who have a list of demands on their profile

"I think some of you are those angry, up your arse, cutting across lane drivers that I encounter on my way too and from work.

Slow down, be less angry and save yourself an accident

Speed up , do the correct speed for the road and you'll never get cut up (well not by folk that are doing the correct speed limit that is

By going so slow then you are the one causing the problem not the people that actually have lives and want to get to where they need to go and no fucking stuck in a huge tailback caused by someone who can't drive properly or is too scared to go to what the speed limit is set at and if you ARE one of those people - did you do that in your test ?

If you did then how the hell did you manage to pass because that is hesitancy and a fail"

Ye do ken the speed limit is a maximum and no the minimum eh?

Ayr

"

Ye do ken the speed limit is a maximum and no the minimum eh? "

Maximum is 60 and if you are in a test situation and you only do 40 - 45 then you fail as you cannot drive to the road conditions - SIMPLES !!!

The examiner is looking to see if you can drive properly to the speed limit conditions (wet, dry, icy etc) and if it's a nice sunny day road traffic light to average and you only do 40mph then you fail pure and simple so if you can do it on your test then you should be driving to that standard every fuckin day

"

Maximum is 60 and if you are in a test situation and you only do 40 - 45 then you fail as you cannot drive to the road conditions - SIMPLES !!!

The examiner is looking to see if you can drive properly to the speed limit conditions (wet, dry, icy etc) and if it's a nice sunny day road traffic light to average and you only do 40mph then you fail pure and simple so if you can do it on your test then you should be driving to that standard every fuckin day "

But it's fun watching all the angry men rev past in a rage

"

The examiner is looking to see if you can drive properly to the speed limit conditions (wet, dry, icy etc) and if it's a nice sunny day road traffic light to average and you only do 40mph then you fail pure and simple so if you can do it on your test then you should be driving to that standard every fuckin day "

If only everyone would drive as if they were on a driving test. My insurance would probably be a lot cheaper for a start.

Ayr

"

If only everyone would drive as if they were on a driving test. My insurance would probably be a lot cheaper for a start. "

Well if they can do it on their test then they should be doing it every day they sit behind the wheel of a deadly weapon

"

The examiner is looking to see if you can drive properly to the speed limit conditions (wet, dry, icy etc) and if it's a nice sunny day road traffic light to average and you only do 40mph then you fail pure and simple so if you can do it on your test then you should be driving to that standard every fuckin day

But it's fun watching all the angry people rev past in a rage "

Fixed it.. Women are just as guilty of this.

Ayr

"

But it's fun watching all the angry men rev past in a rage "

You wan o the 40mph brigade then?

Ayr

Know what's even worse than the 40mph brigade

The ones that do 40 then when they get to a 30 they do fuckin 40 tae

Boils ma tattie so it does

Speed minus is more annoying... 23 mph in a thirty zone... and not a bloody thing in sight... oh and waiting till the traffic light is green THEN going Ohhh now first gear isn’t it... handbrake... oops lights at stop again

By *lashnannieCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Fog lights! They are for fog, not cos your car looks cool with lots of lights on, arsehole.

Ayr

"Speed minus is more annoying... 23 mph in a thirty zone... and not a bloody thing in sight... oh and waiting till the traffic light is green THEN going Ohhh now first gear isn’t it... handbrake... oops lights at stop again "

Ayr

"Fog lights! They are for fog, not cos your car looks cool with lots of lights on, arsehole."

Edinburgh

Cyclists with flashing lights. Migraine alert "

Yup that too

Edinburgh

Not always possible to use your arms to inidicate on a bicycle e.g. when you need to use your arms to brake "

Slow doon then

Not always possible to use your arms to inidicate on a bicycle e.g. when you need to use your arms to brake

Slow doon then "

Using what, a parachute?

Ayr

Folk that put their xmas tree/decorations up beginning of december or november (or earlier, cause there are some really stupid cunts oot there) then take them aw doon again on the 26th december

Whit the actual fuck is that aw aboot

Put them up later and have them through the "festive" period like whit normal people do and what they used to do not so long ago before social media had everyone trying to outdo everyone else

Some folk need some sense slapped into them these days

"Folk that put their xmas tree/decorations up beginning of december or november (or earlier, cause there are some really stupid cunts oot there) then take them aw doon again on the 26th december

Whit the actual fuck is that aw aboot

Put them up later and have them through the "festive" period like whit normal people do and what they used to do not so long ago before social media had everyone trying to outdo everyone else

Some folk need some sense slapped into them these days "

Have ye remembered to take yer blood pressure meds today yet?

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

Oh, I'm game for the day.

The muppets buried in thier phones, 24hrs a day, unable to leave Facefekkingbook alone for more than 3 seconds. Cue them walking straight into you in the shop, stepping into roads with no warning and generally behaving like electronic zombie-slaves.

Grrrr

"Oh, I'm game for the day.

The muppets buried in thier phones, 24hrs a day, unable to leave Facefekkingbook alone for more than 3 seconds. Cue them walking straight into you in the shop, stepping into roads with no warning and generally behaving like electronic zombie-slaves.

Grrrr"

They are actually looking for you on fab who's near... You could have been getting laid twice a day

Over there

"

They are actually looking for you on fab who's near... You could have been getting laid twice a day "

Damn, I'm only getting laid once a day...

"

They are actually looking for you on fab who's near... You could have been getting laid twice a day

Damn, I'm only getting laid once a day..."

So was i... Until i learned to use my left hand too.

Over there

#rumbled

Not always possible to use your arms to inidicate on a bicycle e.g. when you need to use your arms to brake "

or protect your face from the kerb

"Fog lights! They are for fog, not cos your car looks cool with lots of lights on, arsehole."

that pisses me off no end, especially the ones who think using their front fog lights is adequate alternative to your actual headlights

No ranting from me . .am pure zen so ah am.

Ayr

"

Have ye remembered to take yer blood pressure meds today yet? "

I'm good - don't need anything like that

Ayr

"Oh, I'm game for the day.

Grrrr"

Ayr

"No ranting from me . .am pure zen so ah am. "

The prozac kicking in then

» Add a new message to this topic