FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A bull comes knocking

A bull comes knocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew swingers wxm OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Ann and Steve had been together for 12 years, they had 2 young children and a small family network able to help out whenever they could.

They had dipped their toes into the swinging scene for the last 2 or 3 years after their sex life had become a bit mundane, pushed more from Steves side rather than Ann's.

Most meets had been straight couple swaps but as Steve was not very well endowed the meets tended to be one offs and the opportunities were coming less and less often.

Due to this and in part to Steve suffering from ED he was pushing Ann towards MMF meets or for Ann to meet people on her own.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wrexham

They both looked through fab profiles trying to find couples or single males who met their likes.

Steve was continually selecting single males who in their pictures or quoted in verifications as beinb VWE, but Ann would always say no as she was happy with thing as they were and that sex was not everything in a relationship.

Wrexham

Due to having the 2 children time out for them both was few and far between. They had not been out together for over a year as they struggled to get family to look after the kids for more than a couple of hours.

Steve would occasionally go out to the local pub once every few weeks and Ann would have a night in the local town with her friends once a month.

It was the Thursday before Ann was going out with her friends and Steve wanted to test her resilience to meeting other people. He started to message a few males who were showing as living less than 10 miles away, asking if they meet couples or females.

Some did not reply but two males did, one was late 20's so about 10 years younger than Ann and the other one was 2 years older.

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

Great start.

Wrexham

Steve explained the situation to them both over a number of separate messages.

Steve was going to let them both know on the Saturday evening what Ann was wearing and the pubs that she most likely going to be in throughout the night (as she tended to work from one part of town to the other). The town was slowly being overtaken by bars as the retail shops gradually closed.

Some pubs were very classy down and Ann and her friends tended to start off in there and finish in the rough and ready pubs that had past their best but people went to because the drinks were relatively cheap.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice beginning

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Wrexham

Little did Steve know how that Saturday night would shape their world going forward.

Steve kissed Ann and he and the kids waved as mum went out for the evening, knowing that she was going to be gone until at least midnight, sometimes later if she was having a good time with her friends.

Ann was a large build lady with a mum bod and was a very shapely size 20 with lovely 40DD boobs.

Steve put the kids to bed and text Ann asking how the night was going. The reply came back pretty quick "all good hun, we are just in the nags having a couple before moving on"

Wrexham

Steve logged onto fab and messaged the two guys to describe what Ann was wearing (he had already sent a face pic to them both). He told them where she was now and the pubs she was likely to go after that.

By *i 69Man  over a year ago

luton

Keep going x

Wrexham

The guy who was slightly older than Ann messaged straight back to say that he was in a pub slightly further up the town and would try to find her, asking if I was sure that I wanted to put Ann to the test.

The younger guy opened messages but never replied to them. But I kept sending to him on the off chance he would reply.

I messaged both my mobile and WhatsApp info asking them to prove to me that they had spotted Ann.

Nothing was received from either of them and the night just got later and later.

It was just turned midnight and I was expecting Ann to stumble into the house anytime in the next 30-40 minutes.

I decided to go to bed and just as I was about to fall asleep my phone beeped with an incoming message.

Wrexham

I looked at my phone - it was almost 1am, expecting it to be Ann just letting me know that she was in a taxi on the way home.

It was a message from a number I did not recognise and it just said "found her but she is busy at the moment - proof to follow shortly"

Then there was nothing at all for at least 20 minutes.

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Nice

Wrexham

Then a message pinged again, it was a photo of the cross foxes. Ann knows I hate her going there as it was a dive of a pub and you got high just walking through the door to the pub. It wasn't the worst pub in town but it was a very close second!

Then ping, ping, ping, ping - the first was a message from the same number saying "god she is insatiable, don't expect her back anytime soon as she is going to be a very busy girl".

The next was a picture of someone with their hand on Ann's arse. The next her dress had been hitched up and someone had their hand buried deep inside her knickers.

The last one was a video

Wrexham

I didn't know who was sending the message but I knew it had to be one of the two guys I had been talking to on fab.

The video started to play and Ann was laid on the pool table in the bar with just her bra and shoes on, everything else had been removed.

She had attracted quite an audience and there were quite a few men gathered around the pool table all grabbing at Ann trying to release her breasts from her bra.

The camera moved back to a full shot and a young male was stripping off obviously getting ready to fuck Ann. He climbed onto the table and began rubbing his cock up and down Ann's slit, all the time he was doing this it was growing bigger and bigger. He then slid it inside with ease and Ann let out a sharp breathe then the video stopped.

Wrexham

Five minutes later another message was received "don't worry she will be home soon, but just a bit busy at the moment. She will be fine don't worry about her".

Another picture pinged through, she had two guys sucking away at her nipples, one guy with his dick rammed down her throat and and the same guy from the first recording still fucking her.

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

interesting

Wrexham

I don't know what time Ann eventually got home as I had fallen asleep. I was woken by one of the kids crying at about 4am but Ann was well away and slept through it.

After getting them back to sleep I nipped to the loo, the wash basket was open and I glanced in seeing the dress Ann had been wearg for her night out all scrunched up at the top of the pile.

I unravelled it and her bra and knickers fell out. The gusset of the knickers was caked in cum. The dress which had only been bought a week or so before was missing at least 3 buttons.

I returned to the bedroom and looked at Ann for the first time since waving her off for the night, she had obviously just crashed into bed as soon as she got home.

I could see dry cum in her hair and felt her inner thighs which felt sticky.

By *arensteve4funCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 30/10/20 15:29:25]

Wrexham

Later that day another message came through "she is one dirty lady when she gets going. You chose this path to go down and this won't be the only time I fuck her"

Wrexham

Sunday continued as any other day, we had tea, bathed the kids then put them to bed.

Sitting down to watch a bit of TV and just after 10pm there was a loud knock on the front door. "who the hell is this so late at night?" I got up to answer the door and the guy just barged straight past me into the living room.

"oi, what the hell do you think you are doing?". Ann was there and looked up from a magazine, her face immediately started to look panicked. "hey gorgeous" he said straight to Ann.

Who the hell are you I asked.

He laughed and said I'm xxxxx from fab (the guy who was in his 20's). I've come for another go on this cock hungry b*tch.

Sit down over there prick he barked and I immediately did as he said.

Ann looked worried. "don't worry about him" he said, "he won't give us any trouble".

What the hell are you doing here mark? Ann asked. "well you shouldn't have let me bring ou home this morning" he laughed.

Come on babe, get this hard for me he said as he started to pull down his pants.

Ann immediately sank to her knees and started to suck on his flaccid dick. Within minutes he was hard and I could see that he was about twice the size of me and much thicker.

Ann was working her way up and down his shaft with her mouth, Mark was pinching her nipples roughly which seemed to make Ann suck harder and take him deeper and deeper in her mouth.

Wrexham

Once he had cum in Ann's mouth he got dressed and went to walk out.

As he got to the front door he grabbed the key that was in to lock and took it with him, "I'll be needing this I think" he laughed as he left.

I returned to the living room and Ann was sat on the settee "I'm sorry hun" she said with a tear in her eye.

Just as I was about to speak, both mine and Ann's phone pinged. It was a message from Mark - find a sitter for the kids for Saturday and be ready Saturday morning, I am taking you out for the day"

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Lovely tale...

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Loving this story can't wait for more.

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

Ann sounds like my kind of girl, wonder is there isan Ann in my locality

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Can't wait for Saturday night date????????

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow