FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bond, Ms Rachyl Bond

Bond, Ms Rachyl Bond

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story is partially true.

I met her on fab, she is a dominant crossdresser and utterly exquisite. Even now my cock throbs at her memory.

This is a link to her profile.

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/rachylbond

I refer to her as Mistress or Ms Rachyl as when we met she took on a very dominant role.

We had been chatting for some timeon Fab and kik. Where I had exchanged many revealing pictures of myself including face pics. As had she.

She had a stunning figure, was very convincing and I wanked about her frequently, but as we were both married, closeted cross dressers accommodation and scheduling where an issue.

It was a Friday afternoon, whilst at work and after a boozy lunch, that I decided to check fab. There were 3 missed messages from Ms Rachyl, saying that she was free and could accommodate that very afternoon. As I read the message my cock swelled, the booze freeing me of my normal inhibitions. But all of my crossdressing attire was at home safely hidden in the garage, I didn’t have time to get back. I sent her a message saying I was sorry and explaining the reasons.

But she wouldn’t take NO for an answer and ordered me to buy new items immediately. As I worked next to a huge shopping centre that was certainly an option. Temptation and alcohol flooded through me and within an hour I was in a taxi, laden with bags of new lingerie, clothes, makeup, shoes and even a wig. Primark is a gift for a Crossdresser on a budget.

She’d given me via kik, directions to her home, where I was to enter via an open patio door at the rear of the property, that would lead directly to a bedroom where I could change. Ms Rachyl was very specific instructing me to purchase boots, and I’d managed to get some stiletto heeled, knee high, black leatherette boots from a goth shop near primark. I undressed urgently, throwing my male clothes to the floor. I’d coincidentally had a full shave only the previous evening, so my legs and cunt where lovely and smooth. I rubbed moisturiser over my naked body, relishing the smear of the cream over my smooth cunt. Finally it to dried, I unpacked my newly purchased wares. I heard Mistress calling from outside the closed door, ‘Make sure you lock the patio doors, my dear. And close the curtains. I don’t want any interruptions or the neighbours to see what a sissy sub whore I am entertaining. That’s a good girl.’

‘Yes Miss,’ I managed to blurt out, my mouth dry with nerves.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My heart was racing, my sexy new lover was just a transformation away. I always start my transformation with stockings and heels and i relished opening the fresh stockings from the package, and delighted as I rolled them up my long smooth legs. Being a silly sissy my stockings fell straight down again as i removed the basque from the bag and stood to put it on.

To cut a long story of a sissy preparing herself short, a half hour later I was fully ready. I stood legs shaking in the stiletto heeled boots, the seemed black stockings attached to a lace black basque, my hard little cock held tight with a lacy thong (my mistress requested a thong). On top was a simple black cotton mini dress, the trashy rock chick look completed with a cheap blonde wig, fake eyelashes, smoky eyes, pale pink lipstick and thick eyeshadow.

I opened the door, legs continuing to shake as I attempted to walk as sexy as possible on my new heels. On the other side of the door sitting on a throw like chair was Ms Rachyl. She looked divine. Red hair swept down her cheeks,her makeup elegantly done, but simple and classy. Her voluptuous lips pristine in thick red lipstick. Her firm pert breasts glorious under a black satin blouse, leading down to a mini skirt. Her legs were stunning covered in fine denier nylons, which I hoped would be stockings. She wore classy biker boots. She was simply stunning. She looked at me with disgust. I was in heaven.

‘Who gave you permission to walk slut?.

I stopped and stood still , ‘Sorry Miss.’ I looked down at my feet.

‘Crawl on your knees towards me slut!’ She commanded in a whispery sexy tone.

I slowly and awkwardly got on to the floor, the heeled boots hampering my attempt to be sexy.

Mistress laughed as I attempted to crawl slinkily towards her, my eyes wholly focussed on her nylon legs, my change of perspective allowing me to see up her skirt. She was slowly and teasingly parting her legs, her skirt riding up her thighs revealing stocking tops. She cast one leg over the arm of the chair, her pantied cock fully on display in diaphanous clear nylon knickers. Her cock was magnificent and I could not wait to get my mouth around it. If Mistress was to allow me the privilege.

As i was just about to reach her, she spoke, ‘Not here slut. Get over their on that. ‘

I looked towards where Mistress was looking, and their previously hidden from my vision was a plastic garden chair. Sitting on it was a huge black 10 inch dildo and lube, the dildo stuck to the chair by a sucker. ‘Open yourself up slut!’

I crawled towards the chair both disappointed and excited, swaying my ass proactively hoping I was turning my Mistress on. ‘Look a threat fat Sissy arse. Needs a good seeing to.’ I lolled over my shoulder to see Mistress with both legs over the arms of the chair slowly masturbating her huge cock.

As I stood I raised my skirt putting my thumbs in the hips of my knickers to pull them down. ‘Keep then on you dozy slut. I didn’t say take them off. Point them to the side and get on that cock. I dont have all fucking day!!

Mioments later my newly lubed cunt was two inches down the huge solid as I slowly tried to take it in. MsRchyl was now on her feet walking quickly towards me. She put her hands on my shoulders and pressed me down and onto the full length of the dildo. I closed my eyes and groaned in pain, but was swiftly silenced as Ms Rachyls cock pushed into my mouth. I opened my eyes and looked up at her and she spat on her cock, and pushed it deeper into my mouth. ORide that dildo and suck m you slut!’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic