FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Gran Canaria

PDI Gran Canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyboy1969 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newark

Hi guys looking for some info if you can,would really appreciate it, Can anyone give me precise instructions as to where the couples are in the maspolomas dunes.... I went yesterday and ended up at the single guys bit..and also ended up at the kiosk with the rainbow flag,gay beach,is the couples dunes to the right of the kiosk looking back from the sea or to the left? Also is the swingers nudist beach at the maspolomas lighthouse side or the other side towards pdi? Many thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

The couples kiosk is the one nearer to the lighthouse from the one you have already been at. Next one down. We walked from pdi end all the way round and laid out towels out only for the Mrs to spot only guys on the sun loungers lol so moved on down to the next kiosk pmsl

Newark

Thanks guys,really appreciate your feedback, I obviously went the wrong way as when I got to the gay swingers hut I headed back towards pdi pmsl many thanks x

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thanks guys,really appreciate your feedback, I obviously went the wrong way as when I got to the gay swingers hut I headed back towards pdi pmsl many thanks x"

I think it's behind kiosk no. 4. Hope you're enjoying your holiday!

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

The Kiosk is 4. This is from Maspalomas not PDI.

As for where people will be...you need to keep walking and looking. Man meerkats are everywhere

Newark

Thanks guys I did find it,got a taxi to maspolomas lighthouse and then just walked along the beach to kiosk 4,had a great day nude sunbathing and will be there again tomorrow

Newark

[Removed by poster at 31/12/15 01:19:14]

Newark

"Thanks guys,really appreciate your feedback, I obviously went the wrong way as when I got to the gay swingers hut I headed back towards pdi pmsl many thanks x

I think it's behind kiosk no. 4. Hope you're enjoying your holiday!"

Yes I am enjoying my holiday thankyou, it's a great place to be

» Add a new message to this topic