FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Playa del ingles, Swingers Hotels or vanilla Hotels?

Playa del ingles, Swingers Hotels or vanilla Hotels?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ounds like fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

When this madness is finally over, we intend to make up for lost time. We're going to holiday in PDI.

The question is la Mirage, or Venus Swingers Hotels vs vanilla Hotels?

Pros and cons.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Depends which is available as I reckon everyone will go mad as soon as things are lifted

Xxxx

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

Some people prefer LM, having stayed at both, we prefer Venus Star, better restaurant, breakfast served till lunchtime, huge jacuzzi, and some people from LM tend to come in on day passes anyway.

Can't imagine ever going back to a vanilla or clothed hotel ever again.

By *otandtallCouple  over a year ago

craigavon

La mirage is closed till further notice we were told about this today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Depends which is available as I reckon everyone will go mad as soon as things are lifted

Xxxx"

They have all gone mad , mad I tell ya

Stayed at both many times I prefer Venus for a few reasons. The restaurant is better, the staff apart from Wendy are friendlier, and there is more daytime play at Venus. I also love the barbecues and events. We feel it’s more like a resort, so you can stay in house more and just go to clubs when it suits, which is perfect for us! Also the double sun beds are brilliant!

Sam

"Some people prefer LM, having stayed at both, we prefer Venus Star, better restaurant, breakfast served till lunchtime, huge jacuzzi, and some people from LM tend to come in on day passes anyway.

Can't imagine ever going back to a vanilla or clothed hotel ever again. "

Me and bluebell2019 are looking at places to stay in GC. VS looks but what is the best booking site to use? Is it the best place for couples and cocktail parties?

Many thanks x

By *areass2017Man  over a year ago

east coast

I’m really hoping to get back to Maspalomas as soon as we are safe to do so!

Last time I went I used the nude beach section but had no idea of the clubs that I could’ve visited in the evenings!

By *osexyCouple  over a year ago

ST AUSTELL

"When this madness is finally over, we intend to make up for lost time. We're going to holiday in PDI.

Pros and cons.

"

We favour staying at vanilla hotels . We like to visit the swinging bars and clubs in the evening but like our vanilla time away during the day . We find it’s a nice balance but can see the attraction of staying at swinging hotel as at least you know you have something in common with everyone there. We can still enjoy the holiday without the swinging , it’s whatever you feel works for you .

By *SCouple81Couple  over a year ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

We stayed at naturists resort and it worked perfectly for us. Very relaxed place, where you can charge your batteries during a day for night time play

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

[Removed by poster at 28/02/21 11:02:29]

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"When this madness is finally over, we intend to make up for lost time. We're going to holiday in PDI.

Pros and cons.

"

Looking at your profile you say you 'don't sleep with strangers', one presumes that means you like to get to know people/connect first therefore I would highly recommend staying at La Mirage as it's very friendly, small and intimate so you get to know people easily even if it's only for friendship. No need for that girl to girl call first!!! God knows what roaming charges could be in the future! lol

Venus is much bigger but still got a high chance to establish friendships/connections first. Like Cap D'Agde there are lots of distractions in PDI so setting up meets can be quite tricky as many don't like to be committed to meeting and distractions often come up.

La Mirage has some nice social and play areas (hopefully open) therefore it's easy find opportunities to play with others if you want but it's also a very no pressure place so suits a wide range of people and the rooms are high quality and excellent value for money. The only big downside is trying to get into La Mirage which usually gets booked up 10 months in advance.

Other people like vanilla bases so you have a massive range of quality but inexpensive hotels and apartments to choose from either near the clubs or away from it all but in vanilla off-season they can be very quiet and isolating.

We recently discovered these places online, which is best for a first time stay?

Booking a holiday to Club Maspalomas for the 16th of August. Can anyone let me know if this is a good fab hotel? Xx

We know that there is a nudist terrace on the roof at Hotel Suite in PDI, but looking at Google, is it all of the roof or just half ? And do you have to put something on when you go to the bar ?

"We know that there is a nudist terrace on the roof at Hotel Suite in PDI, but looking at Google, is it all of the roof or just half ? And do you have to put something on when you go to the bar ?"

One half is nude the other clothed. And I think as long as you are covered as you go to the bar on the roof you can get drinks.

By *havfunCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Pros and cons.

"

For our first couple of visits. we stayed vanilla, but had a couple of day visits to Venus. After that we've always booked Venus.

We like playing in the sunshine - (either together, or with others) which is normal at Venus, but not on vanilla nude terraces. You are also surrounded by like-minded couples in a relaxed environment, so when you get to know them, so you aren't "sleeping with strangers" at least you know they might be interested.

But it really is a personal choice. If in doubt it is probably safer to stay vanilla and have day visits - as if you are staying at Venus or LM and find you don't like it, then you really are stuck,

By *heniguayCouple  over a year ago

gran canaria,Spain

we are residents in gran canaria

the venus has better facilities but not for that reason the mirgae ones are bad

but we like the mirage better because you have more freedom of schedules as long as you don't bother anyone

Other than that it is cheaper and the treatment of the mirage is much better than the venus and there are also daily passes

this is like clothing firms

what you pay is the brand but if you are looking for quality price la mirage is undoubtedly the best option

Pros and cons.

We favour staying at vanilla hotels . We like to visit the swinging bars and clubs in the evening but like our vanilla time away during the day . We find it’s a nice balance but can see the attraction of staying at swinging hotel as at least you know you have something in common with everyone there. We can still enjoy the holiday without the swinging , it’s whatever you feel works for you . "

We have only ever stayed at vanilla hotels and then used nude beach and swingers clubs/bars at night and agree that the mix works for us.

The prices that swingers resorts charge for just accommodation seems a big too high for us in comparison to hotels that offer nude terraces and food and drinks.

By *ounds like fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We have booked a private bungalow with private entrance so we can invite people back discreetly.

Just not sure if any of us will be able to travel this summer. But boy do we need a holiday

By September and October I predict travel will be allowed and you won't be able to book a cave in PDI

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"By September and October I predict travel will be allowed and you won't be able to book a cave in PDI"

Club Maspalomas is one our favorites and we are hoping to be back in November

It’s adults only but is very much a vanilla hotel (unless we have missed something!). It’s a bit out of the way but we love the laid back chill of the place.

Usually a lot of good looking people around and very friendly but we like to stay there and visit a different type of adult location in the evening

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

An excellent summation....

» Add a new message to this topic