FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bakers two dozen

Bakers two dozen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The years after the gang bang with chelsey garrison had destroyed the business of her nasty father Arthur passed quickly and eventually he moved away .

John's business John and frankie continued to grow with 12 new shops in esssx 4 in Devon and 2 in Kent.

John had brought 2 more houses which he rented and his investment of the texas rebels women's boxing team paid of handsomely and all 3 girls Shannon,Cory and honey claimed world titles .

With the extra money coming in john had built a massive extension on his bakery and his once small flat was now a large apartment his son lived in with his flirty girl friend ,johns son Ben now a qualified baker ran the esssx part of John and frankie bakery his eldest daughter Beth was at university and his baby esme lived with her slut mum on the Romney Estate and ran the 2 sherlock shops but not well .

John had dated his sons mother in law for a while but it had faded away he then continued to fuck the barmaid cassie on a casual basis until her thug of a husband caught them in bed and it resulted with John spending time in hospital .

Then covid struck the UK and the world changed .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

Loving this

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking like a another great story

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman  over a year ago

Gosport

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Can't wait to see what's going to happen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks like another must read story

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Keep it cummin

John was now living with his girlfriend sami hed met her on tinder and she was hot with shoulder length black hair big brown eyes and ee size boobs which she loved showing off in tight and revealing tops when she wasn't working as a a and e nurse she was highly sexed and John had once caught her fucking his 20 year old son he warned her she only had one chance of fucking up he then made her sit and watch as he fucked her best friend Lisa sami was so jealous and wanted to join in but her punishment was to sit and watch,as for his son Ben he warned him not to betray him again otherwise there relationship would be over but John loved his wayward son and forgave him and never said anything to bens girlfriend dani .

After helping out in the bakery with Ben and his team of bakers Ryan,Oliver,zach and Dean John had a appointment with the suppliers he drove home to see roadworks outside his home blocking his driveway so he parked down the road he looked round for the workers but they were no where to be seen so he let himself in .

As he entered he could here sami moaning erotically from upstairs mmmm I think I've found the road workers he thought to himself as he slowly climbed the stairs to his room and found sami being spitroasted by two African guys .

He stood and watched for a few minuets until the guys getting his cock sucked opened his eyes and saw John watching .

OH SHIT OH SHIT he cried out seeing the not impressed husband sami looked round to realise she'd been caught again oh John your home early its not wot it looks like she explained as the second African groaned as he cum in her pussy .

Wow hot start

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

She's gone

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Once a slut

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Great start to another good story!

Torbaydos

Another one bites the dust

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

Fantastic start, keep it coming ??

Not what it looks like ????

No wonder the bloody road works are taking so long...lol

peterborough

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great start,

Ahhh so that's why you never see anybody working at roadworks ,makes sense now

SPALDING

This is brilliant

Gosport

The 2 big Africans stared at the lone English man who looked back without any fear then John spoke if you had fun with my girl boys you can leave.

They never answered just grabbed there clothes and pushed passed him as they left then John spoke to them again while looking at sami who looked scared .boys unblock my drive I forgive you 4 fucking her but not for making me park my jeep on the road.

Yes boss they answered and left .

John pushed his bedroom door shut with a cloud crash .

So you did it again did you he asked sami .

But but John its not how it looks she stammered.

Oh so you didn't just didn't fuck those 2 or my son how many more .

No John no more I promise she stammered .

As he started to undress so why he asked.

Your always so busy building your empire she said her eyes fixed on his cock approaching her .

Yes I suppose its true said john grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her face towards his hard cock as he face fucked her .

Sami couldn't deny him anything as he cum down her throat before Then fucking her doggy style as he entered he felt the warm cum of the African on his cock and he soon added his own.

Laying there panting she tried to excuse her actions John im sorry she started but he put his fingers to her lips stop sami .

She stopped and looked at as he smiled back your bags and get out

But John you can't do that were do I go .

John smiled you should of thought about that before fucking frank bruno and Mike tyson now go

Sami stormed around packing a case please John she pleaded while he pretended not to hear .

As she went to leave he said let me know where your staying and ill forward the rest of the stuff as she got to the door his voice stopped her SAMI she turned tears in her eyes .

Leave my door key on the side he said and sami slammed out of johns life .

To John it felt like all women were cheats Helen his wife of 20 years had cheated on him with a business rival and tried to ruin him ,it never really worked between jo and him and with in weeks she was pregnant by a turk waiter cassie the barmaid played both him and her husband wuch resulted in John getting kicked in and now sami who fucked his son and then 2 Africans so John decided its time to have fun .

swansea

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Torbaydos

SPALDING

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *haguarsCouple  over a year ago

Derby

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

north east lincs

By *eyshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

morecambe

By *ldbluMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

peterborough

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Amazing

Lancaster

By *ung-RobMan  over a year ago

North London

With sami out of his life John took a few days off to sort his mind out as usual headed for the pub where his son Ben tracked him down.

Im sorry dad but she was never right for you don't forget how she seduced me Ben said trying to cover his own part in the relationship breakdown.

Its ok Ben just leave said John not really believing Ben was as innocent as he made out so how's work been John asked .

Well you not the only one breaking up and he explained how one of the shop girls suzi who John had hired 4 years ago was splitting from her boyfriend.

Oh poor suzi so where she gonna live said John.

I dunno dad perhaps we could help her out said Ben.

John shook his head all the houses are rented out now and I can't give her a sub without it getting around she's abit of a gossip you know John replied .

Well she have to move home then and she will leave us cos of the distance Ben added to the conversation.

John thought about it for a while tell her to meet me here after work I've got a idea.

Good dad and Ben left his dad and headed back to the bakery.

4pm and John was thinking about heading home to his cottage and suzi walked in John didnt recognise her at first out of her work uniform and hair down she was a very attractive 38 year old with a shapley body messy blonde hair that bounced around her face John didnt know much about her except she had 2 kids early in life her son was 21 and serving in the army and her daughter was 18 and in uni with John's middle daughter Beth she been widowed at 25 and since then she had had several failed relationships .

Hi John Ben said you wanted to see me she asked in a shy and soft voice.

Yes said John and he sat her down with a drink Ben said you split with your fella and got nowhere to go he enquired .

She nodded close to tears yes another failed relationship .

John smiled sounds like me so wots your plans he asked .

Im thinking I might have to move home with my mum n dad it's my only option she explained.

John nodded I've got a spare room in my cottage you can stay there rent 3 for 6 months that's when I'm buying several bedsits you can then rent one of them of me how does it sound .

Omg John thats so kind thank you John.

OK I got a few rules if were gonna be house mates he added.

She looked at him listening ok John tell me .

The most important us hour allowed new bf back but not when my daughter esme is staying ok .

Bf no chance im off men but ok she agreed .

If I get any ladies back I don't want it being gossiped about and nor will I with you its our private life so respect it ok.

She agreed wondering if his reputation as a womanizer was true.

And as im not charging rent you do some house work 4 me.

She agreed it sounded like a good deal

And so John had a new house mate in suzi perry-williams.

Bristol

Mmm bet suits gets it next

north east lincs

Sounds like suzi is in for a treat

Gosport

SPALDING

He'll soon be having his cock gobbled by her and getting his balls drained by her.

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol good old John he is a super star.

peterborough

The night b4 suzi was to move in John settled down to enjoy his own company with a movie a few beers and a pizza from domino's he was pleased to see it was his regular delivery girl Tiffany wasn't really a girl more a woman in her early 20s at a guess she probably ate to much of her own product as her muffin top poked over her jeans but her breasts strained under her uniform and they always enjoyed a bit of flirty banter she clearly knew who John was as she commented on his sticky buns John was tempted to say come in and ill make your buns sticky but he decided it was to far and as usual he tipped her a fiver and returned to his movie hed only got threw one slice and there was a tap on his door oh for fuck sake he thought I can't get any peace and he went to the door .

He opened it to see sami pal from the hospital ward sister Lisa Gillingham smiled hi John do you think I could come in she asked politely,well John replied abruptly if you come to tell me I was out of order no but if you come in peace your welcome.

She smiled in peace but with a opion she replied .

John opened the door in ya come stroppy nickers.

She smiled and followed John to the lounge .

John flopped down in his armchair ok Lisa let have it .

She took off her puffer jacket to reveal a wrap around dress with a long chain disappearing into her jj tits, she crossed her legs her long leather boots squeezed as she did she watched johns eyes look at the boots as she knew it was his fetish she helped herself to a beer .

Look John you was in your rights to kick her out .

Thank you Lisa responded John

But you knew she was highly sexed when u met on tinder yes it was wrong wot we did did with Ben but let's be honest its every teenagers dream she contuined.

Oh so you fucked my son aswell I didn't know that.

Yes well it was a accident we was having some lesbian fun now you knew she liked women didn't you asked lisa.

Yes Lisa that was never a problem John answered.

Well Ben caught us at it and we were so horny well we just got carried away .

Well he was a lucky little git wasn't he said John.

Oh come on John she said me you and sami had loads of 3somes it was fun.

Yes but those 2 Africans was too much John said defending his actions.

Yes John u agree with you there as she sipped her beer anyway as she's gone on a date tonight with Dr Baldwin I've come to drain your balls she continued.

And with that she sat back opposite John opening her legs to show there was no undies to cover her dignity ok said John why not and minuets later he was sliding his cock into her welcoming pussy sadly johns pizza went cold .

John woke the next morning blindfolded and handcuffed to his bed Lisa loved a bit of bandage but he knew this was revenge for him kicking sami out he called Lisa name several times but no answer came .

Sometime later he heard his door open and a familiar voice called out hello John are you in .....oh shit thought John it was suzi moving in.

