FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI April 2022 - Not The List - Chit Chat

PDI April 2022 - Not The List - Chit Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustusboth2013 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

A thread created ideally for all those attending sometime in April. Be it the beginning, middle or end.

As we know, there’s a fantastic effort to list everyone that’s going some point during April.

There’s also a load of awesome generic PDI threads, be it a swingers guide, cocktails, places to eat. All that good stuff.

So hopefully those going during April can use this thread to have general chit chat, warm up and get excited about holibobs. Plan meets, talk about the weather, if there are sun beds, if the bloody kiosks are going to be open for April, covid levels, or even about a bit of tickle. Go on! Be dangerous, it’s a swinging website.

I know efforts have been made in the past to have a chit chat thread, so let’s hope we can use this for exactly this.

And if you’re planning to go to PDI any time during April, put you name, date, hotel (if you want) on the PDI April 2022 - The List!!!

Ok, now we’ve had the intro, I’ll kickstart the chit chat.

7 weeks until we land on Fun Island. And we can’t fookin’ wait! Who’s sexcited?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

Good idea, thanks guys

6 and a bit weeks for us, the treadmill will be getting plenty of use for the next few weeks

Birmingham

"Good idea, thanks guys

6 and a bit weeks for us, the treadmill will be getting plenty of use for the next few weeks "

Lol tell me about it. At the gym today, only the second time since having a dose of the c word. Killed me!

When Dizzy said we were in training for the holiday, I had envisaged that was a steak and a few cocktails. Makes more sense to me.

By *arty LoversCouple  over a year ago

kent

35 day for us. Managed 15 mins in the gym today

By *uncouple2425Couple  over a year ago

doncaster

We decided not to go in spring this year and only have our October visit.

We arrive on the 14th April for 10 days staying at Venus! We are weak!

Birmingham

"We decided not to go in spring this year and only have our October visit.

We arrive on the 14th April for 10 days staying at Venus! We are weak! "

After last October/November, we needed another fix, so seemed a good way to break up the year before we get some winter sun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1stone to lose

Boxing 3days a week , swimming 3 days a week . 100 sit ups and press ups per day

Sun bed twice a week to sort out the pale skin

Can’t wait for cita centre , kiosk 4 , hot sun and lots of MF couples

Birmingham

Lol I think fab could have a gym before hols thread in it’s own right.

It’s interesting to see everyone’s prep.

Lizzie is doing water aerobics, I’m on the cross trainer and resistance.

Although not pale, we’ll do sun beds in three weeks time just to get a base and be prepped for that sun.

We’re just looking at beaches to visit. Has anyone been to Amadores (I think) crystal clear water I believe.

It’d be great to get some tips on beaches to visit and how you got there from the Yumbo.

A very much appreciated thread, we haven't the time to run 2 threads, as we did in the past.

April is looking really good, it's been a long time since a lot of us have been to PDI and I reckon it's going to feel pretty special when we get there........lots of new places to explore, new friends to make and old friends to catch up with

More a question for mf couples looking to meet single male..do you head more to cita centre or yumbo

I like to head out about 9pm ish and never know which one to go to first !

Birmingham

"A very much appreciated thread, we haven't the time to run 2 threads, as we did in the past.

April is looking really good, it's been a long time since a lot of us have been to PDI and I reckon it's going to feel pretty special when we get there........lots of new places to explore, new friends to make and old friends to catch up with "

You’re very welcome.

When we went last October, the vibe was top drawer for exactly the reasons you mention above.

It was like there was a new appreciation for the scene and PDI and one of our favourite PDI holidays to date.

We expect more of the same and that wave of euphoria to continue this year.

Don’t forget the Cita Challenge. Might have to be drink-shot-drink-shot to get through the 9 venues.

Birmingham

"More a question for mf couples looking to meet single male..do you head more to cita centre or yumbo

I like to head out about 9pm ish and never know which one to go to first ! "

I know you’re addressing MF couples looking for M, which isn’t our bag, so couldn’t exactly say, but our observations over the years and last year in particular is the Cita would be your main place to meet, and probably Comeback, Klamotte and Black Bulldog would be your first choice before a club.

That said, you’ve got Studio 69 in the Yumbo that is single male friendly and has a good vibe. We saw quite a few single males there last year, as I believe there isn’t a charge for them. Plus they have some entertainment. With Miss Ash, you’ll get involved in some audience participation and games, which act as good ice breakers.

You’ve also got Eden in the Nilo that has nights focussed for single males (I think Tuesdays), so could be a worth considering as some, maybe most couples attending this night will probably be looking for males, as much as couples.

Hope this helps.

Great response - thanks x

"More a question for mf couples looking to meet single male..do you head more to cita centre or yumbo

I know you’re addressing MF couples looking for M, which isn’t our bag, so couldn’t exactly say, but our observations over the years and last year in particular is the Cita would be your main place to meet, and probably Comeback, Klamotte and Black Bulldog would be your first choice before a club.

That said, you’ve got Studio 69 in the Yumbo that is single male friendly and has a good vibe. We saw quite a few single males there last year, as I believe there isn’t a charge for them. Plus they have some entertainment. With Miss Ash, you’ll get involved in some audience participation and games, which act as good ice breakers.

You’ve also got Eden in the Nilo that has nights focussed for single males (I think Tuesdays), so could be a worth considering as some, maybe most couples attending this night will probably be looking for males, as much as couples.

Hope this helps."

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

31st march until 10th april cant wait to get back

managed 10 nights in october and had a fabulous time

come say hi if your going

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"A very much appreciated thread, we haven't the time to run 2 threads, as we did in the past.

April is looking really good, it's been a long time since a lot of us have been to PDI and I reckon it's going to feel pretty special when we get there........lots of new places to explore, new friends to make and old friends to catch up with "

The List thread and those that have been compiled for other months are fantastic tools for bars and clubs on the island looking to plan for the months ahead. So thank you to all of you who take the time and effort to compile these lists. We realise is must be frustrating at times and thank you for your patience. It is appreciated!

"Great response - thanks x

More a question for mf couples looking to meet single male..do you head more to cita centre or yumbo

Hope this helps."

We started off with what we term a "Gentleman's Night" on Tuesday nights. Our locals pointed out that they could not always attend because they worked the next day. So we have a second "Gentleman's Night" on a Friday to accommodate them.

In addition to the clubs mentioned, we believe that 2x2 in the Sandia Center do a gangbang night on Sundays, but stand to be corrected on that.

Anyone else staying at La Mirage between 7th and 18th April?

down the road

"Anyone else staying at La Mirage between 7th and 18th April? "

Not staying but interested in doing a day visit, should that be pre booked? Does venus star do the same day visit thing? Pdi first timers.

"Anyone else staying at La Mirage between 7th and 18th April?

Not staying but interested in doing a day visit, should that be pre booked? Does venus star do the same day visit thing? Pdi first timers. "

I believe so but I think Venus Star would get the majority of day visitors now, due to it's size, La Mirage just suits us better.

Message Wendy at La Mirage for details

First time in PDI for us. Will be there from 28th March for 10 days. Really looking forward to going and seeing what it has to offer.

Birmingham

Hmm, a bit miffed this lands on a Saturday in GC. So Fury - Whyte are fighting on the 22nd. Most likely a 10pm main event I guess.

Need to time this.

Would be awesome for a swingers bar/club to have the fight on, but most likely have to find a nearby bar.

So any fight fans, if you can keep your eyes open for potential venues, please let us know.

Fortunately, as much as I like Whyte (I think him and Chisora are great for the sports. Funny as fook and don’t give a fook, will fight anyone.) I can’t see you this fight lasting too long, so should eat into the night too much.

By *ewlywedsCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Booked The Gold Hotel from 8th to 13th April.

Would be interested to hear tips on bars & clubs please or if anyone will be there when we are

Xx

Birmingham

Great to see GC move down to level 3.

Cheltenham

"Great to see GC move down to level 3. "

What does that mean for GC?

"Great to see GC move down to level 3.

What does that mean for GC?"

They can stay open after midnight now, I believe until 3 am. Masks are to be worn in public areas.

Is anyone out there now able to give an update xxx

We have a friend out in GC who organises parties in 2x2 meeting place swingers bar, La Sandia. It usually involves male strippers and live sex show. He's planning one for when we visit so will let you know venue and date when confirmed

By *icknsuck2Couple  over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

We are out there from the 28th of April for 2weeks.

We can't wait, missed out over the last couple of years cus of covid.

Hoping we will all be about to swinging away freely when we get out there. X

Cheltenham

Couple of questions!

1. Do Venus Star still do the daytime parties? If yes how do we book?

2. Does anyone know of any swingers boat trips / booze cruises?

Thanks

X

By *aughty Hubby n Sexy WifeCouple  over a year ago

Scarborough

We’ve just booked 14-18th April, bloody hate work at mo just no wriggle room, but ha still managed some time??

By *ornyforit5Man  over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

Spontaneous booking last night....yes beer was involved!!! So will be in PDI from 29th April to 2nd May. Cant bloody wait to get back. Had an amazing time when last there in Oct.

We go 30th April - 8th May! Can't wait!

24th March to 12th April … Airbnb bungalow … party time

By *altnsweetCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Booked for the 31st to 10th of April. Looking forward to couples nights in several locations and daily naked sun.

Birmingham

April list is looking great. Looks like it’s potentially another October/November. Should be a blast.

By *ouble ScotchCouple  over a year ago

London

Hello Chit Chat people. We are doing our first visit to GC in April. Love the forums on GC - been so helpful with our planning. Thank you fabbed. Can’t wait now! See you in April. Where should we go for a hot night out on the Saturday we arrive?

Birmingham

"Hello Chit Chat people. We are doing our first visit to GC in April. Love the forums on GC - been so helpful with our planning. Thank you fabbed. Can’t wait now! See you in April. Where should we go for a hot night out on the Saturday we arrive? "

Heya

What dates are you going? I think you’re spoilt for choice. Our recommendation would be to keep an eye on fab and see what everyone is doing.

But whether you’re in Studio 69 in the Yumbo, Eden in the Nilo or down the Cita Center where you’ve got the core of the clubs and can bounce from venue to venue, you’ll definitely have a great night.

Cheltenham

Is the Black Bulldog bar a swingers themed bar or is it just a normal bar to go to?

Also any other bars that are fun? Maybe male strippers or other similar things?

Thanks

X

"Is the Black Bulldog bar a swingers themed bar or is it just a normal bar to go to?

Thanks

X"

The bulldog is a swingers bar where people meet and then go onto clubs or hotels, most of the clubs have dancing areas where people take advantage of the poles, and some clubs put sex shows on, there are other swinger bars and they are mostly in the same building (cita)..

Lots of info on GC swinging scene in the Spain forum

Birmingham

"Is the Black Bulldog bar a swingers themed bar or is it just a normal bar to go to?

Thanks

X"

Have a word with Erotically Sensual. I believe they mentioned a strippers night at the 2x2 Meeting Point in Sandia. They should be able to advise on the finer details.

