FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Can’t wait to meet

Can’t wait to meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Before the virus stuff started, I was chatting with a lady off here. Married, in an open relationship. She was looking for a regular single male, dominant to meet alone and occasionally with her husband watching maybe taking pics.

We agreed a date, time in a pub with the plan of going back to mine if we got along.

I was excited, horny. We’d swapped a few pics, videos. She looked amazing. Then bam, all pubs were shut, no meeting. As a couple they went under lock down with there kids. The meet was off. We still chatted, swapped pics even video chatted once. Mutually watched as we both masturbated for the other person. I was right, she looked amazing.

Last night she wanted to meet briefly, a fly by visit, keeping our 2 metre distance. I agreed. The park benches opposite my flat seemed safe. We sat, chatted. She was in a short skirt, tight blouse, no bra and after a few flashes I noticed no knickers. Her time was up, she had to leave. She noticed my bulge as I stood. Her nipples threw her top and the constant flash of her sex had caused me to grow. She asked if I was going to deal with it, I assured her I would, the second I entered my flat. She asked to watch. I readily agreed. I entered my flat as she stood in the door way, I turned, as she dropped to her knees and pulled her boobs out. No touching she laughed as I dropped my shorts and started to wank. She stared, licking her lips as I stroked and stroked till I exploded. 2 months of tension released over her face, tits, her open mouth. Standing she blew me a kiss and left, lifting her skirt and flashing her arse as she did so.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Naughty

Looking forward to reading more after lockdown

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic