FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The bridesmaid and wife - part 2

The bridesmaid and wife - part 2

By *r Bob OP   Man  over a year ago

Banffshire

When I first saw Linda my first thoughts were not only was she pretty hot looking, especially in the dress she wore but she also struck me as someone who, although incredibly sexy also gave the impression that she could have been a Sunday school teacher albeit one with big boobs. Think of that bubbly blonde presenter who used to be on blue peter, But here she was sitting opposite with her pussy filled with my cum and surreptitiously wiping the rim of my wife’s wine glass with fingers that were sticky with our mixed juices. She gave me such a knowing smile when my more than tipsy wife rejoined us. When she picked up her glass to take a drink I nearly got another hard on knowing she was tasting her ex student as well as her husband.

As she sat down she said to Linda, budge up - it was a couch that we were sitting on. Obviously that gave Linda the perfect excuse to move closer to move and as she did so her hand settled nicely on my crotch (under a table of course) And with me wearing her soaked thongs there wasn’t much of my cock that was contained. What was so hot was she continued chatting away to my wife about the minutiae of life while squeezing my hard on.

We did have one dance together which although it wasn’t a smoochy - that would have been a step too far - she would often move closer towards me as if trying to catch what I was saying but bite my neck when she did so.

At the end of the night the three of us shared a taxi where she continued to give me a hand job as my semi conscious wife sat beside me.

Unfortunately we never met one another again but I have heard through the grapevine that she has relocated to a place not that far away and I often wonder if I should make contact for old times sake.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic