FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Jet2 Cancellation

Jet2 Cancellation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidsilk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fife

Jet2 have just cancelled out holiday in PDI due to "a reduced flying programme".

We were due to fly from Edinburgh on 4th December. Bummer!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Jet2 have just cancelled out holiday in PDI due to "a reduced flying programme".

We were due to fly from Edinburgh on 4th December. Bummer!"

Can you change dates within a day or two of your original dates, they don't always give you the option

By *uddlybear53Man  over a year ago

derby

I've just had my 2 weeks in Lanzarote cancelled but was given the choice of money back or amend for another date.

Fife

"Jet2 have just cancelled out holiday in PDI due to "a reduced flying programme".

Can you change dates within a day or two of your original dates, they don't always give you the option "

Good shout.

Closer inspection of the Jet2 website revealed that the Friday flights were cancelled but we were able to change to the Monday. Happy again!

chelmsford

Can you change dates within a day or two of your original dates, they don't always give you the option

Good shout.

Closer inspection of the Jet2 website revealed that the Friday flights were cancelled but we were able to change to the Monday. Happy again!"

Excellent news! I don't know why these companies don't give the option to amend. Oh I'm glad you're sorted

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

That is our holiday cancelled for the 17th by Jet2. Really disappointed with the news but not unexpected.

By *orny and KinkyCouple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

We arrived yesterday now being told we are being taken home early. 12 day holiday now 5 days ...... gutted

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We arrived yesterday now being told we are being taken home early. 12 day holiday now 5 days ...... gutted "

Sorry to hear guys.

We’ve been here for 5 days and it’s felt like two weeks compared to past holidays, due to it being quiet.

Make the most of it. It does feel very safe and sensible and I’m sure in 5 days time, you should feel someway fulfilled.

Let’s hope for better days in the future x

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

Cancelled our return to Manchester on 14th saying there would be no more Jet2 flights from GC after the 11th.

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Cancelled our return to Manchester on 14th saying there would be no more Jet2 flights from GC after the 11th."

Hope you get home OK xxx

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

Gotta say I'm impressed with jet2

3 holidays this year resulting in 3 cancellations with the money back in my account within the week.

It's definitely not their fault but their attitude certainly to me has been faultless

Totally understand why one would book flights transfers and accommodation separately (I've done it loads) but for me a package holiday seems to provide good levels of security and at the moment I'll only book a package

Take care everyone xx

chelmsford

"We arrived yesterday now being told we are being taken home early. 12 day holiday now 5 days ...... gutted "

So sorry to hear that...x

chelmsford

"Gotta say I'm impressed with jet2

3 holidays this year resulting in 3 cancellations with the money back in my account within the week.

It's definitely not their fault but their attitude certainly to me has been faultless

Totally understand why one would book flights transfers and accommodation separately (I've done it loads) but for me a package holiday seems to provide good levels of security and at the moment I'll only book a package

Take care everyone xx"

Agreed

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Just seen news with ban on holiday flights from manchester

Omg

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Gotta say I'm impressed with jet2

Take care everyone xx"

We have had three holidays cancelled this year. Two flights with Ryan air and one with Jet 2. The difference in refunds is miles apart. Ryan air June flights still not refunded. Ryan air July flights not refunded by them but did go thru our bank to claim the money back in September. Jet 2 for November flights after a 10min phonecall refunded within two days. Given the choice I know who we will prefer to book with next year.

As for package deals we would but with La Mirage and the Cap d'age it's not really an option.

By *anary57Couple  over a year ago

near lowestoft

We were due to fly out with jet2 on November 17th obviously it's been cancelled. Jet2 told us on Monday the flight was not going and refunded us on Saturday.

Great service.

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Take the refund from Jet2 and buy from Ryanair

We did it in October, got £845 refund and the new flights cost us £300 from Edinburgh...

By *ansomstrangerMan  over a year ago

hull

Same here , we’ve had 3 holidays cancelled but jet2 were brilliant.

Booked for next March , can’t wait. x

Fife

Just had our 7th December (replacement) holiday cancelled by Jet2. Next holiday now January @ La Mirage. Hopefully!

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Looks like Jet2 cancelling flights from Edinburgh for December. Lanz and LPA

Fife

Sunday flights in January to Gran Canaria cancelled by Jet2 so we are going a couple of days earlier on Friday 8th.

An additional 2 days in the sun!

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

Ryanair are far and away best bet for getting away at the moment.

By *eedmyholesTV/TS  over a year ago

Barnsley

Why though ? Wizz air have money back cancellation upto 3hrs before flight on the flex bookings.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

Ryanair are simply not cancelling as many flights. Friends coming out to Fuerte next Saturday 5th from Liverpool on Easyjet. Easyjet cancelled, so they booked Ryanair flying about an hour later from Liverpool same day.

Same story elsewhere.

» Add a new message to this topic