FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Nerja and Surrounds The Good Life May 24

Nerja and Surrounds The Good Life May 24

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lektoi OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Southport

I'll be visiting my home in Nerja in May and as per usual I'll be spending time, during the day, down at Cantarrijan ( Beautiful Naturist beach within a beautiful Nature Reserve)

It's a lovely place for a social and a glass or 2 of Tinto de Verano. So if there are any Barbara/Jerry's or Tom/Margot's that would like to experience 'The Good Life' , pop on down and let's enjoy the sunshine together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceOfDiamondsMan 6 weeks ago

Cork/Limerick/Tipperary

"I'll be visiting my home in Nerja in May and as per usual I'll be spending time, during the day, down at Cantarrijan ( Beautiful Naturist beach within a beautiful Nature Reserve)

It's a lovely place for a social and a glass or 2 of Tinto de Verano. So if there are any Barbara/Jerry's or Tom/Margot's that would like to experience 'The Good Life' , pop on down and let's enjoy the sunshine together."

I'm heading to Nerja the first week in May and was wondering if there are any clubs/events/parties in the area ? Also is that nudist beach close to Nerja town centre ?

By *x2 4 funCouple 6 weeks ago

Southampton

No clubs or events any where near Nerja and that beach is a 20 minute drive from Nerja

By *ceOfDiamondsMan 6 weeks ago

Cork/Limerick/Tipperary

"No clubs or events any where near Nerja and that beach is a 20 minute drive from Nerja "

Ah damn that's a pity... Thanks folks

By *teppenwolfMan 5 weeks ago

Cork and Limerick

Flying out Wednesday.....cant wait. Say hello if your around or nearby.

By *ovetoedgeMan 5 weeks ago

Dunstable

Think that's the beach I found by chance on way back from Almunecar, normally go to the beach near Torre del Mar.

By *teppenwolfMan 5 weeks ago

Cork and Limerick

In nerja for few days ......dm for a drink if about

» Add a new message to this topic