FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Before Meeting Point.

PDI Before Meeting Point.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

Maspalomas

Hello to all our dear fabs! Before starts the new season with the calendar ready to enjoy no hes fun filled with good music and good people!

On THURSDAYS, we will have the mythical Top Less night! Let's show our tItts! Let's sit at the bar, and enjoy the freedom that gives us this little corner, discreet and prepared so that prying eyes do not invade the privacy. In the bar, top less. On the terrace, for those shy people who don't dare. Of course, if someone decides to go out on the terrace, no problem! Who knows, maybe even the shyest of the shy will lose their shyness!

On FRIDAYS, we want to help our partners to share. Get to know each other. Break the ice in the most fun way. They will be the Fridays of SPICY GAMES.

We have three options to enjoy and warm up. We are waiting for you!

On SUNDAYS we will let ourselves be provoked by Annette, and her erotic dance at our Pole bar! Let's drink, enjoy, and warm up the last day of the week. Annette starts, and you can continue. Every one of our customers who dares, will get a free shot. !!!!!!

The 7th october, we await the bar crawl 2023. Our dear Nikki organises this event every year, and Before welcomes you with all our love and looks forward to greeting you all.

And if someone spontaneously wants to celebrate any event, of course we are ready to help you and put at your disposal our beloved Before so that you can celebrate whatever you want with the best service and affection.

For November we have some forecast to confirm when the dates get closer.

We hope to see and greet you soon. We are looking forward to saying hello and also to saying goodbye to you, because this will be the last season of Before!

We love you!!!!!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Sad news that Before is also closing, we had seen that Lemur was for sale but didn't know Before would close too. It's not as easy as people think...

I'm sure people will wish you well, whatever direction life takes you(new bar/club?)

By * nice oneMan 36 weeks ago

north east

Such a shame you’re calling it a day, good luck to you in the future

Maspalomas

"Sad news that Before is also closing, we had seen that Lemur was for sale but didn't know Before would close too. It's not as easy as people think...

I'm sure people will wish you well, whatever direction life takes you(new bar/club?)"

Before stay open till Mai. And I decided to stay open till Mai but I need to say hello and goodbye a lot of nice people that all this time visit the place and comeback every time. WE ARE OPEN TILL MAI!

Respect Lemur, is another place and other owners. And is open!

By *orneadorlpMan 36 weeks ago

london

Marvellouse owners

By *azmanMan 36 weeks ago

Vera Playa

Sorry to see you guys go. I'll pop in when I'm over in November for sure

By *tokeukcoupleCouple 36 weeks ago

Stoke on trent

sorry you are leaving but we shall see you next Friday night again as we land late next Thurs and hoping spend our nights with you

london

They are good persons

By *CCoupleCouple 36 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Sad news that Before is also closing, we had seen that Lemur was for sale but didn't know Before would close too. It's not as easy as people think...

I'm sure people will wish you well, whatever direction life takes you(new bar/club?)

Before stay open till Mai. And I decided to stay open till Mai but I need to say hello and goodbye a lot of nice people that all this time visit the place and comeback every time. WE ARE OPEN TILL MAI!

Respect Lemur, is another place and other owners. And is open! "

Won’t be the same without you but thankful we have numerous opportunities to say our goodbyes in the coming months.

Then we can say hello elsewhere in the world

By *ingerjo_leeCouple 36 weeks ago

swinton

Cya Fri night x

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple 36 weeks ago

Agde, France

We’ll be there tonight, it will be sad to see Elena and Albert leaving. They are a lovely couple and we wish you well in your new adventure, wherever that may be.

Truly the best welcome we’ve ever had in any bar in GC.

Good luck and hope to see you soon in a new bar somewhere.

Maspalomas

"Marvellouse owners "

Thanks! We search every time that our guests/friends have a careful and comfortable place to enjoy. Thanks!

Maspalomas

Won’t be the same without you but thankful we have numerous opportunities to say our goodbyes in the coming months.

Then we can say hello elsewhere in the world "

Of course! One of my trips in future would be to know places in countries that I don’t visit in my life. And hope to see you in Barcelona!

By *ussianbabeWoman 36 weeks ago

Belfast

See you both in October.. x

Maspalomas

"Cya Fri night x"

You’re every time welcome!!!!!!

Love you both!!!!

Maspalomas

"We’ll be there tonight, it will be sad to see Elena and Albert leaving. They are a lovely couple and we wish you well in your new adventure, wherever that may be.

Truly the best welcome we’ve ever had in any bar in GC.

Good luck and hope to see you soon in a new bar somewhere.

"

Thanks. I’m sure that we meet maybe in GC, maybe in Barcelona, or in Cap, but we meet us in future. This time I miss Graham, but Allison, you are a Star. And I don’t say you Goodbye, I said “Hasta pronto”!

We love you!

By *CCoupleCouple 36 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Then we can say hello elsewhere in the world

Of course! One of my trips in future would be to know places in countries that I don’t visit in my life. And hope to see you in Barcelona!"

By *lassy_coup1eCouple 36 weeks ago

Liverpool

Oh it's a shame the amazing owners are leaving. Is Mai a new bar in GC or Barcelona?

By *igswingindMan 36 weeks ago

Abroad

It's a typo. They meant they'll close in MAY

By *lassy_coup1eCouple 36 weeks ago

Liverpool

Ah okay, understand. So one full swing season before they close.

Thought this bar was well established now?

By *ranCanariaLoverWoman 36 weeks ago

Gran Canaria / Tamworth /Staffordshire

I'm sure people will wish you well, whatever direction life takes you(new bar/club?)"

Please don’t assume that Elena and Albert have struggled to make things work in Gran Canaria. Your quote ‘it’s not as easy as people think’ makes it sound like they have failed. This is most definitely not the case. There is a genuine reason why it’s their last winter in Gran Canaria and I’m sure they’ll tell you when you see them.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Please don’t assume that Elena and Albert have struggled to make things work in Gran Canaria. Your quote ‘it’s not as easy as people think’ makes it sound like they have failed. This is most definitely not the case. There is a genuine reason why it’s their last winter in Gran Canaria and I’m sure they’ll tell you when you see them. "

Ok

Maspalomas

[Removed by poster at 23/09/23 13:00:27]

Maspalomas

"sorry you are leaving but we shall see you next Friday night again as we land late next Thurs and hoping spend our nights with you "

We are so happy to see you back! That’s the reason for what I decided to stay one more year: to see you all and say Hasta la vista!

Love you!

By *igswingindMan 36 weeks ago

Abroad

"Ah okay, understand. So one full swing season before they close.

Thought this bar was well established now?"

I'm sure someone will buy it and keep it open

london

Tonihht before esta noche nos vemos

By *I TwoCouple 36 weeks ago

all around

"sorry you are leaving but we shall see you next Friday night again as we land late next Thurs and hoping spend our nights with you

We are so happy to see you back! That’s the reason for what I decided to stay one more year: to see you all and say Hasta la vista!

Love you!"

We'll be able to get another two trips in before May so let's party ??

Maspalomas

"See you both in October.. x"

Of course, darling!!!! Until May we stay open in Before for you and all my lovely guests!!!!!

You know, I love you sooooo much??!

Maspalomas

[Removed by poster at 23/09/23 19:24:25]

Maspalomas

"Ah okay, understand. So one full swing season before they close.

Thought this bar was well established now?"

Hi! You k ow sometimes my english need to be better??.

Before is good stablished, but for personal raisons will be closed.

I stay until Mai. Actually Before is open for this season, but I like/need to say my lovely saisons guests good bye, and maybe Hasta la vista!

You’re every time welcome!

See you soon!

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 35 weeks ago

Maspalomas

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 00:05:58]

Maspalomas

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 00:07:10]

Maspalomas

"sorry you are leaving but we shall see you next Friday night again as we land late next Thurs and hoping spend our nights with you

Love you!

We'll be able to get another two trips in before May so let's party ??"

Darling, we have time to take a lot of parties! You said something about 14 november, right?

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!! Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! Around 22.00 we wait for you in Before.

Minimum spend : Couples, Guys and Ladys 10,00€

See tou soon!!!!!!

Maspalomas

Please don’t assume that Elena and Albert have struggled to make things work in Gran Canaria. Your quote ‘it’s not as easy as people think’ makes it sound like they have failed. This is most definitely not the case. There is a genuine reason why it’s their last winter in Gran Canaria and I’m sure they’ll tell you when you see them. "

Thank you, lovely Sam! People likes to talk, and talk! Thats in PDI all time.

I will be miss you, sure. But sure we meet in other places out from GC.

Love you!

By *I TwoCouple 35 weeks ago

all around

Love you!

We'll be able to get another two trips in before May so let's party ??

Darling, we have time to take a lot of parties! You said something about 14 november, right?"

