FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Piercing in Edinburgh

Piercing in Edinburgh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Considering getting my nipples pierced - is there anywhere in Edinburgh you guys would recommend?

Plus any hints and tips for aftercare and whether you gained or lost sensitivity.......

Thanks

Insatiable xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The devil's scribe I went there to get nipples done and have had other piercings from there too

They are fantastic failing that Tribal is good too

Also you might gain sensitivity or lose a little everyone's different and clean with saline solution or rock salt in hot water cooled down twice a day I was told.

They told me no baths just showers while it's healing and be careful not to bang or catch them cause that can lead to infection

Thanks xxx

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Also you might gain sensitivity or lose a little everyone's different and clean with saline solution or rock salt in hot water cooled down twice a day I was told.

They told me no baths just showers while it's healing and be careful not to bang or catch them cause that can lead to infection"

I concur with everything miss insatiable has said.

Nipples take time to heal 6-8weeks or more. Religious cleaning and care is vital.

Infections rarely end well..

Tribal are great. They will give you all the advice you need.

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I wouldn't go to devils scribe anymore as their best piercer (tish) moved to a different studio. I'd go to sanctuary body art where tish works, all of their piercers are incredible and I believe they are all women. I went to them after getting mine done, they changed the bars to larger ones and helped me out because I was in a lot of pain. it sounds bad but I don't recommend male piercers for female nipple piercings, unless it's the studio XIII guys. The male piercers that I went to (I went to 3 different well known male piercers in the Edinburgh area) and they all did something wrong. You're not allowed to play with your nipples safely for a year after you get them done. If you have people licking and touching them you can get more leakage, if not an infection. I'm currently without nipple piercings because mine got so sore, I was pierced through a milk duct and now one of my nipples will always have goop coming out of it. Be careful and go to sanctuary or xiii

"I wouldn't go to devils scribe anymore as their best piercer (tish) moved to a different studio. I'd go to sanctuary body art where tish works, all of their piercers are incredible and I believe they are all women. I went to them after getting mine done, they changed the bars to larger ones and helped me out because I was in a lot of pain. it sounds bad but I don't recommend male piercers for female nipple piercings, unless it's the studio XIII guys. The male piercers that I went to (I went to 3 different well known male piercers in the Edinburgh area) and they all did something wrong. You're not allowed to play with your nipples safely for a year after you get them done. If you have people licking and touching them you can get more leakage, if not an infection. I'm currently without nipple piercings because mine got so sore, I was pierced through a milk duct and now one of my nipples will always have goop coming out of it. Be careful and go to sanctuary or xiii"

Thanks I’m so glad I asked on here before getting it done ......... plenty to think about xx

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"The devil's scribe I went there to get nipples done and have had other piercings from there too

They are fantastic failing that Tribal is good too "

I’ll second devils scribe that’s where I get my piercings done

"The devil's scribe I went there to get nipples done and have had other piercings from there too

I’ll second devils scribe that’s where I get my piercings done "

Thanks x

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

Thanks x "

One good tip wherever you choose to go... get a soft sport bra... el cheapo from asda or other store... just to sleep in for two or three days til the healing kicks in... its a fecker catching said piercing on the covers!

I caught mine on a door frame while I was rushing through to the hallway instant tears and had to take it out the next day due to swelling and gunk so I let it heal then got it redone,no problems since that both times was by devil's scribe never had a male piercer there either

Thanks x

One good tip wherever you choose to go... get a soft sport bra... el cheapo from asda or other store... just to sleep in for two or three days til the healing kicks in... its a fecker catching said piercing on the covers!"

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!

By *ltKittyWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can't say where to get them but I had mine done. Follow aftercare instructions strictly, avoid playing for a good while and understand it can take a year to be fully okay. One word of advice, bin any shower scrunchies, I had to cut myself out one after the bar got suck x

"Can't say where to get them but I had mine done. Follow aftercare instructions strictly, avoid playing for a good while and understand it can take a year to be fully okay. One word of advice, bin any shower scrunchies, I had to cut myself out one after the bar got suck x"

Oh no sounds painful!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic