FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Normality

Normality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When normality returns Gran Canaria will be in our plans, we’ve missed banter in the sun more than anything else,

what have you missed most?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

A cold beer and the banter at the bar at kiosk 4 and a plunge in the sea

By *otter coupleCouple  over a year ago

NW

red cow for us a nice stack

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

We live on mainland Spain, so it’s not the sun.

"A cold beer and the banter at the bar at kiosk 4 and a plunge in the sea "

"We live on mainland Spain, so it’s not the sun."

"red cow for us a nice stack "

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

We miss seeing all our friends, we are in touch with a few, but it's not the same

"We miss seeing all our friends, we are in touch with a few, but it's not the same "

By *LLY69Man  over a year ago

Gorey

Meeting up & having a drink/meal with old friends from all over Europe as I have been for over 20 yrs

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"red cow for us a nice stack "

You sure have

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Given we should have flown this morning we will be missing a week in Venus with a great group of friends... at least they’ve already started sending us daily pics

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

We were due to fly this morning also

Missing lazy days on the beach & meeting up with friends old and new in the evenings!

Here’s to a better 2021 for everyone....god knows, we all need a break! Xx

By *otter coupleCouple  over a year ago

NW

having fun in 2x2 imagine bar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have not been there looking forward to that day to I fly out there

If that day ever comes in history of mankind I defently be rocking it

I don't think ever ever things come back to.notmall

chelmsford

"I have not been there looking forward to that day to I fly out there

If that day ever comes in history of mankind I defently be rocking it

I don't think ever ever things come back to.notmall "

Well I'm sure you'll love it and hopefully it will get back to some normality, we have to be patient

Just waking up to the sunshine, in no hurry to go anywhere, then moseying on down to the lovely sunbeds at Venus and checking out the lovely people that are there

chelmsford

"Just waking up to the sunshine, in no hurry to go anywhere, then moseying on down to the lovely sunbeds at Venus and checking out the lovely people that are there "

Sounds idyllic

"Just waking up to the sunshine, in no hurry to go anywhere, then moseying on down to the lovely sunbeds at Venus and checking out the lovely people that are there

Sounds idyllic "

Absolute bliss, can’t wait to get back

chelmsford

"Just waking up to the sunshine, in no hurry to go anywhere, then moseying on down to the lovely sunbeds at Venus and checking out the lovely people that are there

Sounds idyllic

Absolute bliss, can’t wait to get back "

Yes, me too x

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"Just waking up to the sunshine, in no hurry to go anywhere, then moseying on down to the lovely sunbeds at Venus and checking out the lovely people that are there "

We miss all our friends out there, particularly one with benefits.

The sun , breakfast at Windsor gardens , few pints of tropical, then Sunday dinner at the red cow , heaven in one day

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

"We miss all our friends out there, particularly one with benefits. "
oh and watching fit blonds at the bar

chelmsford

"We miss all our friends out there, particularly one with benefits. oh and watching fit blonds at the bar "

Haha!

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Miss our whi live and work there but also the laid back chilled atmosphere. Warm sun warmer sand cold wet beer and new experiences

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

So our holiday this year got cancelled like a lot of other people's but when was the last time everyone managed to get over to GC?

Ours was October last year.

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

torremolinos

Having just got back I missed the normal busy crowds that walk past all the bars when you are sat at the yumbo centre. Just seeing all the different people that walk past in various outfits , fetsih wear and costumes was great entertainment.

I don’t miss the men with the drums though or the ladies with the lucky bracelets. They have vanished .

chelmsford

"So our holiday this year got cancelled like a lot of other people's but when was the last time everyone managed to get over to GC?

"

Ours should have been, but we had a close family bereavement, so had to cancel, so it was March last year...

chelmsford

"Having just got back I missed the normal busy crowds that walk past all the bars when you are sat at the yumbo centre. Just seeing all the different people that walk past in various outfits , fetsih wear and costumes was great entertainment.