Yes, the night we arrive.

By *andSCouple 35 weeks ago

Old London Town

We'll see you Sunday night Elena.

Can't wait for our first drink in your lovely bar.

Maspalomas

MONDAY DAY OFF! Open Tuesday to Sunday 20.30……..to close!

See you tomorrow, people!!!!!

Maspalomas

"We'll see you Sunday night Elena.

Can't wait for our first drink in your lovely bar."

Happy to see you soon!!!!!!!

By *orneadorlpMan 35 weeks ago

london

El jueves vamos de nuevo gracias Elena

Maspalomas

Thursdays in Before smp!!!! Whats the Thursday? The night for titts out! Let's show our tItts! Let's sit at the bar, and enjoy the freedom that gives us this little corner, discreet and prepared so that prying eyes do not invade the privacy. In the bar, top less. On the terrace, for those shy people who don't dare. Of course, if someone decides to go out on the terrace, no problem! Who knows, maybe even the shyest of the shy will lose their shyness!

We wait for you! Top less started at 10.00 pm.

Guys inside min. Spend 10,00 euros.

See you?

Maspalomas

FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

We know that sometimes it is difficult to break the ice and start the conversation with other couples.

Before wants to help and facilitate this first contact, and with it, create fun evenings that seduce us through provocative games and heat up the night between laughter and challenges. That is why we have thought of facilitating this process for you. Tonight we provide you with spicy and daring board games.

We have the games ready. We only need participants!

Do you dare?

By *CCoupleCouple 35 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

We know that sometimes it is difficult to break the ice and start the conversation with other couples.

Before wants to help and facilitate this first contact, and with it, create fun evenings that seduce us through provocative games and heat up the night between laughter and challenges. That is why we have thought of facilitating this process for you. Tonight we provide you with spicy and daring board games.

Do you dare?"

Sounds fun, we look forward to this in a few weeks time

Maspalomas

"FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

Do you dare?

Sounds fun, we look forward to this in a few weeks time "

We wait for you, darlings!!!!!!

By *amoncamfunCouple 35 weeks ago

Gran Canaria till 1/10

This maybe our first visit to ‘Before’, tonight so was interested to know what kind of games are played tonight, and what time they start?

Maspalomas

"This maybe our first visit to ‘Before’, tonight so was interested to know what kind of games are played tonight, and what time they start?"

We ofer to the guest three possibilities:

Strip poker

Dice game

Bottle game

If you have more ideas, are welcome!

The time? It depends on when people start coming and decide to start. From 20.30 we open. Normally people started to visit us around 21.00.

Kisses!

By *amoncamfunCouple 35 weeks ago

Gran Canaria till 1/10

Thank you very much.

Don’t want to get me started with suggestions on games lol, but a great starter game would be ‘Positions with a twist’ it’s as many players as you like, but teams are paired up as 2 players per team to start the game, and a balloon is given to each team.

Round 1 - blow up your balloon without it popping, and hold between the knees of each player.

Without dropping the balloon display 2 different sex positions.

Round 2. 3 different sex positions & again u can not drop the ballon.

Teams who dropped the balloon then pair up with teams that also dropped balloons. They can choose to be a just a foursome or more if they prefer.

Teams who do not drop balloon also team up same rule applies to team numbers.

Round 3. 5 sex positions involving all your group are to be displayed for 5seconds each.

Rules: all balloons in your team must used & be held between at least 2 players body parts

While holding the position.

All positions must be different.

If the balloon is dropped the count starts again for completing 5 positions.

Last round: after completing the 5 different sex positions (or as many as it takes to do them ) without dropping the balloons, you must now use any sex position to burst all your balloons.

Minimum of 2 people have to take part in popping each of the balloons, the team who has no balloons left are the winners.

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

Maspalomas

Amazing lasts nights!!!! People come back and we are happy to see you! And today….. SUNDAY!!!!! Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! Around 22.00 we wait for you in Before.

See tou soon!!!!!!

Maspalomas

"Thank you very much.

Don’t want to get me started with suggestions on games lol, but a great starter game would be ‘Positions with a twist’ it’s as many players as you like, but teams are paired up as 2 players per team to start the game, and a balloon is given to each team.

Round 1 - blow up your balloon without it popping, and hold between the knees of each player.

Without dropping the balloon display 2 different sex positions.

Round 2. 3 different sex positions & again u can not drop the ballon.

Teams who dropped the balloon then pair up with teams that also dropped balloons. They can choose to be a just a foursome or more if they prefer.

Teams who do not drop balloon also team up same rule applies to team numbers.

Round 3. 5 sex positions involving all your group are to be displayed for 5seconds each.

Rules: all balloons in your team must used & be held between at least 2 players body parts

While holding the position.

All positions must be different.

If the balloon is dropped the count starts again for completing 5 positions.

Last round: after completing the 5 different sex positions (or as many as it takes to do them ) without dropping the balloons, you must now use any sex position to burst all your balloons.

Minimum of 2 people have to take part in popping each of the balloons, the team who has no balloons left are the winners.

"

Uauuuuuu! I have to buy ballons and you comes and tell us live!!!!! Sounds amazing!

By *uboCouple 34 weeks ago

East kilbride

See you guys later

Maspalomas

Monday day off in Before. We comes back on Tuesday 20.30.

Thanks for the fantastic Sunday, in Before and after in Lemur. Was a special night with a lot of special guests. I can only say: Thanks. Happy to meet you every time!!!!

Maspalomas

"See you guys later "

Thanks for your visit!

Today, Tuesday, we are back for the first October week! Happy to see back a lot of nice people!!!!!! Come on, in October started the big big big party!!!!!!!

Maspalomas

After the hot day, need cold drinks with good music and wind, cold wind! We looks in Before for that! Come and enjoy the night, meet and talk wirh other couples, dance and all what you likes!!!!! Nice to see each of us back!!!!! Lor of hugs for everybody!!!!! See you!

Maspalomas

Hi! Lot of new people arrived today. A good idea to start your holidays? In BEFORE! The night for titts out! Let's show our tits! Let's sit at the bar, and enjoy the freedom that gives us this little corner, discreet and prepared so that prying eyes do not invade the privacy. In the bar, top less. On the terrace, for those shy people who don't dare. Of course, if someone decides to go out on the terrace, no problem! Who knows, maybe even the shyest of the shy will lose their shyness!

Welcome all and wish you happy and funny holidays!!!!!!

Maspalomas

Uauuuuuu! So nice the last night to see you back!!!!! I

Enjoy every single one of your hugs and kisses, for coming back to see us and making the nights magical and fun! It's wonderful to have you back and enjoy the last winter in your company.

And today, what's happening today in Before?

FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

We know that sometimes it is difficult to break the ice and start the conversation with other couples. (Of course, not for everybody).

We need daring people to convince the shy ones and make it a memorable night!!!!!

Are we ready???!!

By *lue_OasisWoman 34 weeks ago

birmingham

That sounds like a fun way to spend a Friday evening xx

Maspalomas

"That sounds like a fun way to spend a Friday evening xx"

This is the first time something like this has been organised. I am curious to see reactions. Come on and play!!!!!

By *I TwoCouple 34 weeks ago

all around

"Uauuuuuu! So nice the last night to see you back!!!!! I

Enjoy every single one of your hugs and kisses, for coming back to see us and making the nights magical and fun! It's wonderful to have you back and enjoy the last winter in your company.

FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

We know that sometimes it is difficult to break the ice and start the conversation with other couples. (Of course, not for everybody).

We need daring people to convince the shy ones and make it a memorable night!!!!!

Are we ready???!!

"

We need some sexy game for November.... Hmmmmmm

Maspalomas

"Uauuuuuu! So nice the last night to see you back!!!!! I

FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

Are we ready???!!

We need some sexy game for November.... Hmmmmmm"

We works at them!!!!!!

Maspalomas

Come on with the Friday Bar Crawl.

We wait for you, people!!!!!!!

Maspalomas

"Come on with the Friday Bar Crawl.

We wait for you, people!!!!!!!"

Sorryyyyy! I mean SATURDAY!!!!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! Around 22.30 we wait for you in Before.

We advise you to arrive on time to get a good place.

You can book via whatsapp at 0034 696550568

See you soon!!!!!!

Maspalomas

First of all I want to thank everyone for the fantastic day yesterday, which started with the boat trip and ended in Lemur with a super BDSM party, but not before visiting Before SMP.

Fantastic day, fantastic week with all of you!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and don't forget, today we continue with the party!!!!!!!

I love you all!

By *ndyPandyLoopyLouCouple 33 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"First of all I want to thank everyone for the fantastic day yesterday, which started with the boat trip and ended in Lemur with a super BDSM party, but not before visiting Before SMP.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and don't forget, today we continue with the party!!!!!!!

