FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The conference

The conference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was early monday morning,jane had just got up,she needed to shower and get dressed as she was catching the early train to birmingham for a works conference. She had packed a bag as it was going to be an overnight stay, she was going with claire a work colleague she'd known for a couple of years.clare was a bubbly charachter who was always the life and soul of any works night out or christmas party and never has any trouble attracting male admirers.

She was an attractive older woman with long brown hair,a beautiful shapely figure with a full breast and long legs. She always looked glamourous even at work which did'nt go unnoticed by her male colleagues in the office.

Jane drove to the station,parked her car,collected her bag from the boot and walked to the ticket office where she had arranged to meet claire.She had been looking forward to the conference so she could spend some time with claire,they worked well together but were good friends too,they would often go round eachothers houses with a bottle of red and chatter the night away.

Claire was already waiting,she waved to jane as she came in the sliding doors,jane waved back both smiling as they approached eachother,they hugged and kissed eachothers cheek.

"Hi as i could have predicted you're looking great",jane said stepping back looking claire up and down,she was wearing a tight white T-shirt,tight fitting jeans and an amazing pair of electric blue sandals,her hair was tied back into a ponytail she looked fantastic."I could fancy some of that" thought jane to herself.

They walked through the turnstile and onto the platform,"i've already checked and it's platform 5b" said claire.

Looking across they could see the train was already there,they had a few minutes before it left so they each grabbed a coffee and headed to platform 5b

They managed to get an empty table and sat opposite eachother and put their bags on the empty seats

"Im looking forward to this"

"The conference or our night away"?

"Our night away more so"said jane.

"Oh the trouble we could cause if we wanted to"laughed claire"i hope HR have got the bookings right and we are in adjacent rooms".

They chatted for most of the journey,talking about the conference,catching up on office gossip and what they had been upto recently but jane kept getting distracted by claires tight fitting T-shirt,she could see the outline of a white lacy bra underneath which was encasing claires ample breasts.She kept imagining reaching over,pulling up her T-shirt,grabbing the underwire if her bra and lifting it to see claire's breasts fall out. The thought of it turning her on.

Jane herself was an atteactive woman,she had blonde shoulder length hair,blue eyes and a beautiful toned petite body she'd many hours in the gym to keep it like that.She had always secretly fancied claire,although she had never been with a woman sexually she often had spontanious fantasies about claire and what they'd get upto.

Before they knew it they were at birmingham,they picked up their bags and headed for the taxi rank,their hotel was only a couple of miles away so they got there in no time.They paid the cab fare and walked into the hotel lobby,"lets get booked in and get our rooms". The walked upto reception,"good morning how can i help you'?asked the receptionist

"Their should be two rooms booked under the company name of ******** said jane

The receptionist scanned her computer screen"i'm teribbliy sorry"she said"we won't be able to give you separate rooms,there's been a double booking i can only offer you a double room".

Jane turned and looked at claire who just shrugged and said"that's fine with me,you ok with that"?

Jane was more than happy to share with claire.They collected their key fobs,took the lift to their floor,found the room and went in.it was a nice size room with a large double bed to the side,a desk with a large mirror over it which was opposite the bed,in the corner was a comfy armchair next ti a table with the obligitary tea/coffee facilities on it.

They sorted out their bags and went straight down to the conference suite,it was busy when they arrived,they signed in,got their lanyards and went over to get a coffee.claire took a cup and poured some coffe and gave it to jane who was already scanning the room"seen any talent yet"?claire asked laughing.

"Nothing yet" taking the cup and pouring some milk into it.

They both stood there people watching while they drank there coffee,people were standing around in small groups chatting.suddenly jane looked over and saw a group of three guys looking over at her and claire,they were all mid forties very corporate looking with suits and ties on. One was talking to the others as they were looking with dirty grins on their faces.

The conference went on till five,both women were bored sensless throughout.The three guys were sat on the opposite side of the room,every time jane looked, they were staring at both of them.

They went upstairs having decided to spend the evening at the hotel bar after dinner.

When they got in their room they both decided to shower and change.The bathroom was huge,it had a large walk in shower that could easily hold 4 people. Claire searched through her bag and pulled out a bottle of pink gin and took a bottle of tonic from the mini bar fridge,she took the tea cups off the tea tray and poured the gin with a slpash of tonicin both cups. Claires measures were big and after a few they were feeling slightly pissed.

Jane got up and said "i'm going for a shower"and headed to the bathroom.

"Hey why don't i join you as it's so big in there,there's more than enogh room for two" said claire. Jane e's heart began to pound,they had never seen eachother naked before and the thought of it excited jane.

They both undressed,jane looked over and watched claire take off her T-shirt and bra,she had soft skin which was beautifully tanned. Jane looked at her breasts,they looked magnificent,big and full with large areolas and a slight erectness to her nipples. Once they got in the shower they washed their hair then their bodies,jane was watching claire soaping up her breasts they looked amazing,they glistening under a covering of doap bubbles,claire looked over and saw jane looking.

"Do you like them jane"?claire asked

"Yes they are fantastic claire"

"You can touch them if you want too" said claire

Jane reached over,she could see her hand was trembling slightly,she cupped one of claire's heavy breasts in her hand it felt wonderfull,she brushed her finger over claire's nipple and it hardened up and became erect.Jane was so turned on she reached out and was now caressing both of claire's soap covered tits,claire was just standing there enjoying jane's touch. Claire put her hand on jane's lower back and guided her closer she ran her hand over jane's well toned arse cheeks as jane continued to play with her nipples. Claire reached for the shower gel,poured some on her hand and rubbed jane's shoulders and neck slowly moving round and down to her breasts rubbing them gently making so many bubbles. They just stood under the hot running water,staring at eachother as they caressed their body's. There was something there neither had seen or felt before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving it so far

By *ilverwolfMan  over a year ago

urmston

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

More please.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

They dried themselves off and got dressed,claire poured another strong gin and tonic and handed it to jane.

"It's getting late,do you really want to get some food"? Jane asked.

"Nah,let's have a drink fueled night at the hotel bar,we don't need to check out till midday tomorrow so we can sleep it off in the morning" claire said laughing.

They took the lift down to the bar,Claire was dressed in a black wrap over dress which clung to all her contours,making her heavy breasts look bigger,it was low cut and her ample cleavage was on show. Jane's dress was similar,her ass looked so good Claire had to feel it and give it a gentle squeeze while they were in the lift which jane loved.

They went to the bar and ordered some drinks,found a table and sat down. After chatting for about ten minutes the three guys from the conference walked in and went to the bar.one of the guys leant on the bar while they waited scanning the room,he looked over to where claire and jane were sat,smiled at them,turned and whispered something to his mates,then they turned around to look at them.jane gave them a polite smile,one of them turned back and paid for the drinks while the other two started to walk over to their table.

"Do you mind of we join you both"?

"That's fine help yourselves" said claire as she looked at jane,smiled and gave her a wink. The guys sat down opposite and introduced themselves.

"Hi i'm chris,this is mark and and this is barry" he said pointing to each.

"Hi i'm claire and this i jane"

"So what did you think about the conference"? Asked barry.

"Was'nt very riveting was it,i nearly fell asleep at one point"said Mark.

"The main thing for us is a night out on the company raising her glass of gin"cheers"! The all laughed and raised their glasses too. To start with most of the chat was about the conference and why they were attending but after a few more drinks it got a bit more flirty,both girls were loving the attention the guys were giving them. Then claire said"i'm feeling a bit tiddly,"i think it's time i went back to our room,it's been a good evening thanks guys"

They both picked up their hand bags and said "goodnight",the guys looked disappointed that they were going but as they walked by claire leant down and whispered"room 121 third floor if you fancy a night cap". Before any of the guys could say anything the girls had gone

Once they were both in the lift jane said"are you sure about this? They're going to expect us to fuck their brains out if they come".

"Don't worry about them,they'll do as they're told"said claire.

They looked at eachother and laughed. Claire pulled jane close to her and kissed her open mouth while running her hand over her thigh then her arse. Claire pulled away as the lift opened and said to jane"we're going to put a show on for them",they walked to their room.

Jane used the key fob to open the door.

"What do you mean,a show"?

"I thought we could do some sexy dancing for them you know a bit of booty shaking,twerking and stuff like that,it'd be fun. Are you up for it"?

"Ok but you can take the lead,i've not done anything like that before and to be honest i'd feel a bit self-concious".

"You'll be fine,i'll sort them out so they don't touch us,if they do they're out the door". Said claire.

Jane felt nervous about it but at the same time excited. She'd had plenty to drink so her inhibitions had dropped,she would'nt be seen dead doing this normally as she could be quite reserved at times,she was'nt the party animal like claire. Jane poured they both another large gin while claire was sorting out some music when there was a knock on the door.

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Very naughty x

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

This is building up.....and probably other things are UP as well.....

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Hot story, sassy ladies, I like it,

Xx

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

My type of conference

My conferences are never this good

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Cant wait for more

Claire walked over and opened the door,the three of them stood there,had had bought two bottles of champagne with them.

"Welcome please come in" said claire eyeing up the bottles.

Jane poured out three gins and handed wach a cup,Claire was now sitting talking,Jane could feel her heart pounding in her chest as the music started up.Claire came overand stood next to jane,she took her cup out of her hand and placed it on the desk behind them with hers.

"Lets have a dance". Claire held janes hand and started dancing close to her,she could feel her large breasts rubbing across hers. One of the guys moved behind claire and put his hands around her waist,she spun round.

"No touching allowed...go and sit on the bed and watch", said claire.

The guys moved over to the bed like naughty school boys and sat down. Claire grabbed jane's hands and began to dance,she moved closer and held onto jane's hips pulling her body to hers,she moved her hands over jane's arse rubbing it and giving it a squeeze. Jane felt a rush of excitement as claire fondled her,Jane put her hands on Claire's waist,leaned forward and kissed her neck softly,she moved up her neck kissing to her ear lobe and hently bit it. It gave claire a surge of excitement as she did and they both kissed eachothers lips,softly first then more passionate. Jane could see herself and claire in the mirror with the three guys sitting on the bed behind them avidly watching with growing bulges in their trousers.

Claire moved behind jane and placed her in the direction of the guys,her hands moved over jane's flat stomach and slowly up to her breasts,she teased her nipples and made them stand out proudly from under the fabric of her dress and bra and started kissing jane's neck. Claire lowered her hand to the knot on jane's dress and undid it she slowly openened it up revealing jane's body. She slid a hand down the front of jane's thong and ran a finger over jane's waiting clit. She sighed as claire's finger glided over then back. With her other hand claire slipped off the dress from janes shoulders and let it fall to the floor then un clipped her bra and removed it to show off jane's small pert breasts. Claire guided a finger inside jane's pussy,she was soaking,Claire slowly started to fuck her with her finger.

"Why don't you show your appreciation boys get those hard cocks out for us so we can watch you wank"ordered clair,they did as they were told and unzipped their trousers and allowed their hard cocks to spring out. They started to stroke themselves.

Jane stood there watching them wanking there hard cocks for her. She had never felt this sexually charged before. Claire reached for jane'e hand,with her other hand on top she placed it on her thong,she whispered in jane's ear"show them that beautiful pussy,pull it to one side". She moved her hand away and jane pulled her thong to one side exposing her smooth pussy to her awaiting audience,as soon as she did Claire moved two fingers up and down moistening the outside with the wetness that was inside and then opened up jane's pussy lips for them to see. Claire pulled the tie of her dress and her dress fell to the floor as she pulled her breasts out of the top of her bra. Jane turned to claire and watched as her big tits wobble as she released them.jane started to touch them enjoying the fullness and the hardness of her erect nipples. She started to suck them as she parted claire's legs and stroked the silk of her damp panties. Jane mived her hand to the top of claire's panties and pulled them down over her hips and let them drop to the floor. Claire stepped out if them and did the same to jane,she picked them up and threw them to the boys who were enjoying the show.

ayr / glasgow

Bradford

I never meet anyone like this when I go to conferences !

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

"Lay down jane" Claire ordered,as she did Claire mounted her in a 69 position pulling open jane's toned thighs and leaned her head to jane's crotch. She ran her tongue over her clit and down her wet lips,she pushed her tongue inside her and lapped up her juices. She could feel jane's body tightening underneath her as Claire explored her swollen clit with her expert tongue,she hit the spot straight away and squirmed with pleasure enjoying every movement of Claire's tongue on her.Jane looked at claie's pussy,put her hands on her lower back and pulled Claire into her mouth.She licked it hungrily and claire sighed deeply with the sensation.

Claire looked up at Mark who was sitting on the end of the bed wanking his thick cock,she gestured him with her finger and said"lay on the floor". He laid down next to them,Claire climbed off jane,she moved jane's hand onto mark's erection then moved the other side of him and stroked his cock with her painted finger nails up and down his rigid shaft then gripped it and pulled his foreskin back to reveal his bulbus head,she gripped it tightly at it's base making his veins bulge then pointed it towatds jane. "Suck it jane",she kneeled over it and licked the the top of the head before she took him in her mouth. His thick cock filled her mouth as she found his shaft with her lips as she lowered onto him. Mark let out a gasp as jane sucked him she looked at him he was on his elbows looking down with his mouth open. She could see his stomach muscles contract and relax as she sucked him then claire leant over and started to lick his balls and up his shaft."get on it jane"Claire said"show me and the boys how you ride cock". Jane got up and staddled Mark's waiting cock and knelt down,Claire guided Mark's head to her clit then fed him inside her tight wet pussy. Jane leaned on Mark's chest with her hands as she slowly took his thick length in her tight hole. Mark held unto her hips and offered more inside her as he pushed his groin upwards into her, he could feel his thickness opening her up

Bradford

Excellent .

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

ayr / glasgow