FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hen party confessions

Hen party confessions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Hey,

There was a previous thread of this which got full so I thought I'd make a new one so people can add more. Anyone have any hen party confessions? Or been told of any?

The previous thread is here

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/584578

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My gf was due to go on a hen party holiday to Barcelona a few weeks ago, which ended up being cancelled for obvious reasons. I saw some messages after she accidentally left herself logged in on FB which implied things were going to get crazy

By *ubmissively_innocentWoman  over a year ago

bristol

Haha love hen parties!

Been on a fair few with varying degrees of naughtiness!

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Haha love hen parties!

Been on a fair few with varying degrees of naughtiness!"

Which get more raucous. Hen parties or stag dos? I perceive that stag dos are more about embarrassing the stag rather than say thing else.

By *iny007Man  over a year ago

Knaresborough

Love the tales that come back with my gf

When she's been on hen do's !!

By *iftednDarkMan  over a year ago

nlw

Hen parties are definitely naughtier from what I’ve seen during bar work. Often have some very naughty dare games going on

"Hen parties are definitely naughtier from what I’ve seen during bar work. Often have some very naughty dare games going on"

This is pretty much what I discovered after seeing the Facebook group messages for a hen party my gf was going on before covid. There were plans reading between the lines, for there to be be 3 very drained strippers and a forfeit shot drank by the losing girl which one of them just described as ‘mmm salty’. Incredible find

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Do you guys care to share any of these confessions with us?

I'll share one an old roommate told me. They went to Spain, her hen, the hens mother and two bridesmaids. They did the usual traditional stuff then on the 3rd day they were at the pool drinking, the hen was in the pool and a local lad was flirting in there with her and they got a bit close. They were sure she was wanking him in the pool then a few minutes later they got out, she had taken her bikini top off and walked across the area topless with him and off somewhere, presumably to his hotel but no one stopped her.

When she didn't come back they returned to the apartment to find her on the floor being fucked be a different guy. Turns out she fucked the pool guy then he fell asleep and this guy was sharing a hotel room with him so she brought him back and fucked him too. The hens mum headed out but the other 3 sat and watched until he came over her.

They made a pact that the following night they'd all bring someone back to fuck. They went out and all pulled a guy each and they were all fucking them in the apartment, including the hens mum. The hen and my old roommate were sharing a bed and they were both getting fucked on it next to each other.

None of these 5 ladies were single at the time and a few of the relationships ended upon return.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

More of these please.

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

In my younger wilder days, a hen party was easy pickings, if not just sex sometimes, but fun at least, d*unk hen party girls are always fun.

At least until your girl starts going on them and enjoying herself, a little too much

"In my younger wilder days, a hen party was easy pickings, if not just sex sometimes, but fun at least, d*unk hen party girls are always fun.

At least until your girl starts going on them and enjoying herself, a little too much "

I’m totally fine with mine getting attention from other guys, so long as she’s the one in control

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

Pups has had some wild hen adventures

By *urhamgurlWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I’ve been to a few hen parties, it’s kind of a thing to try and do something a little naughty. I was snogged and fingered by two lads on mine but I’ve seen friends do a lot worse

dublin

"Pups has had some wild hen adventures "
Mmmmm I bet she has

By *inkyC0uple2018Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

My wife had a wild hen party in Benidorm. Ended up fucking a guy on her last night something I hadn’t originally agreed to but was totally cool with when she told me.

"I’ve been to a few hen parties, it’s kind of a thing to try and do something a little naughty. I was snogged and fingered by two lads on mine but I’ve seen friends do a lot worse"

Interested to hear what worse

By *arry_UkMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

This thread should get interesting... nothing better than hearing about what women get up to

On hen do’s....

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Love hen do confessions.

Mrs went on a hen do down south and sent me a pic of her snogging a guy in a club earlyish in the evening, I was instantly rock hard and hoping for follow ups, unfortunately that was all that happened...

I have been on few stag parties we met up with hen party taken one or 2 back to hotel

sandyford

On a stag party, staying in a small city hotel, came back late at night to find a key to a room lying on the ground outside it (proper key with number on it)

Thought it was one of the lads from the stag dropped it after all the drink, so decided to sneak in and mess with him.

Quietly opened the door to find it empty but a light on in the bathroom with the door slightly ajar.

Again, quietly made my way to it and opened it to find a beautiful brunette lady sitting on the toilet jumper back apologising and backing out of the room

sandyford

Was asked by private mail what happened next,

Well we all backed out of the room, I threw the key into her and closed the door behind us and all scampered into our room( guessing she had dropped it by accident )

Later the next group on the stag arrived back, up to the room and arrive into us and show us the key ( it had appeared out in the hall again )

sandyford

100 %True story

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Love true stories, keep them coming guys and girls

dublin

By *eordie-mMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Loving this thread

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Love hearing about hen party confessions as been on the receiving end of a few being a nude model for hen parties lmao

Do tell

dublin

"Love hearing about hen party confessions as been on the receiving end of a few being a nude model for hen parties lmao"

Love to hear some stories

liverpool

I do life drawing classes, body painting and dometrix classes with groups of hens, so it does get naughty from tome to time lol...touching grabbing balls, wanking and sucking all in front or the other hens.

liverpool

Best one so far... i was stood in a standing pose, with one hen knelt behind me with her arm through my legs grabbing and squeezing my balls, two hens stood either side of me wanking me off and the bride-to-be knelt infront of me with mouth open wide. Needless to say i did not last long and the bride got a face full and they all cheered lmao

By *arrentwotwoCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Love this thread

By *azza2281Man 3 weeks ago

Newtown

Wife went on a hen party last weekend. Anyone else storys to tell

By *ussyeater692Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Love these stories

By *69meMan 2 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I have a fantasy involing a hen party that I would love to make a reality - then I'd be able to confess on here.

» Add a new message to this topic