I don’t miss the men with the drums though or the ladies with the lucky bracelets. They have vanished . "

Wasn't keen on those ladies, they were very pushy...

torremolinos

"Having just got back I missed the normal busy crowds that walk past all the bars when you are sat at the yumbo centre. Just seeing all the different people that walk past in various outfits , fetsih wear and costumes was great entertainment.

I don’t miss the men with the drums though or the ladies with the lucky bracelets. They have vanished .

Wasn't keen on those ladies, they were very pushy..."

My other half used to carry some nail scissors in her handbag to cut them off . Thankfully their

Numbers have reduced no end in recent years.

Still plenty of lucky lucky men though. But they are always polite and some recognise you every time you go back and will have a chat with you.

chelmsford

My other half used to carry some nail scissors in her handbag to cut them off . Thankfully their

Still plenty of lucky lucky men though. But they are always polite and some recognise you every time you go back and will have a chat with you. "

That was a good idea! Most of the male sellers were very friendly and knew if you were interested to buy or not. Most holidays we would buy a watch from a lovely guy in la Sandia centre, most of them are still working!

torremolinos

Still plenty of lucky lucky men though. But they are always polite and some recognise you every time you go back and will have a chat with you.

That was a good idea! Most of the male sellers were very friendly and knew if you were interested to buy or not. Most holidays we would buy a watch from a lovely guy in la Sandia centre, most of them are still working!"

I gave one the task of getting some flashing face masks for January . He was dead excited as he thought they would be a good seller . Unfortunately my jan trip has been cancelled so won’t get to see if found any

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"So our holiday this year got cancelled like a lot of other people's but when was the last time everyone managed to get over to GC?

"

Ours was end of January/beg Feb this year, remember we left just as they started the Calima and before flights were cancelled because of it ..... got home and before we knew it we were in lockdown

Dread to think when we will get back!

chelmsford

That was a good idea! Most of the male sellers were very friendly and knew if you were interested to buy or not. Most holidays we would buy a watch from a lovely guy in la Sandia centre, most of them are still working!

I gave one the task of getting some flashing face masks for January . He was dead excited as he thought they would be a good seller . Unfortunately my jan trip has been cancelled so won’t get to see if found any"

Aaw..I bet he found some

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

We were there beginning of March this year, flew home just as all the madness started!

"We miss all our friends out there, particularly one with benefits. oh and watching fit blonds at the bar "

We miss you x

By *illiedecCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

I don’t miss the men with the drums though or the ladies with the lucky bracelets. They have vanished . "

The acrobats with the drums have been working around the German corner over Xmas

chelmsford

The acrobats with the drums have been working around the German corner over Xmas "

They are actually very good

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

The acrobats with the drums have been working around the German corner over Xmas "

Makes my holiday watching them guys

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We were there in march also just before all the madness started and were drinking buckets of corona in the yumbo.

Suposed to have been there back in august and nye . But now hoping for start of april

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

"

Was that when we chatted for 20 minutes?

torremolinos

The acrobats with the drums have been working around the German corner over Xmas

They are actually very good "

They are good yes, but wish they would drum a different beat every now and then. We were sat in Mardi Gras when one of them mid judged his direction and bit the curb where the gras is and snapped his leg.

chelmsford

They are actually very good

They are good yes, but wish they would drum a different beat every now and then. We were sat in Mardi Gras when one of them mid judged his direction and bit the curb where the gras is and snapped his leg. "

Ouch!...that wasn't good...

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Was that when we chatted for 20 minutes?"

Oh yes I remember that chat and missing out in the gin mixing lesson, bit no that was the October before.

Was very lucky had two trips there this year , February was brilliant very hot busy and just got home before the lockdown started , went out again in September but my god it was strange walking around in a mask in the heat was hard , it was deserted never seen it like this before, but still a beautiful place hopefully will get out there as soon as I can when things get better

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"Was very lucky had two trips there this year , February was brilliant very hot busy and just got home before the lockdown started , went out again in September but my god it was strange walking around in a mask in the heat was hard , it was deserted never seen it like this before, but still a beautiful place hopefully will get out there as soon as I can when things get better "

» Add a new message to this topic