FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Secrets PDI Be Aware...

Secrets PDI Be Aware...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lashnsparkle OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

We visited secrets on Friday night, we were given a numbered wrist band as usual to run a tab for our drinks. We had a great sexy night and paid for our drinks as we left.

Saturday we returned for more fun however when we arrived and ordered our drinks and a locker the bar tender, who we hadn’t seen before, insisted we paid cash with our order. We queried this but he insisted. We had to ask for a numbered band. When we returned later we ordered two more drinks and again the bar tender insisted we paid cash and asked for €20 cash which was €2 more than we had paid for 2 drinks and a locker when we arrived. When we questioned him again he repeated that we had to pay him €20 cash, we refused and asked another bar tender, who we had seen several times before on visits, and she confirmed it was €14 for 2 drinks, at which point the first bar tender denied asking us for €20 and said we must have misheard him.....

Think he may have a scam going on so just a heads up to check your bill and query it if you are asked for cash when ordering.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On last occasion we were there it was cash at bar, unless you took locker. We thought it was weird then too. Most people probably don't know what they pay, as they don't check. We are always very wary in Secrets(and indeed other Clubs), as we once had a drink spiked there....

By *vesham cplCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

Cheers for the heads up, it's a shame as we like secrets and will probably end up in there some nights but we will keep an eye out for the rip off bartender. Xx

Pembrokeshire

The incident has not put us off the Club, we shall just decline to be served in future by that particular Bartender.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"We visited secrets on Friday night, we were given a numbered wrist band as usual to run a tab for our drinks. We had a great sexy night and paid for our drinks as we left.

Saturday we returned for more fun however when we arrived and ordered our drinks and a locker the bar tender, who we hadn’t seen before, insisted we paid cash with our order. We queried this but he insisted. We had to ask for a numbered band. When we returned later we ordered two more drinks and again the bar tender insisted we paid cash and asked for €20 cash which was €2 more than we had paid for 2 drinks and a locker when we arrived. When we questioned him again he repeated that we had to pay him €20 cash, we refused and asked another bar tender, who we had seen several times before on visits, and she confirmed it was €14 for 2 drinks, at which point the first bar tender denied asking us for €20 and said we must have misheard him.....

Think he may have a scam going on so just a heads up to check your bill and query it if you are asked for cash when ordering.

Anyone else had a similar experience?"

Did you inform management or email them ?

By *ido and meCouple  over a year ago

a town close by

we had a horrible experience in secrets in July with the staff ,insisting we bought and paid for a locker in cash , they then dragged one of us from the smoking area to insist we paid , samba music and curtains hung in an under ground carpark about sums up this place up

Where abouts is secrets ?

"Where abouts is secrets ? "

In Cita next door to fun4all

Thank you , is that also the cinema?

The cinema is just along the other way, never been in.

Samba music and screens hung up in an underground car park love it lol

"Samba music and screens hung up in an underground car park love it lol"

Secrets or the cinema?

By *arty LoversCouple  over a year ago

kent

We have been twice. Both times have been a let down. I would prefer to pay as I go when it comes to drinks. Or like Dutch clubs, pay a set fee on enterence. But tbh, that would be a let down there as the club felt like it had no sole and had no more than 10 people in it each time. Mostly men.

the wetlands

"We have been twice. Both times have been a let down. I would prefer to pay as I go when it comes to drinks. Or like Dutch clubs, pay a set fee on enterence. But tbh, that would be a let down there as the club felt like it had no sole and had no more than 10 people in it each time. Mostly men. "

In October ... We entered, paid for 2 drinks locker and towels, got a wrist band and locker key 15euro.

Both nights we were there we saw at least 50-60 people mostly couples

We handed back the wristband and locker key, staff checked the book and we left

No problems

Maybe we wont be so lucky next time ?

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"We have been twice. Both times have been a let down. I would prefer to pay as I go when it comes to drinks. Or like Dutch clubs, pay a set fee on enterence. But tbh, that would be a let down there as the club felt like it had no sole and had no more than 10 people in it each time. Mostly men.

In October ... We entered, paid for 2 drinks locker and towels, got a wrist band and locker key 15euro.

No problems

Maybe we wont be so lucky next time ?"

We were there last week and it was the same 15€ for two drinks & locker with towels. We bought an additional drink which we paid for on leaving. The club was busy with couples both nights we attended.

Pembrokeshire

"We have been twice. Both times have been a let down. I would prefer to pay as I go when it comes to drinks. Or like Dutch clubs, pay a set fee on enterence. But tbh, that would be a let down there as the club felt like it had no sole and had no more than 10 people in it each time. Mostly men.

No problems

Maybe we wont be so lucky next time ?

We were there last week and it was the same 15€ for two drinks & locker with towels. We bought an additional drink which we paid for on leaving. The club was busy with couples both nights we attended. "

That is the experience we have had previously

Always busy too.

Just think it is this particular bar tender....

We will be returning for more fun without doubt

By *oodies4GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Carshalton Beeches

"We visited secrets on Friday night, we were given a numbered wrist band as usual to run a tab for our drinks. We had a great sexy night and paid for our drinks as we left.

Anyone else had a similar experience?"

We have had similar experiences and also find the drinks not as strong as in other places... Could they be diluted?

Secrets remains still a good place to go to, especially during weekdays, on Fridays and Saturdays there are better places to go to.

We continue to believe that the whole Cita Centre is dated, tatty and we hear that is in the process of being taken down and replaced with something more stilish.

the wetlands

Just to reassure, we went 3 times this week and no issues and always plenty of action

I noticed a guy with a phone and mentioned it to one of the staff. He came over half an hour later to say they had checked his photos and told him to keep the phone away. Also they did a regular sweep to ensure no unwanted single men in the couples area.

Very friendly staff

We felt very safe there.

We were a little apprehensive about going when we were over a few weeks ago after the negative comments lately and the lack of atmosphere when we went before but have to say the Friday night was packed in the main bar area and the couples only room.

Had a good time, only played together but the vibe was positive, sexy and didn’t observe any problems.

Will definitely go again on a weekend night when we are out again later in the year.

By *crumptiouscplCouple  over a year ago

warrington

I must admit that we have never had any issues in there at all. Busy with couples, reasonable prices and no mither..we must be lucky xx

By *ary_JosephCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

"I must admit that we have never had any issues in there at all. Busy with couples, reasonable prices and no mither..we must be lucky xx"

Us too....we always jump into the pool and always have fun...drinks wise, no drama there either...

Fifty euro to get in they can shove it where the sun don't shine

the wetlands

"Fifty euro to get in they can shove it where the sun don't shine "

They'll be crying in their beer

By *osexyCouple  over a year ago

ST AUSTELL

Always used to be pay as you leave after handing wristband back. Last year on one night we were asked for money upfront. I queried this and asked for a receipt to avoid being charged twice. Wish I had not bothered lol what a performance that was. Anyway , when I asked others we knew in the club , some said they were charged upfront like us and others were not. Something not quite right here but did not put us off

By *osmiccoupleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

We had no problems when we visited at this month. Paid for initial drink and locker key upfront when we arrived and "tabbed" other drinks and settled up on way out with no issues. Busy, lots of other couples and single guys but lots of fun.

By *andr1Couple  over a year ago

beverley

We had no issues with paying bill in secrets, did have tho with music so loud you couldn't have conversation and cant escape noise in playrooms. Not conjusive too playing. The locker situation in the couples room is ridiculous, no room to change and too dark to see. We wont be going to secret again plenty of other clubs to have fun in.

the wetlands

"Always used to be pay as you leave after handing wristband back. Last year on one night we were asked for money upfront. I queried this and asked for a receipt to avoid being charged twice. Wish I had not bothered lol what a performance that was. Anyway , when I asked others we knew in the club , some said they were charged upfront like us and others were not. Something not quite right here but did not put us off "

I'm pretty sure it's regulars and locals mainly who have a tab

We will be there in September, looking forward to it , don't care if pay as we go , as long as it's a nice place and decent music, and of course if there any other sexy couples in lolx

Prefer to pay as you go and the last time we went it was so busy I would imagine it would be hard to police all the tabs.

Agree the lockers/changing isn’t ideal. Really struggled to read the numbers on the lockers and no room to change but will be visiting again when we are back later this year.

By *annottsMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Watching this

"Watching this"

Wet are you bringing up threads from over a year ago that all are about one club?

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

What is it with all these old threads

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

[Removed by poster at 29/11/20 19:54:39]

"What is it with all these old threads"
guessing that he may have read the earlier deleted post from the Imagine guys and has some sort of beef with Secrets, can’t think of any other reason.