FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI hotels

PDI hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itom18 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Generally go last 2 weeks in January, the hotel I was going to book n came recommend was Occidental Margarita, but this is now shut for 3 months for some refurbishments, I'm now looking for a hotel that has a good naked roof top garden n is fully inclusive, recommendations pls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"Generally go last 2 weeks in January, the hotel I was going to book n came recommend was Occidental Margarita, but this is now shut for 3 months for some refurbishments, I'm now looking for a hotel that has a good naked roof top garden n is fully inclusive, recommendations pls "

HL Suite Hotel. Great rooftop tanning. Good service, good food, good facilities. Walking distance to Cita, Yumbo & Jardin de Sol.

Highly recommended the executive corner suite with hot tub and all the bells and whistles. Loads of space for entertaining and nice and quiet too. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.

By *rax and MantisCouple  over a year ago

Epsom

"Generally go last 2 weeks in January, the hotel I was going to book n came recommend was Occidental Margarita, but this is now shut for 3 months for some refurbishments, I'm now looking for a hotel that has a good naked roof top garden n is fully inclusive, recommendations pls

HL Suite Hotel. Great rooftop tanning. Good service, good food, good facilities. Walking distance to Cita, Yumbo & Jardin de Sol.

Highly recommended the executive corner suite with hot tub and all the bells and whistles. Loads of space for entertaining and nice and quiet too. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. "

It's a great hotel

By *ent MadamWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Yes I totally agree with the above comments

I spent March - October - November there last

Year . Amazing food . Great amenities.The rooftop naked tanning

Bar and jacuzzi. There were numerous Fabbers there and met some lovely people .Close to all clubs

And bars .google it

Wigan

Thanks, I've googled it n looked, is it all nude on roof

By *ent MadamWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Half of the roof is for naked tanning- in the middle is the bar which you’ll need to put some shorts on . The other side is for people with swim wear . Downstairs there are two pools have to wear swim wear .

Wigan

Ah right, thank for the info

By *ike1469Man  over a year ago

torquay

"Generally go last 2 weeks in January, the hotel I was going to book n came recommend was Occidental Margarita, but this is now shut for 3 months for some refurbishments, I'm now looking for a hotel that has a good naked roof top garden n is fully inclusive, recommendations pls "

I have booked into the Escorial spa hotel maspalomas in july....it has naked rooftop sunbathing and sex also I am told.....

By *ike1469Man  over a year ago

torquay

Yes it's the same as the Escorial spa hotel highly recommend it...adults only...plenty swingers...

» Add a new message to this topic