Black Bulldog is a swingers bar, has a pole and is a swingers meeting point. That said, it is pretty open and amongst the vanillas, so probably better to describe it as a bar where swingers go to meet, rather than play and get naughty.

Great little bar though.

Swinging bars/clubs that do other things. Secret from time to time have certain events on and then Studio 69 in the Yumbo is also worth considering.

Still a swinging bar, club, meeting point but have taken a different direction to other swinging clubs. With moving to the Yumbo, they’re staying true to the flamboyant vibe of the Yumbo and staying true to the swinging vibe, but do offer what I would describe as a fusion night, where the two meet and complement, rather than conflict.

You may have seen the drag shows at Rickys and Sparkles, which aren’t my thing, though Lizzie enjoys.

Studio 69 has a couple of different acts, but we went last year when Miss Ash was there. For me, Jordan, quite an Alpha male and not into the Drag Queen vibe, I have to say I really enjoyed Miss Ash and thought they were excellent.

Prior to the show starting, Miss Ash went round the tables and had a short chat with people l, where they were from etcetera and shared anecdotes, which was great because the time was took to be personal and also do some homework on the audience.

Then a night of singing, caberet, jokes and games. A bit 80s holiday camp but nevertheless that’s not a bad thing as it was a bit of enjoyable fun with audience participation and a great ice breaker that got couples talking to each other and the quieter swingers to make friends with others. And that’s why I have a new found appreciation. Would I watch a show at Rickys or Sparkles? Probably not and I’m not in a rush to. Would I go and watch Miss Ash? Sure, it was a good night of entertainment and great to meet new swingers of all nations and finally meet some swingers that we knew of but this night acted as an enabler.

So I hope these two events help with your plans. One I cannot comment on but know someone who can, and one I can comment on through experience.

And no, I’m not Miss Ash.

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

They also have 'erotic dancers' at Black Bulldog Bar on a Monday. X

Thanks

X

Have a word with Erotically Sensual. I believe they mentioned a strippers night at the 2x2 Meeting Point in Sandia. They should be able to advise on the finer details.

Black Bulldog is a swingers bar, has a pole and is a swingers meeting point. That said, it is pretty open and amongst the vanillas, so probably better to describe it as a bar where swingers go to meet, rather than play and get naughty.

Great little bar though.

Swinging bars/clubs that do other things. Secret from time to time have certain events on and then Studio 69 in the Yumbo is also worth considering.

Still a swinging bar, club, meeting point but have taken a different direction to other swinging clubs. With moving to the Yumbo, they’re staying true to the flamboyant vibe of the Yumbo and staying true to the swinging vibe, but do offer what I would describe as a fusion night, where the two meet and complement, rather than conflict.

You may have seen the drag shows at Rickys and Sparkles, which aren’t my thing, though Lizzie enjoys.

Studio 69 has a couple of different acts, but we went last year when Miss Ash was there. For me, Jordan, quite an Alpha male and not into the Drag Queen vibe, I have to say I really enjoyed Miss Ash and thought they were excellent.

Prior to the show starting, Miss Ash went round the tables and had a short chat with people l, where they were from etcetera and shared anecdotes, which was great because the time was took to be personal and also do some homework on the audience.

Then a night of singing, caberet, jokes and games. A bit 80s holiday camp but nevertheless that’s not a bad thing as it was a bit of enjoyable fun with audience participation and a great ice breaker that got couples talking to each other and the quieter swingers to make friends with others. And that’s why I have a new found appreciation. Would I watch a show at Rickys or Sparkles? Probably not and I’m not in a rush to. Would I go and watch Miss Ash? Sure, it was a good night of entertainment and great to meet new swingers of all nations and finally meet some swingers that we knew of but this night acted as an enabler.

So I hope these two events help with your plans. One I cannot comment on but know someone who can, and one I can comment on through experience.

And no, I’m not Miss Ash. "

I'm aware the owners are still holding their event on a Wednesdays night which includes live sex show. There's play area. I've been told they are popular x

We have a contact in PDI whose organising an event on 6th April.

If you are interested please private message me.

We can now confirm details

Bar has been rented by friend to put on this free event. He's a great guy who we've known for a long time, he has total respect for people.

It's on Wednesday 6/4 @ 2x2 Meeting Point, La Sandia (the bar not the club)

There will be 3 live performances

1 male striptease

1 female striptease

1 erotic couple show

Single men who state that they are fab members get free entry. 

A glass of cava will be offered for free during the evening.

There will be light snacks like peanuts/crisps offered.

Doors open at 8 pm

Hope to see you there.

Nell xxx

Birmingham

Thanks for sharing the details.

Looks like an evening option for people to enjoy.

Do you know if this is a weekly, monthly or occasional event?

down the road

So fecken excited for this holiday, at this stage after 2 years of restrictions and staying at home I'm even excited just to be geting on a plane, even if it is ryanair

4 weeks and counting

How’s everyone training going . I’ve lost 8lb of my 1 stone and have started hitting the sun beds in preparation

5 weeks to go and cannot wait

"How’s everyone training going . I’ve lost 8lb of my 1 stone and have started hitting the sun beds in preparation

5 weeks to go and cannot wait "

Hitting the fitness centre everyday atm and sunbed to get a base tan

"Thanks for sharing the details.

Looks like an evening option for people to enjoy.

Do you know if this is a weekly, monthly or occasional event?"

He is currently looking at holding another event on 20th April. I'll confirm when get details.

By *ebracouCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

First week on April for us hope to see some of yous

By *inkyBoroCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

One week from the 24th April for us.

Been to long since we were there last, bring it on

Birmingham

We’re there on the 20th. It was great to bump into people in the Townhouse on our club tour speaking about PDI. Builds up nice momentum and great to hear people up and down the UK excited.

By *lubCouple500Couple  over a year ago

Paradise Island

We're in town from April 16-20th. Look forward to chatting with some of you in the usual bars/clubs xx

By *edonistSeekerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Aiming to go the first or second week of April, hope to meet up with you lot.

2nd of April lots of fun we hope

By * and D 2018Couple  over a year ago

London

We are heading there 2nd to 12th April staying at La Mirage. We are also happy to meet M (if bi, then so much the better!) as well as MF. Drop us a line if we might see you! X

bedfordshire

Not long now for us

31sy March until 10th April

come say hi if you fancy a drink or 2 sometime

I’m in maspolomas mid April. First time I’ve been this time of year. Planning my wardrobe for the week and wondered what temperatures were like in the evenings ?

Is it not the 27th yet…….. come on time.

Birmingham

"I’m in maspolomas mid April. First time I’ve been this time of year. Planning my wardrobe for the week and wondered what temperatures were like in the evenings ? "

Our past April experiences have always been positive. Hot and sunny in the day, lovely and warm in the evenings. Tee weather and circa 20 degrees if my mind serves me well.

Solihull

Tops off Thursday looks like a good way of kicking off our break... Only 6 more sleeps.

Cheers guys much appreciated feedback

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

We hear there is a WhatsApp group going on in GC atm, any info plsx

bedfordshire

only 6 more sleeps

Birmingham

Amadores guys. I’m sure many of you have went to the beach where we’ve never really ventured outside PDI/Maspalomas.

We’re going to head out on a Saturday to Amadores and was wondering if anyone has taken the bus/taxi from PDI to Amadores?

If so, what bus, how long, how much? And obviously cost and time via cab?

There’s four of us, so a cab does make sense, but equally if the bus route is a nice scenic route, then this would have as much value in getting to/from the destination.

If all could share your thoughts, that would be great.

And then, if anyone could also share their experiences and what they do there. Jet skiing, where to eat, or is is better to go to Puerto Rico to eat.

We’ll be making a good day of it, so all views are welcomed and appreciated.

By *orny-dick-30Man  over a year ago

City Center

Birmingham

" "

Got to be the most constructive post of the day. #random

By *uncouple2425Couple  over a year ago

doncaster

"

Got to be the most constructive post of the day. #random"

Check his other forum posts, it's the only contribution he makes #random indeed!

By *ord and LilliaCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff-ish

5 more sleeps for us before we fly. We are definitely not excited

Birmingham

"

Got to be the most constructive post of the day. #random

Check his other forum posts, it's the only contribution he makes #random indeed!"

By *ackandruinCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We are there from 19th until 26th April.

First timers

Sitting at Bristol Airport waiting for flight, 4 weeks of relaxation. See you in the bars and clubs x

"Sitting at Bristol Airport waiting for flight, 4 weeks of relaxation. See you in the bars and clubs x"

Have a good flight

By *ohn and kelly paigntonMan  over a year ago

Paignton

4 weeks today & we arrive, staying at the Buenos Aires apartments just outside of the Yumbo Centre

bedfordshire

only 3 more sleeps for us

By *crumptiouscplCouple  over a year ago

warrington

We fly out Sunday for 7 nights...we cannot wait, say hi if you're going to be there xx

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Just landed! Taxi, shower, food & let’s see what the night brings! Excited for our first trip to PDI!!

By *everyoungCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

We’re at the La mirage from 14th to 26th April ??

By *aughtyandnaughtierCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Hi All

We were just wondering if Pdi is busy at the moment , we’ve had mixed reports and wondered if anyone has been recently who could let us know prior to us booking a trip .

TIA N and N x

Solihull

Arrived yesterday, had fun in Before, Comback and Black Bulldog. Off to Studio 69 tonight. Give us a shout if you're out.

By *ifi and dunkieCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

What transfers companies are people using? We usually use viva transfers but they seem to have doubled their prices!. Xx

By *arty LoversCouple  over a year ago

kent

"What transfers companies are people using? We usually use viva transfers but they seem to have doubled their prices!. Xx"

If the same has happened out there with the cost of fuel, I’m not surprised xx

By *ivingthegoodlifeMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Flying out tomorrow. Sooooo looking forward to this.

Birmingham

"What transfers companies are people using? We usually use viva transfers but they seem to have doubled their prices!. Xx"

We used to book a transfer with Ryanair. About £25 return for two people. Really good service.

Though at the last minute in 2020, they cancelled on us due to covid, so we gave the bus a go. €3.50 per person one way, and drops you outside the Yumbo 30 minutes later.

This is our choice now as it means we don’t have to leave three/fours hours before departure, so minimise our time at the airport.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Booked taxi with booking com .. 1 st time will be going with them .. 28 pounds from airport to pdi .. x

By *orny-dick-30Man  over a year ago

City Center

We paid £23 in December last year.

Booking.com

Belfast

"We paid £23 in December last year.

Booking.com "

Was it good ? No problems with them ? ..

"We paid £23 in December last year.

Booking.com

Was it good ? No problems with them ? .."

No problems at all, but we did book our accommodation with them also

Our first time in PDI fly out the 30th April for 12nights can you walk out the airport and get a taxi easy enough ?? Or do people advise booking one ??

By *ennyPaulPooleCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Bus 66 or 90 is just as easy 3.5 euros is cheap as chips too. Driver opens the underneath luggage space for you to put your bags, only a couple of stops too, use google maps if its your first time and get off when you appear to be near your hotel.

Birmingham

"What transfers companies are people using? We usually use viva transfers but they seem to have doubled their prices!. Xx

We used to book a transfer with Ryanair. About £25 return for two people. Really good service.

Though at the last minute in 2020, they cancelled on us due to covid, so we gave the bus a go. €3.50 per person one way, and drops you outside the Yumbo 30 minutes later.

This is our choice now as it means we don’t have to leave three/fours hours before departure, so minimise our time at the airport."

The transfer we used was plusairportline, affiliates with Ryanair. €17.34 per person return to airport and drop you to your hotel.

That was searching for them direct.

Our friend Tommy has hired venue to hold a free event to couples, single ladies and single guys who are on Fab on

Wednesday 6th April @ 2x2 Meeting Point Bar in La Sandia

Great little bar with small public play area, dancing area with pole.

There will be 3 live performances

1 male strip show

1 female strip show

1 erotic couple show  

A glass of complimentary cava will be offered during the evening.

There will be light snacks available.

Doors open at 8 pm

No guest list, just turn up on the night.

We will definitely be going and hope to see you there  xxx

By *lassyHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Cork

What charges are to go

We have been in 2x2 many times

Cheltenham

Anything happens at 2x2 bar this Friday? We arrive later on & staying at The Gold Hotel so will want to stay local first night x

"Anything happens at 2x2 bar this Friday? We arrive later on & staying at The Gold Hotel so will want to stay local first night x "

Not aware of anything special going on but take a look as it on your doorstep.

"What charges are to go

We have been in 2x2 many times"

Hey, it's in the bar not the club so free entry.

By *lboy7Man  over a year ago

London

Hi there wonder if you can help me please is playa del ingles busy at the moment is the clubs busy also many people around ? thank you

Birmingham

Roll on Wednesday! Fun Island, here we come!

By *erwentsidersCouple  over a year ago

Derwentside

Hi there wonder if you can help me please is playa del ingles busy at the moment is the clubs busy also many people around ? thank you [/quote. Last 10 days the clubs have been quite… very hit and miss Moonlight Dreams in the Nilo Centre has been the busiest for us.

There's been that few about that we haven't really bothered, so far.. it's the quietest we've ever seen it.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"There's been that few about that we haven't really bothered, so far.. it's the quietest we've ever seen it. "

That's unfortunate, if you haven't been I'd also recommend moonlight dreams and tonight is couples night

Flying out on Wednesday . Is the weather cooling over the next week ?

"There's been that few about that we haven't really bothered, so far.. it's the quietest we've ever seen it.

That's unfortunate, if you haven't been I'd also recommend moonlight dreams and tonight is couples night "

Changing accommodation in the morning, so likely be an early one...also 24/25° overnight, not a night for rushing about the place, will chillax and start packing

"Flying out on Wednesday . Is the weather cooling over the next week ? "

Forecasts are showing steady easing of temperatures, after today...maybe 27°/28° tomorrow, 24°/25° Tuesday....down to 21° by the weekend(will still feel 24°/25°). All good...

"Flying out on Wednesday . Is the weather cooling over the next week ?

Forecasts are showing steady easing of temperatures, after today...maybe 27°/28° tomorrow, 24°/25° Tuesday....down to 21° by the weekend(will still feel 24°/25°). All good..."

Perfect thank you

By *icknsuck2Couple  over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

Not long now till be fly out on the 28th April for 2weeks... Can't wait. X

By *outhwestcouple100Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts

We are arriving there tomorrow! Who’s there? X

"We are arriving there tomorrow! Who’s there? X"

Not many, there's a good few seem to be arriving Wednesday/Thursday, so it might pick up

Outskirts

Fingers crossed it will pick up, else we will have to play with our selfs lol x

By *ackandruinCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We arrive tomorrow both ready for some fun and sun.

Belfast

Pdi from thursday .. cant wait

"Pdi from thursday .. cant wait "

Calima has gone, 27° and back to beautiful blue skies and sunshine

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Arrive on Saturday, I’ve only just recovered from last time. Can’t wait though

Paignton

Arrive a week today

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Arrive next Friday and can not wait

Cya all there Jo x Lee

"Pdi from thursday .. cant wait

Calima has gone, 27° and back to beautiful blue skies and sunshine "

Nope, back up to 31° today and still signs of Calima

By *eartyMan  over a year ago

Bothwell

Arrive tomorrow ..... yah dancer

Belfast

"Pdi from thursday .. cant wait

Calima has gone, 27° and back to beautiful blue skies and sunshine

Nope, back up to 31° today and still signs of Calima"

As long as clubs are opened ..all is good lol x

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

Arrive a week today ,a single gen very curious guy ,looking for both to enjoy x

Arrive tomorrow!

We arrive Saturday for a week.. so excited x

Outskirts

Black Bull Dog Bar is the best bar we have been in so far and Secrets Club is by far the best club be went in. Secrets is one of the best clubs we have ever seen, for size and facilities. Bring on tonight

As of tomorrow (Wednesday 20th April) mandatory use of masks indoors is OVER.

The exceptions are-

Public transport (taxi,bus,train,plane or mule)

Pharmacies

Hospitals

Lets show our smiles once again

Birmingham

"As of tomorrow (Wednesday 20th April) mandatory use of masks indoors is OVER.

The exceptions are-

Pharmacies

Hospitals

Lets show our smiles once again "

We timed that one good. see you soon. xx

[Removed by poster at 19/04/22 13:47:56]

The exceptions are-

Pharmacies

Hospitals

We timed that one good. see you soon. xx"

Say cheese!

Birmingham

The exceptions are-

Pharmacies

Hospitals

We timed that one good. see you soon. xx

Say cheese! "

Chelmsford

Arrive Saturday!!!

Paignton

Arrive next Monday only 5 days to go

By *inky1-Kinky2 4UCouple  over a year ago

Funky town

Landed today and probably be hitting PDI tomorrow evening . Anyone fancy meeting up over the next few days drop us a message .

By *havfunCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Arriving a Saturday evening, hopefully in time to head over to Cita

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple  over a year ago

Maspalomas

Hope this helps."

Cita meeting points: come Back

Before smp

BBB

Klamotte

Cita clubs:

Secrets

Fun4all

La Sandia meeting point

2x2

Club

2x2

Nilo:

Clubs:

Eden

Moonlight

Happy Lets See Your Smiles Day!

Masks are NOT obligated indoors now EXCPET for-

-Public transport (taxis, buses,trains,planes, airports) this is a blanket rule for Spain

-Pharmacies, Doctor's surgeries and hospitals

It is up to you if you want to wear a mask (and this is a personal choice)

I am not sure about shops etc but if someone can correct me please do, I ASSUME it is also up to you if you wear a mask in a shop etc.

#happysmileday

By *DistinguishedGentMan  over a year ago

Tenerife

Naughty Irish guy here - spending the rest of the week in Gran Canaria.

Looking for couples or single ladies who want to go to spa / cinema / coffee for naughty chats and see where it leads.

I have an Airbnb apartment in Las Palmas if anyone is visiting the city (I'll be between Las Palmas and PDI)

Wow first night in comeback

Bar and it’s is dead for the under 50’s . What a night already . ??????

Wow first night in comeback

Bar and it’s is dead for the under 50’s . What a night already . ??????

"Wow first night in comeback

Bar and it’s is dead for the under 50’s . What a night already . ??????"

For someone who has 18-99 as their meet preference, you're alienating more than 50% of your potential meets, at a time that there are significantly less couples than normal

By *irror15Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Arriving a Saturday evening, hopefully in time to head over to Cita"

We arrive a week today… keep it warm for us xxx

By *ornyforit5Man  over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

Week tomorrow, cant bloody wait to be back!

By *havfunCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Arriving a Saturday evening, hopefully in time to head over to Cita

We arrive a week today… keep it warm for us xxx"

Will do - you'll have to let us know when and where you want it served xx

By *HardMan  over a year ago

Staines

Arrived today, have a week of relaxation planned, looking for lady's and couples to meet up with while i am here.

Chelmsford

Can someone clear this up for me please..

If you have the vaccine cert on your phone...is that enough to get in to Gran Canaria?

lil debate going on with friends lol.

(Sorry if it's been said 100,00000 times already!)xx

[Removed by poster at 21/04/22 22:10:15]

Anyone advise any good non swinging bars and clubs in PDI or Maspolomas

"Can someone clear this up for me please..

If you have the vaccine cert on your phone...is that enough to get in to Gran Canaria?

(Sorry if it's been said 100,00000 times already!)xx"

Yes it should be fine. BUT I would say have an actual paper copy as well

Birmingham

(Sorry if it's been said 100,00000 times already!)xx"

We have the cert on our phone and just walked straight through. Didn’t show anything on this occasion.

By *eroniMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Bi top looking fun from 1st May

Paignton

"Bi top looking fun from 1st May"

Try the May thread as this is April

Chelmsford

(Sorry if it's been said 100,00000 times already!)xx

We have the cert on our phone and just walked straight through. Didn’t show anything on this occasion."

Thays great thank you x

Does anyone know where the Tyson fury fight is being shown in yumbo or cita?

Paignton

"Does anyone know where the Tyson fury fight is being shown in yumbo or cita? "

They will show it in Shenanigans below the Red Cow

Th k you x

By *exyNixCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Arriving tomorrow xx

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

On my way

By *inkyBoroCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Flying in the morning

Bulldog packed tonight but comeback was amazing

One very hot blonde mf couple in tonight

Very busy and swinging is. Back in GC

Roll on Saturday can't wait

Out tomorrow 26th for a week

By *pl4cocksCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Next wens for us for nearly 2weeks

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Flying out this Saturday 30th for a week, staying at Gold

Now we're back home, thought I'd throw a few observations/discussion points out there...

La Mirage...our first visit since the renovations were carried out. The bungalows have been renovated to a very high standard and it definitely adds to the overall experience. The Bar and reception/minimart remain as before. Staff, as always couldn't be faulted and the service was first class from check in, right through to departure. As always, a relaxed, fun vibe...only hiccup being a German couple who took exception to half a dozen of us chatting in the Bar area, around midnight. The male was quite aggressive and immediately threatened to call the Police??? They didn't seem to mind the 2 bungalows, close by, with ongoing parties in them? Still, that was the only incident in a very relaxing and enjoyable stay.

We moved to an Airbnb, close to Cita, for the second part of our holiday. First thing of note is that Fab wise PDI was very, very quiet. Normally our who's near would be filled with couples, staying at Gold, Catarina, Playa del Sol etc and I think there were never more than 2 or 3 couples showing but also noticed a much larger number of single guys than usual. PDI, in general, was quiet and the streets were very quiet at night, with much fewer taxis about.

Wandering through Cita and Yumbo, it was sad to see a number businesses that had closed since our last visit. We also noticed an increase in the number of beggars and people sleeping rough.

We actually went out very little, compared to normal but here's a few opinions.

Black Bulldog Bar - a small but extremely well run Bar, great atmosphere, great music and things can get very raunchy, the later it gets. Downside - gets extremely crowded and can be dominated by groups. If you want a seat, you need to arrive really early. Also, no toilet facilities, you use the adjacent public toilets(spotless). Upside - drinks are cheap, spirit/mixer €6 and Miranda(ex Miaoww and Imagine Bar) works hard to keep the drinks flowing. Also excellent PR girl(forget name), gets the fun going and interacts with everyone...the Pole is very busy and the centre of all the fun.

Comeback Bar - has extended across the corridor, since our last trip. Never our favourite Bar but long established PDI landmark.

2x2 Meeting Point - the old Bude4, at La Sandia. Currently being run, on a trial basis by Tommy(ex Secret and Fiction Bar). A fun Bar, Tommy engages with everyone and we had a couple of good nights there. Currently doing live 'erotic' shows, a couple of nights a week, which draw in a good crowd. A very well stocked Bar, it reminded us of the old Imagine Bar. Hopefully the trial period goes well and Tommy can keep things going. Also nice to see Billy(ex fun4all) working there on busier nights.

Studio69 - don't understand how people have difficulty finding it. Early on in the night, it is hidden by the many stands from the adjacent shops but just go up the stairs that lead to Martell Steak House and turn left. Tonny & Saskia's(ex Imagine Bar) new venture, it appears to be aimed at a much more diverse market and not Swingers. Also working there is Yvette(ex fun4all).The inside is bright and funky, with porn showing on a couple of screens. They also have resolved the earlier toilet issues, that people had raised and have a unisex toilet inside. On the nights we went, it was a mix of gay guys, a few regulars and on one of the nights a Lesbian Hen Party. We believe the nights with the Drag Show entertainment are busier. Very exposed when sitting outside, it attracts attention from the diverse range of passers by, making their way around Yumbo.

Eden - the old Eternity, at Nilo. Our best night out, by far, only wish we had gone earlier in our trip. C&C have done an amazing job, renovating, updating and improving the Club. It's just classy and so well thought out. We didn't let them know we were attending, so experienced it, as anyone attending would. Greeted and immediately offered a tour of the facilities, we felt welcome from the start. C&C came to greet us, as we enjoyed our first drink and we chatted for hours. Well stocked Bar, friendly staff and great facilities, what's not to like. As more people discover it, it is likely to become the 'go to' place. When the night came to an end, we were also escorted to our taxi, to complete the Eden experience.

I know there's quite a few places that we didn't visit but with so few about, PDI just didn't have the same vibe....although there are signs that it is picking up

Belfast

"Now we're back home, thought I'd throw a few observations/discussion points out there...

La Mirage...our first visit since the renovations were carried out. The bungalows have been renovated to a very high standard and it definitely adds to the overall experience. The Bar and reception/minimart remain as before. Staff, as always couldn't be faulted and the service was first class from check in, right through to departure. As always, a relaxed, fun vibe...only hiccup being a German couple who took exception to half a dozen of us chatting in the Bar area, around midnight. The male was quite aggressive and immediately threatened to call the Police??? They didn't seem to mind the 2 bungalows, close by, with ongoing parties in them? Still, that was the only incident in a very relaxing and enjoyable stay.

We moved to an Airbnb, close to Cita, for the second part of our holiday. First thing of note is that Fab wise PDI was very, very quiet. Normally our who's near would be filled with couples, staying at Gold, Catarina, Playa del Sol etc and I think there were never more than 2 or 3 couples showing but also noticed a much larger number of single guys than usual. PDI, in general, was quiet and the streets were very quiet at night, with much fewer taxis about.

Wandering through Cita and Yumbo, it was sad to see a number businesses that had closed since our last visit. We also noticed an increase in the number of beggars and people sleeping rough.

Black Bulldog Bar - a small but extremely well run Bar, great atmosphere, great music and things can get very raunchy, the later it gets. Downside - gets extremely crowded and can be dominated by groups. If you want a seat, you need to arrive really early. Also, no toilet facilities, you use the adjacent public toilets(spotless). Upside - drinks are cheap, spirit/mixer €6 and Miranda(ex Miaoww and Imagine Bar) works hard to keep the drinks flowing. Also excellent PR girl(forget name), gets the fun going and interacts with everyone...the Pole is very busy and the centre of all the fun.

Comeback Bar - has extended across the corridor, since our last trip. Never our favourite Bar but long established PDI landmark.

2x2 Meeting Point - the old Bude4, at La Sandia. Currently being run, on a trial basis by Tommy(ex Secret and Fiction Bar). A fun Bar, Tommy engages with everyone and we had a couple of good nights there. Currently doing live 'erotic' shows, a couple of nights a week, which draw in a good crowd. A very well stocked Bar, it reminded us of the old Imagine Bar. Hopefully the trial period goes well and Tommy can keep things going. Also nice to see Billy(ex fun4all) working there on busier nights.

Studio69 - don't understand how people have difficulty finding it. Early on in the night, it is hidden by the many stands from the adjacent shops but just go up the stairs that lead to Martell Steak House and turn left. Tonny & Saskia's(ex Imagine Bar) new venture, it appears to be aimed at a much more diverse market and not Swingers. Also working there is Yvette(ex fun4all).The inside is bright and funky, with porn showing on a couple of screens. They also have resolved the earlier toilet issues, that people had raised and have a unisex toilet inside. On the nights we went, it was a mix of gay guys, a few regulars and on one of the nights a Lesbian Hen Party. We believe the nights with the Drag Show entertainment are busier. Very exposed when sitting outside, it attracts attention from the diverse range of passers by, making their way around Yumbo.

Eden - the old Eternity, at Nilo. Our best night out, by far, only wish we had gone earlier in our trip. C&C have done an amazing job, renovating, updating and improving the Club. It's just classy and so well thought out. We didn't let them know we were attending, so experienced it, as anyone attending would. Greeted and immediately offered a tour of the facilities, we felt welcome from the start. C&C came to greet us, as we enjoyed our first drink and we chatted for hours. Well stocked Bar, friendly staff and great facilities, what's not to like. As more people discover it, it is likely to become the 'go to' place. When the night came to an end, we were also escorted to our taxi, to complete the Eden experience.

I know there's quite a few places that we didn't visit but with so few about, PDI just didn't have the same vibe....although there are signs that it is picking up "

Well i bit disagree.. it is all depends how you make your holiday to happened.. i am here on my own this time .yes it is not as busy as before . Still plenty of fun and nice people around. Had no any problems nowhere . I will say just enjoe your holidays and dont listening to no body .. every night you go it is your night and the way you make it .. lol x

RB, as I said in private, we had a great holiday and I have written many positives. What you perceive as negative, is just that, your perception....as a single female, we see it as a couple? x

Belfast

"RB, as I said in private, we had a great holiday and I have written many positives. What you perceive as negative, is just that, your perception....as a single female, we see it as a couple? x"

Well i say what i see .. you say what you see ok .. calm down tiger .. it is only fab swingers lol

"Now we're back home, thought I'd throw a few observations/discussion points out there...

I know there's quite a few places that we didn't visit but with so few about, PDI just didn't have the same vibe....although there are signs that it is picking up "

Thank you for the lovely post, not just for us but EVERYONE in the lifestyle/business. Honest opinions count for MILLIONS in our book

Go everywhere. Try everything, twice if need be

The island NEEDS people.

The people here NEED people.

The dreaded 'C Word' has changed the world and things will be different and that's fine. Now we need to adapt, adjust and carry on

"RB, as I said in private, we had a great holiday and I have written many positives. What you perceive as negative, is just that, your perception....as a single female, we see it as a couple? x

Well i say what i see .. you say what you see ok .. calm down tiger .. it is only fab swingers lol "

Yes it is only Fabswingers and we visited GC on different dates, stayed in different places and went to different Bars/Clubs. Our opinions are worth no less, nor more, than yours, they are just opinions based on our observations, at the time we visited.

By *utrageously-DeliciousCouple  over a year ago

Axminster

Thank you for your time and effort in posting comments and observations, it is appreciated.

As ever one place/activity is not everyone’s cup of tea, it’s a personal chose.

Experience wise, you have to give places that interest you a chance a couple of times before you make your own informed judgement.

We always go with the flow with no expectations, cherry pick our fun and opportunity’s as they arise or not as the case maybe.

It’s starts as a chilled sunny holiday with bonus fun if it happens! Lol

Really looking forward to La Mirage.

As others have alluded to you can have the best setting in the world but the people attending make the party and the atmosphere at that time you visit, it can change as the people move around.

Thanks again Northern always an interesting read xxxx

Birmingham

A good overview of recent experience. We will update our PDI 101 guide over the coming weeks.

Totally agree with comments re: Studio 69. It is easy to find. They’ve also got a video you can view on a popular video/social content platform that gives a walkthrough.

Essentially it’s behind Sparkles in the corner.

Belfast

"RB, as I said in private, we had a great holiday and I have written many positives. What you perceive as negative, is just that, your perception....as a single female, we see it as a couple? x

Well i say what i see .. you say what you see ok .. calm down tiger .. it is only fab swingers lol

Yes it is only Fabswingers and we visited GC on different dates, stayed in different places and went to different Bars/Clubs. Our opinions are worth no less, nor more, than yours, they are just opinions based on our observations, at the time we visited. "

Yes it is all ok .. no worries.. you been deferent places i been deferent places..it is all fun by the end of the day

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple  over a year ago

Maspalomas

Russianbabe, we will miss you tonight in our Topless Night.

Fun is created by people and you are one of those people who make the night a lot of fun.

Kisses!! E&A

Belfast

"Russianbabe, we will miss you tonight in our Topless Night.

Fun is created by people and you are one of those people who make the night a lot of fun.

Kisses!! E&A "

I will be there cos i miss your the most amazing boobs lol ..

When filling out the travel form what box do we have to tick when it asks about covid certificate ?? There is a box for the EU ,EU equivalent or other

"When filling out the travel form what box do we have to tick when it asks about covid certificate ?? There is a box for the EU ,EU equivalent or other "

If you were vaccinated in UK, it's EU equivalent

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"When filling out the travel form what box do we have to tick when it asks about covid certificate ?? There is a box for the EU ,EU equivalent or other

If you were vaccinated in UK, it's EU equivalent "

Thought there was no longer any need to do the passenger locator form if you are fully vaccinated?

Website saying yeah lol we've done it anyway just incase

By *utrageously-DeliciousCouple  over a year ago

Axminster

"When filling out the travel form what box do we have to tick when it asks about covid certificate ?? There is a box for the EU ,EU equivalent or other

If you were vaccinated in UK, it's EU equivalent

Thought there was no longer any need to do the passenger locator form if you are fully vaccinated?"

Spainish website, locator from for under 17s and those that can not show an EU standard vaccine certificate. And of course those not vaccinated laughing out loud

Even has a check upload that tells you if your certificate is correct or not!

Binned off the locator form for all those vaccinated a while ago