FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > CIM

CIM

By *eachboy13uk OP   Man  over a year ago

torbay

I have been exploring my Bi side ever since sucking my first cock with a couple in threesome situation in heat of the moment. I have always been wary of someone cumming in my mouth, would I gag or even throw up ? Well I went to a local club one late evening and inside they have glory holes. I was quite selective on who was about at the time and went in to the lockable booth. Very soon a nice cock appeared through the hole next to where I was sat on the stool. I put it in my mouth and began to perform. As time went on and I got more vigarous I began to hear moans from the owner of this now very stiff member. The moans became louder and more urgent and I thought its now or never I have got to go through with this now. There was one loud final moan and I felt a slightly salty taste right at the back of my mouth but no real feeling of anything else.What a thrill though, I had finaly made someone cum in my mouth although I admit I spat on the floor after and went to the shower and rinsed out ha ha . Have done it once again since that time and its now no big deal.Love it !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic