FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel forfeit

hotel forfeit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife cora a gorgeous mature 50 year old and i often go on weekend hotel breaks and the week before one of them we play a game of cards with the loser having to agree a forfeit of a sexual nature chosen by the winner, i win and tell cora, that it will take place during our planned weekend break. Then i make arrangements through contact with a handsome 30s guy called roy on the fab swingers site. Cora and i get settled in our hotel and as usual we have a lovely bath together , i shave her legs and pussy smooth and we share a glass of champagne in the bath, i help cora dry and know she is excited and wants me to seduce her , then i tell her i want to :claim: my forfeit i tell her to dress in her sexiest bra suspenders and tiny panties when she is ready i then produce a blindfold and putting it over her eyes ask her to lie on the bed , then i tell her that she must remain there while i go downstairs to the hotel lounge and see if there is a stranger who i may invite to join us Cora protests but as it is a fantasy we have acted out in pretence before , says no more. I leave the room and downstairs meet roy we then both return to the hotel room and i lock the door behind us the look on roys face as he sees my wife dressed so sexy and with a stunning body for her age is a picture. I motion to roy and we approach the bed on either side i then gently rub my wifes tits through the fabric of her bra and she gives a little moan and smiles lifting my hands i allow roys fingers to replace mine and watch as soon he frees her breasts and excites her nipples, he pulls away leaving her nipples rock hard then i rubher left leg and tummy i nod to roy and he does the same to her right one At this cora becomes alarmed and suddenly realises a strange person is watching and touching her at this point i pull her legslightly apart and cora allows it roy pulls her right one and soon cora is lying with her legs wide apart, i pull the tiny nylon panties to one side and roy and i can see my wifes love juices glistning on her bare pussy lips At this stage i begin to undress and so does roy he is much fitter and younger than me and i can see he has shaved all his pubic hair his cock is long and hard but quite thin i motion to roy and take a step back i watch as he gently removes coras panties he puts his head between her stockinged thighs and starts to lick and probe her pussy with his tongue, cora gives a loud gasp and moans pushing her hips into his face as she realises its not my mouth and tongue that she feels on her clitorus, after a little while cora has her 1st orgasm at this roy looks at me and i nod he kneels on the bed and eases his long thin cock gently inside my wifes tight wet cunt, very gently roy fully enters his cock and once more cora moans as she feels the new sensation of a longer cock penetrating her, i watch as he fucks my wife and sense he is near to cumming i approach the bed and roy withdraws his cock i manage to get cora to turn over and position her on all fours then i watch as roy once more enters his into my wifes wet cunt ,then i go to the head of the bed and let cora take my cock in her mouth but soon she stops sucking as it interferes with her pleasure from roys cock at this i put both my hands on my wifes bum cheeks and spread them apart roy looks down and views her tiny puckered anus, i again nod to him and watch as he puts one of his fingers beside his cock inside coras soaking wet pussy then withdraws it, he takes his love juice soaked finger and in gentle circular movements rubs round the edge of coras anus then he presses the tip of his finger and slowly slides it up her tight anus again cora groans and shudders with another orgasm roy looks again and again i nod keeping coras bum cheeks wide apart roy withdraws his cock and i watch as he then places the knob end against coras anal entrance it seemed an eternity but then she relaxed and i watched the tip of his cock disappear inside my wifes bumhole cm by cm until he was fully home almost immedieatley roy signalled he was about to cum we had agreed he would not cum inside my wife but i mouthed the words ok to him and he shuddered and shot his jets of hot white spunk so deep inside my wifes bowels. Roy got cleaned up dressed and left i fucked cora still blindfolded cumming inside her wettest ever pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well Done, Very enjoyable read. Next time you 'win' at cards let me know ...

wink,wink

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

glad you enjoyed it would definatley suggest to my mrs a forfeit like above we did have a hotel meet in reality sveral years ago where i watched as she seduced and orally satisfied a much younger guy i do wish we had agreed further limits though as i would love to watch as another mans cock enters my wifes beautiful pussy xx

» Add a new message to this topic