FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI beach kiosk 7

PDI beach kiosk 7

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onjimbo001 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Carlisle

I have got to say this… I was there today chilling on my sunbed and I was unsure if I was allowed to get a hardon and the more I thought I wasn’t the worse I got!! I then decided to take my urge away and go and stand at bar table area which low and behold a very fruity couple decided to rub each other… seriously I had to think about dog poo etc… so back to my question…was it ok to get a proper hard on as I was one of the ones not rubbing to make it big.. quite the opposite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inetimeGCCouple 3 weeks ago

PDI

Love this quandary but unfortunately not qualified to answer! I, and so bet a lot of guys have the same issue, my Mrs knows this and makes it ten times worse, the glint in her eye and subtle leg opening gives her away. I suppose it officially is a nudist area, not a swingers area so should be kept to a minimum or at least discreet! Then again the wandering Meerkats have a different outlook!

By *emptation6580Couple 3 weeks ago

playa de ingles

Not illegal to have an erection or even full blown sex in public in Spain unless there’s a chance of being seen by a minor or a mentally impaired person .

Look it up- shocked me too!!

Xx

By *evonduo54Couple 3 weeks ago

whimple

So am I right in thinking that kiosk 3 is the nudist area and kiosk 7 is the swingers area and that it’s a hell of a walk to kiosk 7? ( Staying at Gold).

Also having only nude sunbathed on Corralejo beach in the stone circles are we right in thinking it’s a bit more regimented with the sun loungers at both areas and consequently people are packed fairly tightly together? Just so we know what to expect, thanks for any info!

By *osWeCan69Couple 3 weeks ago

Nortwich

you can get a taxi from gold to the lighthouse & then walk to Kiosk 3, 10/15 min walk

By *inetimeGCCouple 3 weeks ago

PDI

Both 7 and 3 are nudist areas, neither is officially a “swingers” area although 7 is probably the unofficial swinger friendly zone. We have been to both but set up our own beach tent near the bar/sunbeds. We are a bit shy for the sunbeds and like a bit of space.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 3 weeks ago

Next Door

"you can get a taxi from gold to the lighthouse & then walk to Kiosk 3, 10/15 min walk "

Don't you mean kiosk 7?

Kiosk 3 is closer to gold than the lighthouse.

whimple

Thanks for the info and I have to get these things sorted as my partner is asthmatic so I just have to make sure I don’t walk the legs off her lol

whimple

Brilliant thanks for the info, yeah we have bought a beach tent too just in case it’s a bit too full on initially

By *havencoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Southend Essex

Missus says erections can be a perfectly naturel bodily reaction so seeing them in public on me or any other guy on Maspolomas nude beach near kiosk 7 doesn’t offend her at all

in fact she quite like seeing them providing the guy doesn’t encourage them though that probably just a PDI thing that often occurs at kiosk 7 ,,,lol

By *urfdudeMan 3 weeks ago

WEXFORD

"I have got to say this… I was there today chilling on my sunbed and I was unsure if I was allowed to get a hardon and the more I thought I wasn’t the worse I got!! I then decided to take my urge away and go and stand at bar table area which low and behold a very fruity couple decided to rub each other… seriously I had to think about dog poo etc… so back to my question…was it ok to get a proper hard on as I was one of the ones not rubbing to make it big.. quite the opposite "

Erections can happen, accidentally or on purpose, Ive woken up on the beqch with them. But once its not intentional most people dont mind. Its natural and hard to hide ! No pun intended. Kiosk 7 area has a livley atmosphere also

By *osWeCan69Couple 3 weeks ago

Nortwich

sorry got my Kiosk number's mixed up LOL

By *anary57Couple 3 weeks ago

near lowestoft

Whenever we've seen people playing at kiosk 7 the sunbed men have stopped it.

I quite often get an erection whilst sleeping so can be a bit embarrassing whilst on the sunbeds.

» Add a new message to this topic