FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The sauna

The sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The day started as usual with me going down to breakfast thinking about the day I had ahead of me in Austria where I was for business.

In the hotel restaurant I like many guys check out the females both working and staying there as guests with the thought that who knows if I get chatting to one of them my luck may be in! I sat eating my cereal when suddenly I was made aware of a stunning sexy lady of around 50 dressed smartly in a white blouse and tight fitting skirt sitting at a table directly across from me. Mmmmm my thoughts immediately turned to looking at her beautiful full breasts and bright red lipstick as she nibbled away at her French toast. When she rose to get another glass of orange juice I followed just to be close and to smell what perfume she was wearing. Morning I said as I queued behind her and with a stunning smile she replied hi how are you today? Wow just the tone of her sexy voice made my cock twinge I'm good I replied just a pity I have to work today, she laughed and returned to her table but was I right then? Did she wink at me as she sat back down to finish her brekkie? My thoughts that day were not of the impending job but just what a gorgeous lady I'd met earlier.the day became evening and I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel just incase I caught a glimpse of her that's if she hadn't checked out.

I went to the gym there as normal conducted my usual routine before I showered in readiness for the relaxing sauna I enjoyed each evening.

The facilities there were of a good standard and the sauna was spacious but little used it seemed by most patrons. I sat feeling the heat from the coals day dreaming of the previous events when suddenly the door opened and in came the gorgeous figure of Cindy (we exchanged names later) wearing nothing but her hotel provided dressing gown that she calmly hung outside the door whilst stepping in. Wow this lady is beautiful I thought and immediately I was having to restrain my bulging cock from bursting through the shorts I was wearing.

As we chatted she commented on the fact that in her experience not many British people stripped completely for the sauna and she encouraged me to do so saying "you will feel the full scandanavian experience in doing so" I, not wanting to be a prude but conscious of my ever hardening cock dropped my shorts and in doing so was heartened when she said mmmmmm "my what a nice cock you have" am I dreaming? This is just exactly as I had wanted all those lonely nights previously.

She slowly but calmly stood up left the sauna and went to the outside door and locked it! WOW she returned and immediately dropped between my legs and gently started to stroke my cock with her hands before lying down on the bench inviting me to return the favour to her ample breasts and pussy

Do I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obsam1976Man  over a year ago

widnes

yes continue

By *ornyyoungman32Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes please do.

I'm in a similar position just now, might start using the hotel facilities more often!

By *lasg0wMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would love to hear the rest

» Add a new message to this topic