FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slut wife in the hotel

Slut wife in the hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after writing a story here last week about my wife being used ,a member contacted me to write a fantasy about his wife being used by 2 strangers in a hotel, so thought i might share it !!!!

As we sip on our drinks, getting tipsy, i begin to notice ur semi hard cock in ur trousers, the thought of what will happen soon to your wife is starting to turn u on...

I suggest we make a move to my room, and ur wife kisses you and promises to be the naughtiest shes ever been..as we enter the lift to the room i place my hand up ur wifes skirt and feel the moist pussy..waiting to be used !!!

As we approach the room, my friend tom is waiting (well built, black and hung ) ur wife stops in her tracks, a bit taken aback i thought but no she was surprised and horny as fuck... tom hands her a blind fold... we will be in the room in 5 mins be ready slut.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We enter the room and admire ur wife blindfolded ,naked and dripping wet...eager to be used like the slut she is !!!!

Tom and i u dress, i always look at tom in awe, such a massive cock ...

Anyway we both standover ur wife, feeling her tits ,pussy, arse ,legs, mouth ,run our hands all over ... as she is reaching out trying to touch our cocks !!! We both kneel at ur wifes head so she has easy access to both of us...me and tom love face fucking dirty wives... as ur wife takes me throat deep, shes stroking toms 12 inch monster ....she turns to take toms cock... attempting the girthy tip first ,then a bit more and soon her mouth is streched..

What a good wife she is !!!!

As tom face fucks ur wife, shes gagging and gasping ... she strokes my cock as i start to feel her pussy juices flowing...i slowly finger fuck ur wife as shes gagging on tom and stroking me...

Its time says tom for both of us to face fuck this slut !!! As i attempt to slide my cock into an already jammed mouth ,u gagg and drool and spit... cock filled slut says tom as he fucks ur throat...he pulls out but levaes his tip so i can also enter...as we are both in we slowly edge deeper together, ur wife gagging like never before...

After a good throat fuck we both pull out and let ur wife get ready for the fucking of her slut life...

As ur wife awaits toms massive cock to her ever willing pussy, i stroke my cock admiring toms monster...

Ur wife takes tom deep in her pussy, she screams with excitment as she feels his monster deeper than shes ever felt any cock in her !!!

I just stroke my cock ,ready to fill ur wife once tom is done...

But tom has other ideas, lets stretch this slut he suggests...

Tom lies back on the bed so ur wife is now covtrolling the rythem of toms monster....ur wife still blindfolded slides up and down...pussy dripping wet ..

As she rocks back and forth i move in behind and wet a finger to tease her tight hole, she lets out a little gasp as i finger her arse..

Then its time for my cock to squeeze into her tight slut arse hole... as i enter deeper and deeper i can feel tons cock rub mine as we fill ur wife completely... soon me and tom are ready to cum fill this slut wife...

Before that ur wife with both holes rammed comes to an orgasm like shes never felt before .... her kness weaken ,she cant take much more but fuck she knows she needs to keep going for us to fill her full of cum....

Tom starts to unload deep in her pussy, he grunts as he forces it as deep as physically possible...then i cum hard and deep in your wifes arse ...

Fuck it feels so good..ur wife streched so wide, used to as much as the slut can take...and filled with strangers cum !!!

As we slide out of both holes, urwife takes off her blindfold and gasps at the pure size of tom...me and tom lie back on the bed and ask ur slut wife to clean both cocks which she gladly obliges to...

What a slut wife !!!

We both get dressed and leave !!!

Ur wife gets dressed and returns to meet u at the bar...her make up smudged, 2 holes full of cum and feeling used ...

U get her a drink and she starts to tell u what happened...

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Mmmmmmm wow would love to join u to ruin a slut wife too

By *ummunMan 25 weeks ago

not far away

By *rgasm4u69Man 25 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ike231251Man 25 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ushin boundariesCouple 25 weeks ago

halstead

By *ornado69Man 14 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

I used to drop my ex wife off at hotels for her meets. Sometimes i would sit in the bar abd then she would walk in and have a drink with the guy she had been chatting with without him knowing i was there. So erotic when they would leave and i watched them go to his rokm knowing that in a few mins she woukd be sucking his cock and gettimg fucked by him

By *ornado69Man 3 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

Loved my slut having hotel meets. Sometimes i would wait downstairs in the hotel bar. I would sit and watch as she meets her guy or couple and watch as she leaves to go upstairs with them.

By *aughty but nice...Man 3 weeks ago

Staffs

» Add a new message to this topic