FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > girls nights out/hen parties

girls nights out/hen parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok ladies as its nearly always the lads telling there stories here ive got a little idea to pass some time during this lockdown.. i want to hear the naughtiest thing you have done on a girls night out and love to hear hen party tales.. as much info as possible..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ew swingers wxmCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

I had just started to see my current partner so it would have been about 11 years ago.

We were not exclusive and had not slept with each other at this stage.

I had gone to Blackpool with a group of girls from work for a hen weekend and had been out drinking since mid afternoon.

We ended up in one of the clubs and met a group of stags out on their weekend away. Some of us stayed in the group and others who were a bit prudish sat on their own.

As the night went on the group got smaller as people left and I was left with Sam the bride to be and 5 from the stag group.

You can guess the rest.....

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

Sunny came back from her hen do minus her g string ! She was very d*unk they had played a game that the chief bridesmaids had come up with where you had to do what it said on the card and if you didn't someone else didn't do it they had to do shots. Well it turned out she had to take her g string off in the pub and give to a good looking man or woman she picked a good-looking 28 year old and gave it to him. Before they moved to the next pub she asked for it back she when to the loo,s which were on a lower level sunny came out of the loo,s her g string was hanging on his fingers he said to her a kiss and I will give it to you he step closer pulled her in with other hand kissed her passionately put his over hand up her dress which was quite short found a very wet pussy he pushed 2 fingers and her g string up her pussy pulled them out presented to her the g string she said keep it as something to brag about he then out her hand on his cock on the outside of his clothes she said it was long and thin.

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

come on ladies dont be shy

» Add a new message to this topic