I love you all!"

The boat trip was such good fun. We love you and your bar and the club too!!

See you later xx

Maspalomas

"First of all I want to thank everyone for the fantastic day yesterday, which started with the boat trip and ended in Lemur with a super BDSM party, but not before visiting Before SMP.

I love you all!

The boat trip was such good fun. We love you and your bar and the club too!!

See you later xx"

Thank you! We find yesterday a wonderful day and we are so happy that you love me, and the Before bar and the Lemur club. It’s nice to see that people feel good in our places, sabe and clean. And your smile is the best thing at all.

Thanks, loves you!

By *riedandtested690Couple 33 weeks ago

North Derbyshire

Just read your closing in May , weve always had such good fun in your bar and the club with Albert, we are already booked for September but looks like we might have to come and say bye

You too are the best hosts, a true loss for the swinging scene in PDI. But we wish you all the success for the future xxxx

Maspalomas

"Just read your closing in May , weve always had such good fun in your bar and the club with Albert, we are already booked for September but looks like we might have to come and say bye

You too are the best hosts, a true loss for the swinging scene in PDI. But we wish you all the success for the future xxxx "

Thank you, darling. We love you and will be miss of course. But we stay in Fab and sure we can meet in the future here or in Barcelona, or in Cap, or in England……a workd of possibilities.

It’s not easy to say god bye, but I’m thankfull for your words. It’s nice to see that people love the place and apreciate the work.

Thanks. A lot of kisses and huges.

Love you.

Maspalomas

On THURSDAYS, we will have the mythical Top Less night! Let's show our tItts! Let's sit at the bar, and enjoy the freedom that gives us this little corner, discreet and prepared so that prying eyes do not invade the privacy. In the bar, top less. On the terrace, for those shy people who don't dare. Of course, if someone decides to go out on the terrace, no problem! Who knows, maybe even the shyest of the shy will lose their shyness!

Guys min. Spend 10 euros

SCOTISCH PEOPLE: free shot if your Football team wins Spanish Team!!!!!!!

See you soon!

Maspalomas

FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

To start the night, and have fun, and meet people……Before is the place. Discret corner, Good music at a convenient volume to allow communication between people, and for the Fridays, the Spicy Games!

For those of you who already know each other, we invite you to make yourselves at home and enjoy a social evening.

Do you dare?

Maspalomas

Thanks for all the crazy nights!!!!! We hope to see you today, and started the Saturday night with us!!!!!! A lot of fun and enjoy!!!! See you?

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! Around 22.30 we wait for you in Before.

See you soon!!!!!!

Maspalomas

Monday we have DAY OFF. We wait for tou tomorrow!

See you !

Maspalomas

Guys min. Spend 10,00 Euros

See you soon!

Maspalomas

FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

Do you dare?

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 30 weeks ago

Maspalomas

On SUNDAYS we will let ourselves be provoked by Annette, and her erotic dance at our Pole bar! Let's drink, enjoy, and warm up the last day of the week. Annette starts, and you can continue. Every one of our customers who dares, will get a free shot. !!!!!

By *nsatiable_Couple555Couple 30 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

"On SUNDAYS we will let ourselves be provoked by Annette, and her erotic dance at our Pole bar! Let's drink, enjoy, and warm up the last day of the week. Annette starts, and you can continue. Every one of our customers who dares, will get a free shot. !!!!!"

Will this be every Sunday. We arrive on the 6th xxx

Maspalomas

"On SUNDAYS we will let ourselves be provoked by Annette, and her erotic dance at our Pole bar! Let's drink, enjoy, and warm up the last day of the week. Annette starts, and you can continue. Every one of our customers who dares, will get a free shot. !!!!!

Will this be every Sunday. We arrive on the 6th xxx"

Every Sunday!!!!! Yes!!!!!!

Maspalomas

Guys min. Spend 10,00 Euros

See you soon!

By *nsatiable_Couple555Couple 30 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

"On SUNDAYS we will let ourselves be provoked by Annette, and her erotic dance at our Pole bar! Let's drink, enjoy, and warm up the last day of the week. Annette starts, and you can continue. Every one of our customers who dares, will get a free shot. !!!!!

Will this be every Sunday. We arrive on the 6th xxx

Every Sunday!!!!! Yes!!!!!!"

Maspalomas

FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

Do you dare?

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 29 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

By *CCoupleCouple 29 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!"

The best night at Before, the sexiest dance from Annette, the best anniversary ever!

Love you guys

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 29 weeks ago

Maspalomas

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

The best night at Before, the sexiest dance from Annette, the best anniversary ever!

Love you guys "

Thank you both! Lovely people. Lovely friends!

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!! Today, a new show! Meybis with the Pole acrobat dance and a new chair show!!!! Around 23.0000 we wait for you in Before.

See you soon!!!!!!

By *CCoupleCouple 28 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Make your way to Before tonight for the hottest pole dance on the island….wish we were there

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

Maspalomas

Today DRESS CODE in Before: top less every body! Enjoy with us the night with the best people, best drinks and of course, best music!

By *I TwoCouple 28 weeks ago

all around

"Today DRESS CODE in Before: top less every body! Enjoy with us the night with the best people, best drinks and of course, best music!"

You really don't want to see me topless lol

(Mr NItwo)

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! Around 23.00 we wait for you in Before.

See you soon!!!!!!

By *I TwoCouple 27 weeks ago

all around

See you later honey xx

Maspalomas

"See you later honey xx"

You know: every time welcome!!!!!

By *igerandlilyCouple 27 weeks ago

swansea

See u later

Maspalomas

"See u later "

By *ighlander80884Man 27 weeks ago

Inverness

We will be back there in January to see you, Complete with kilt

Maspalomas

THURSDAYS : Today DRESS CODE in Before: top less every body! Enjoy with us the night with the best people, best drinks and of course, best music!

Inside TOP LESS.

Guys inside min. Cons. 10 euros!

See you?

Maspalomas

"We will be back there in January to see you, Complete with kilt "

Nice to see you back in January!

By *uriouscpl4954Couple 27 weeks ago

Orpington

What a great place to visit. Had an amazing time.

Maspalomas

FRIDAYS IN BEFORE:

Do you dare?

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! At 23.00 we wait for you in Before.

See you soon!!!!!!

By *lice AdamCouple 26 weeks ago

Somewhere

Maybe 2×2 today

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

Maspalomas

THURSDAYS : Today DRESS CODE in Before: top less every body! Enjoy with us the night with the best people, best drinks and of course, best music!

Inside TOP LESS.

Guys inside min. Cons. 10 euros!

See you?

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 25 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! At 23.00 we wait for you in Before.

See you soon!!!!!!

By *I TwoCouple 25 weeks ago

all around

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!"

I can't wait to see Annette dance again.

Front row seat this time though

By *eatherJerryCouple 25 weeks ago

local

Will be back there at the weekend

Maspalomas

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

Front row seat this time though "

She is gooooood!!!!!!!! And we are happy to reserve you first line!!!!!!

By *I TwoCouple 25 weeks ago

all around

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

Front row seat this time though

She is gooooood!!!!!!!! And we are happy to reserve you first line!!!!!!"

She is definitely good, and beautiful too .. Mind and body

Maspalomas

"Will be back there at the weekend "

Welcome every tome!

Kisses!

By *asher11Man 25 weeks ago

market harborough

hi elena looking foward to feb already been far to long since i met the hostest with the mostest promise to go topless just warn the other punters

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 24 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! Around 23.00 we wait for you in Before.

See you soon!!!!!!

By *I TwoCouple 24 weeks ago

all around

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!"

See you next week xx

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 24 weeks ago

Maspalomas

Happy to see you!!!!!!!!

Kissesssssssss

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

What’s on tonight?

Thanks

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 23 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

By *I TwoCouple 23 weeks ago

all around

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!"

Almost forgot !!

See you later xx

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 23 weeks ago

Maspalomas

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

Almost forgot !!

See you later xx"

See you!!!!!

By *I TwoCouple 23 weeks ago

all around

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

Almost forgot !!

See you later xx

See you!!!!!"

Front row this time

By *asher11Man 20 weeks ago

market harborough

3 weeks tommorow i will be on the front row if paul doesnt beat me to it

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

Maspalomas

"SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

Almost forgot !!

See you later xx"

Maspalomas

"3 weeks tommorow i will be on the front row if paul doesnt beat me to it"

Happy to see you soon!!

Maspalomas

Before entered the final stretch together with you. That's why we want to thank you for the time we spent together over the years, and we are happy to continue until the last day enjoying with each of you no hes of laughs, dances, and sex if you dare.

THURSDAY: if you want and you dare, I don't have to Top Less.

Welcome!

By *I TwoCouple 19 weeks ago

all around

"Before entered the final stretch together with you. That's why we want to thank you for the time we spent together over the years, and we are happy to continue until the last day enjoying with each of you no hes of laughs, dances, and sex if you dare.

Welcome!"

You'll be very missed but we're looking forward to seeing you in March xx

Maspalomas

"Before entered the final stretch together with you. That's why we want to thank you for the time we spent together over the years, and we are happy to continue until the last day enjoying with each of you no hes of laughs, dances, and sex if you dare.

Welcome!

You'll be very missed but we're looking forward to seeing you in March xx"

Thanks for your words. I said all time that the best people are Before people. You are the bests. I will be miss you all, but you know, we can meet in other places in future! See you soon!

By *CCoupleCouple 18 weeks ago

Aberdeen

See you soon

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

Maspalomas

"SUNDAY!!!!!

Minimum spend : Couples, Guys and Ladys 10,00 Euros

See you soon!!!!!!

By *lubcouple4135Couple 18 weeks ago

Selby

Hi all.

We booked Abora catarina for March 7 till 12 with option to cancel.

What other naturist hotel you guys can recomend in GC please

By *enny Ls8Man 18 weeks ago

leeds

HL Suites have a great naked sun terrace, rooms and food spot on

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 17 weeks ago

Maspalomas

Don't miss Anette's erotic show! Tonight at 11pm on Before.

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

Maspalomas

Sunday, and we are back after our unexpected break. At 22.30 only in Before the Drotic Pole Dance Show with lovely Annette. Happy to see you all, and to enjoy together.

We love you all!

By *ornymature61Couple 16 weeks ago

sextown

Hi Elena and Albert really looking forward to seeing you both tonight xx

Jan and Hutchy

By *asher11Man 16 weeks ago

market harborough

See you later elena x

By *lassyHotwifeCouple 16 weeks ago

Cork

we will be there Thursday xx

Maspalomas

"Hi Elena and Albert really looking forward to seeing you both tonight xx

Jan and Hutchy"

Yeahhhhhh! I hope wait your kisses and hughs!!!!!!

By *ussianbabeWoman 16 weeks ago

Belfast

See you tonight xxx who else going tonight ? X

By *asher11Man 16 weeks ago

market harborough

I think my liver has recovered enough for another visit tonight

By *CCoupleCouple 16 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"See you tonight xxx who else going tonight ? X"

Oh, go on then!

Maspalomas

Dear friends, after my day off I’m pretty for your next visit! Sunday was wonderful. Your smiles and your kisses and hughs are a good help for this hard moment. Impossible to explain with words.

But live continues. And today we open ar 20.30 to start another wonderful night.

For all the people that likes to take a different night, we purpose you Spicy Games every day. Ask me in the bar, and you have more choices to start with a playing spicy night!

Annette and my self, are happy to see you back and enjoy together!

Thanks for all your nice words.

Maspalomas

"we will be there Thursday xx"

Nice to see you the topless night!!!!! Uhhhhhhh!

Maspalomas

Thursdays in Before smp!!!! Whats the Thursday? The night for titts out! Let's show our tItts! Let's sit at the bar, and enjoy the freedom that gives us this little corner, discreet and prepared so that prying eyes do not invade the privacy. In the bar, top less. On the terrace, for those shy people who don't dare. Of course, if someone decides to go out on the terrace, no problem! Who knows, maybe even the shyest of the shy will lose their shyness!

See you?

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

Almost forgot !!

See you later xx"

By *asher11Man 15 weeks ago

market harborough

And you will my last night here wouldnt miss it

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

We advise you to arrive on time to get a good place

See you soon!!!!!!

Almost forgot !!

See you later xx"

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

A hot night started in Before smp.

See you soon!!!!!

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

A hot night started in Before smp, woth a meet from Fab’s people.

Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! Around 22.30 we wait for you in Before. After show, party continues in Route 69!

Minimum spend : Couples, Guys and Ladys 10,00€ (in Before)

See you soon!!!!!

By *asher11Man 11 weeks ago

market harborough

wish i was still in PDI it's a night not to miss

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! Around 22.30 start the show for you in Before.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK’S day to all our Itish Guests!

See you soon!!!!!

By *otdoggieCouple 10 weeks ago

Tenby

Very much enjoyed Annette last Sunday.

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Maspalomas

"Very much enjoyed Annette last Sunday. "

Thank you!!!!

Happy to read that!

By *riendlypair1Couple 10 weeks ago

stafford

Just arrived at GC Princess. Heading off to Citia Centre and hopefully meet some sexy people . Anyone going Before bar later or tomorrow?x

By *lassy_coup1eCouple 10 weeks ago

Liverpool

This is the very best meet bar in te whole of PDI I'm our view

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Maspalomas

"This is the very best meet bar in te whole of PDI I'm our view "

Thank you lovely couple. But Before bar are you and the people that comes and enjoy in the bar. You are Before bar.

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

Lovely Annette with the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!! Around 22.30 start the show for you in Before.

See you soon!!!!!

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

A hot night started in Before smp.

See you soon!!!!!

Maspalomas

TUESDAY SOCIAL MEET in Before. Come on, meet new people and enjoy together from music, drinks and the best vibes!!!!!! We aren’t strangers. Only people that never meet Before!!!!

See you!

By *unsome2somexxxCouple 6 weeks ago

carlisle

See you soon elena x

By *pacemanandher1Couple 6 weeks ago

ware

Hi could you give us directions please- we were in the Cita last night and had a look round but couldn’t find you. Thank you x

By *eatherJerryCouple 6 weeks ago

local

"Hi could you give us directions please- we were in the Cita last night and had a look round but couldn’t find you. Thank you x"

If you know where the old imagine bar was it’s just next door. If not get in touch directly with SMP

By *eatherJerryCouple 6 weeks ago

local

[Removed by poster at 18/04/24 14:04:56]

Maspalomas

"Hi could you give us directions please- we were in the Cita last night and had a look round but couldn’t find you. Thank you x"

You can find the way description in our profile. I send mail with photo from our entry.

See you!

Maspalomas

"See you soon elena x"

Happy to see you soon!!!!!!

By *riedandtested690Couple 6 weeks ago

North Derbyshire

"See you soon elena x

Happy to see you soon!!!!!!"

Wish we were going to see you soon but unfortunately we're going to miss your final weeks . Not going to be the same in Cita in the evenings but you have brought some happy memories

Maspalomas

"See you soon elena x

Happy to see you soon!!!!!!

Wish we were going to see you soon but unfortunately we're going to miss your final weeks . Not going to be the same in Cita in the evenings but you have brought some happy memories "

Darling, I will we miss too a lot of my customers, and special you both. You are with the time my friends. I wish you to see maybe in another place, in Barcelona maybe if you visit tje beautiful city, and we can go to have good tapas and do partys.

We stay in contact

Love you

By *aughtyNaughtyCouple69Couple 6 weeks ago

Suffolk

Elana and Albert, we can’t see you! We’re arriving Saturday so we will see you soon! Magdalena and Kris x

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Maspalomas

SUNDAY!!!!!

After a cloudy and wind day, the sun comes to before bar at 22.30 with our Lovely Annette and the Pole erotic dance and Striptess!!!!

See you soon!!!!!

Maspalomas

"Elana and Albert, we can’t see you! We’re arriving Saturday so we will see you soon! Magdalena and Kris x"

Nice to see you soon! Today Sunday in Before we have a Erotic Pole Dance show. Monday closed, day off!

See you soon!!!!!

Maspalomas

TUESDAY SOCIAL MEET in Before. Come on, meet new people and enjoy together from music, drinks and the best vibes!!!!!! We aren’t strangers. Only people that never meet Before!!!!

Today: one rose foe every guest. Why? We tell you inside!

Happy day everybody!

By *its and tackleCouple 5 weeks ago

blackburn

We be coming tonight xx

Maspalomas

"We be coming tonight xx"

Nice to see you! If you put in the starus, mire people knows and comes!

Thanks!

By *RandMRS BCouple 5 weeks ago

lancashire

We will be in tonight it's been a long 6 months since our last visit

By *andJ69Couple 5 weeks ago

Preston

What time do you start tonight x

Maspalomas

"What time do you start tonight x"

Around 9.00 pm

See you!!!!!

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Maspalomas

On SUNDAYS we will let ourselves be provoked by Annette, and her erotic dance at our Pole bar! Let's drink, enjoy, and warm up the last day of the week. Annette starts, and you can continue. Every one of our customers who dares, will get a free shot. !!!!!!

By *eatherJerryCouple 4 weeks ago

local

Oh we can’t wait to see you

By *oey69essexdoggerMan 4 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

This Tim next week I will be there. Looking forward to seeing you all again

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Maspalomas

By *lassy_coup1eCouple 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

Is Before Bar still closing for good in this month?