FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gibraltar

Gibraltar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exysinners OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in the South West

Hi all,

Has anyone done Gibraltar in early November?? any idea what the actual weather is like etc....and the no doubt limited night life????

The way things are going would Gibraltar be a viable option to get away for a week?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onjo 61Man  over a year ago

northampton

"Hi all,

Has anyone done Gibraltar in early November?? any idea what the actual weather is like etc....and the no doubt limited night life????

The way things are going would Gibraltar be a viable option to get away for a week?"

hi I got a friend who I go and see in gob nightlife at weekends is pretty lively in the marina and the weather in the day can be quite good

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I actaully looked earlier today and I think it's quite cool in November, pleasant but not warm enough for sunbathing.

If be interested to know what the rules are currently regarding face coverings and bar opening times etc

By *wiprRightForMeMan  over a year ago

spain

Just got back today from Gibraltar weather was good in the day but cooler of an evening, Ocean Village area of Gibraltar is good and open until 12am some bars open until 1am face covering must be worn in shops and hotel areas

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

It also appears that the Gibraltan rules on face coverings in pubs and shops are the same as ours

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

On our way Friday for our second visit in two months. Looking forward to another relaxing week x Say hi if your there x

By *wiprRightForMeMan  over a year ago

spain

Any one from Gibraltar on here at the moment

» Add a new message to this topic