FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sex with ladies from all nations

sex with ladies from all nations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would love to meet ladies from differant cunteries, arab women, japs, chinise, asians, blacks, polish, french, spanish, meixican just endless.

people from different culture will be differant experiances.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"would love to meet ladies from differant cunteries, "

Cunteries, lol

"would love to meet ladies from differant cunteries,

Cunteries, lol"

haha, nice one very witty

"would love to meet ladies from differant cunteries,

Cunteries, lol

haha, nice one very witty "

cheers guys

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

Get yourself a good translating app and go somewhere where uni students go , see which ones speak a foreign language and are 18 or over of course ( I'm sure I didn't need to mention that ) and introduce yourself and tell them about your interest for foreign languages and how much you like women from different horizons that should work ... and if it doesn't you can always bollock me for giving you the shittiest advises ever lol good luck

"Get yourself a good translating app and go somewhere where uni students go , see which ones speak a foreign language and are 18 or over of course ( I'm sure I didn't need to mention that ) and introduce yourself and tell them about your interest for foreign languages and how much you like women from different horizons that should work ... and if it doesn't you can always bollock me for giving you the shittiest advises ever lol good luck "
cheers

I've done every country in uk and republic of ireland

"I've done every country in uk and republic of ireland "

lol....

my horizons are slightly further afeild..

"would love to meet ladies from differant cunteries, arab women, japs, chinise, asians, blacks, polish, french, spanish, meixican just endless.

people from different culture will be differant experiances. "

hmm done arab (twice), french, japanese, black, german, spanish, mexican, italian, south american....just to start...

hmm does being mixed count....like half chinese and half indian...just wondering

"would love to meet ladies from differant cunteries, arab women, japs, chinise, asians, blacks, polish, french, spanish, meixican just endless.

hmm done arab (twice), french, japanese, black, german, spanish, mexican, italian, south american....just to start...

hmm does being mixed count....like half chinese and half indian...just wondering "

Counts as 2,,,

Its a start lol

At various times in the past I've had relationships with an afro-carribean girl, an Indian girl and a Chineese girl. The thing with the afro-carribean girl wasn't great to be honest,she was a lovely girl but always seemed terrified of sex (I wish I could say it was because I was hung like a horse but it's not lol ) The Indian girl lasted a bit longer and the sex was plentiful and vigourous but very "vanilla". The best one was the Chineese girl, the sex was amazing and anything but vanila, I got on very well with her folks and the best thing was her floks ran a resturaunt so while I lived in the area I never payed for my chinky carry outs!! lol

is it me or do some people stink of xenophobia?

Easiest way? Learn a language and speak to women either in those countries where it is spoken or those from there in the UK.

The post about going out to University towns is valid but I will expand, just talk!

Yoiu are fortunate to speak English as many people the world over do aswell so communication is easy.

How about just getting out there? Start with Spanish as it is fairly easy for a Brit to learn and spoken the world over, Europe, S. America and the United States aswell as through the Caribbean.

And yes, I was born outside of the UK, Bosnia to be exact before I am shouted down for it, perhaps if you have escaped a war you will appreciate why you emigrate. For thos more open minded than most, thanks.

and yes, I can speak various languages but not through a gift or more time than others. I work hard as a doctor and a semi pro athlete so do not have the time, but you learn through doing it and trying.

I speak English, Bosnian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Serbo Croat fluently and also speak alot of Greek.

Just do it, don't fantasise.

And yes, I have been with women from all of the countries that speak thes languages (however I have learned Portuguese is spoken in East Timor and have not been).

[Removed by poster at 17/08/12 22:43:45]

If there is a wish there is a way..! try then you will get it...

I tried English,Thai,Indian,Albanian, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese and Russian. Be honest with you Eastern Europeans are the best. Still haven't tried African... may be soon...

methinks you have given the op too much credit for this "intentional" spelling faux pas !

hmm does being mixed count....like half chinese and half indian...just wondering "

Oh all guys though lol

"methinks you have given the op too much credit for this "intentional" spelling faux pas !

"

lol.....

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

I don't know what it counts for but I'm a bit french , irish and english ... any taakers lol

"I don't know what it counts for but I'm a bit french , irish and english ... any taakers lol"

I think the question is which bit is from where lol

We had several meets with a couple from the Czech republic, her English was limited, never had a problem communicating though, sex is a universal language after all x

"We had several meets with a couple from the Czech republic, her English was limited, never had a problem communicating though, sex is a universal language after all x"

It certainly is and a great leveller too!

I've had the good fortune of having sex with ladies from quite a few foreign shores and though I have no problem speaking in french and to a certain degree spanish the best sex with a lady from outside the UK was with a girl from Finland. I didn't speak a word of finnish except for the word for 'wasp' and even then I didn't have a clue how to spell it (not that THAT would have came in handy lol) and her english was very limited.

However we had no problem communicating with just what we needed from each other...

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

hahahaha u have to try brazilians girls lol x

"hahahaha u have to try brazilians girls lol x "

Hmmmm, it does appear that Brazilian ladies possess a certain delicious charm...I shall have to investigate further...x

» Add a new message to this topic