FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > hotels and apartments with naked sun terraces or spaces

hotels and apartments with naked sun terraces or spaces

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ismetcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Would someone please let us know of any hotels that do the above or

Apartments with facilities the same or with a secluded area where you can sunbath in peace ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izandScottCouple  over a year ago

London Gatwick

Are you talking in Maspalomas? Playa del Sol has a nice sun deck (there now) and so does Seaside Sandy Beach (there next week). Believe there are many more.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Caterina, green fields, Eugenia Victoria.

sheffield

Thanks very much for the info .. are they self catering accommodation?

chelmsford

"Thanks very much for the info .. are they self catering accommodation? "

Not sure,think green fields might be. Have a look on trip advisor for playa del ingles, gives you locations and details.

By *nforcer68Man  over a year ago

leeds

Alicante Country Retreat . Got a sauna, gym and hot tub and an on site masseur. There on face book and have also got a web site. acr-holidays with the w's before and the com after. Stayed there in the summer

sheffield

thanks all we shall get looking now xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks very much for the info .. are they self catering accommodation?

Not sure,think green fields might be. Have a look on trip advisor for playa del ingles, gives you locations and details. "

Greenfield does self catering, half board and all inclusive

chelmsford

"Thanks very much for the info .. are they self catering accommodation?

Not sure,think green fields might be. Have a look on trip advisor for playa del ingles, gives you locations and details.

Greenfield does self catering, half board and all inclusive "

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

The Dolores in PDI has a naked rooftop terrace and is self catering x

"The Dolores in PDI has a naked rooftop terrace and is self catering x"

It's should also be said that it's NOT Adults Only, as advertised and apart from Block 1, is a total dump!! Avoid....

sheffield

Thanks for heads up

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

We stayed at Delores and had a great week, no kids, lovely big naked terrace with showers on the roof, very clean. Apartment was 'compact' but had everything we needed.

Barcelo Margaritas has a roof terrace, but we have just come back from staying there and it was awful.

Good luck! X

By *igdodger13Man  over a year ago

sompting

Why was margarita awful I’ve booked to stay there for as and new year

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Las Arenas has a naturist sun terrace although the normal terrace was so quiet we went naked on there, with a single fem who turned up and sunbathed next to us naked too

"We stayed at Delores and had a great week, no kids, lovely big naked terrace with showers on the roof, very clean. Apartment was 'compact' but had everything we needed.

Barcelo Margaritas has a roof terrace, but we have just come back from staying there and it was awful.

Good luck! X"

Which block of Dolores were you in?? Block 3 is awful...dirty, no lights in stairwell, shower disgusting and everything cost extra. Worst place we've ever seen....and staff never even questioned why we checked out 6 days early!!

Zurich. NOT London.

"Why was margarita awful I’ve booked to stay there for as and new year"

Food was overcooked and not always hot, naturist terrace was filthy and full of stains on a tiny bit of roof with 12 of the oldest sunloungers I have ever seen crammed in to a forgotten bit of roof space. The apartments are in desperate need of a refurb and only one lift was working for the 2 weeks. We actually had to book an appointment with a manager to make our complaint. We have cancelled our 10 days over New Year. I won't be going back there.

Zurich. NOT London.

"We stayed at Delores and had a great week, no kids, lovely big naked terrace with showers on the roof, very clean. Apartment was 'compact' but had everything we needed.

Good luck! X

Which block of Dolores were you in?? Block 3 is awful...dirty, no lights in stairwell, shower disgusting and everything cost extra. Worst place we've ever seen....and staff never even questioned why we checked out 6 days early!!"

The block at the back, furthest away from the road, on the ground floor. Staff were helpful, no kids, fridge was playing up, had a new one in the apartment within half an hour, asked for a kettle, one was delivered to the apartment before I'd even made it back from reception. Naturist terrace was lovely. Sorry you had a crap time there, I'd go back without hesitation. X

Check out Seaside Sandy Beach, it's a very good hotel , excellent food and facilities in the spa. The roof terraces for naturalist are large and very well maintained with comfortable sun beds.

You won't get much better.

By *kwickedMan  over a year ago

derby

I stayed at the Margaritas hotel last year, I found it fine, my room was modern and clean and the food was fine, I admit I didn't go on the roof terrace

» Add a new message to this topic