SPALDING

Hahahaha who is going to give John one now lmao

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Bravo

peterborough

loving this

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Love this thread.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

Torbaydos

Heathrow

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol John is my all time FAB hero

Whiteley

Gosport

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

John had no choice but to ask suzi for some assistance she creeped into his room and rooms hearing being highlighted heard her trying to withhold her girlish giggles.

5 mins later with his dignity restored and covered with joggers and a t-shirt he joined her in the kitchen for a coffee and explained his adventures with sister Lisa Gillingham,as he looked at suzi he could tell she was trying not to laugh i promise I'll not tell anyone I'm greatfull for you letting me stay but wot u gonna do about your wrists John.

John looked at his wrists both had a mark where the cuffs had rubbed,!oh ill think of something he excused himself.

A few weeks passed and John was expecting some funny remarks or looks from the shop girls or his bakers but none came it seemed suzi was as good as her word and had kept her silence.

It was soon after John was supposed to be playing football on a Sunday afternoon as it wasn't his turn to see esme but football was rained off but rather than going to the pub as usual John headed home .

As soon as he stepped into his house he sensed something was up a motor cycle was parked on his drive a helmet and leather jacket on his dinning room table he could hearing a womans voice crying OH GOD OH GOD YES NEVILLE GIVE IT TO ME HARD.

John had to investigate and he sneeked a look into his lounge and there was suzi getting pounder hard over his leather setee he didn't know the cyclist but all he could see was his hairy arse thrusting back and forwards .

Mmmmm suzi you naughty girl he thought so he walked back to his front door opened it and slammed it shut with a crash a few seconds passed and a shaky female voice called out John is that you .

Yes suzi don't let me stop u and your friend he giggled as he completed his sentence .

And he walked upto his room to hide from suzi and the Barry sheen wannabe minuets later he heard the door shut and a motor cycle start

A few mins later a gentle knock on the door John can u come in asked suzi in awkward voice.

Yes just don't leak on my floor please he said laughing.

Suzi entered now dressed smiling i guess we're equal now John.

He smiled yes I guess we are he replied but who was he .

Suzi now looked awkward I don't know he stopped me when I was up the shop and asked directions .

You dirty bitch John laughed.

Yes but a girl has needs she giggled as she left the room .

Tell you what suzi called John as she stepped into the hallway.

What John she answered over her shoulder.

Nice tits.

Im glad you like John and she disappeared into her room.

SPALDING

John will soon be sucking on those tits and filling up her cream bun

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

barton le clay/Harrow

Torbaydos

north east lincs

Lancaster

peterborough

he getting slow in his old age lol

swansea

Bristol

John ignored the tension that built between him and suzi and he felt sure she wouldn't be interested in her boss with a awful rep.

Then covid hit the UK and the nation went into lockdown luckily for John and suzi they could still work and use his massive old garden to blow away the cobwebs including strolls along the river crouch which ran along the bottom of his garden .

It was in week 3 of the lockdown and they had spent lots of time in there own little bubble they had d*unk endless amounts together eaten together like a old married couple even rowed like one they had listened to music together and watched 3 series of cobra kai on Netflix and for 2 highly sexed people the tension became in bearable but who would break first.

It happened on a late Saturday afternoon and after a bbq in the garden and a few beers John had taken himself down to the garden to work on his 100 year old wooden yacht which he wanted to make sea worthy again .

She had gone in doors before returning with a bottle in her hand she had put on her long trench coat wich suprised John as it was a nice warm evening he noticed she was also wearing her long leather slut boots John assumed she must be of to meet a loved he assumed how wrong could the old baker be .

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

This has to be the best story on here thanks.

Oh yes at last

north east lincs

Gosport

Bristol

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

swansea

Brilliant

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Heathrow

peterborough

Suzi strode down the garden path and sat at the Italian bistro near johns boat and poured two glasses of bubbly ,John looked down wot u upto suzi he enquired .

Nothing she replied taking in the sunshine .

Oh said John a little confused as to winter dress so why coat he asked .

Well boss I couldn't talk down the path naked the neighbours might see mr Hudson is always perving at me she replied.

Yes I agree I bet he was a nightmare school teacher but now your in secluded area where no one can see you take of your coat he demanded .

Mmmm your very bossy she replied as she pulled on her belt of her coat and slipped it off her shoulders and sure enough she was naked except her thigh high boots .

As she sipped her drink wot do you think John.

I think you want me to fuck you suzi John replied .

She smiled get a move on captain and she turned and strode back up to the house out of cover mr Hudson could see her and nearly fell out of the tree he was pruning .

Suzi gave mr Hudson a litte wave as she passed seconds later John came bolting up the path he also mr Hudson watching suzi cute arse stepping through the French doors.

Hello Mr Hudson he greeted him .

Hello boy do you need any help he laughed.

John laughed if I do ill let you know and he disappeared into the house .

SPALDING

I wish I was john

Heathrow

Whiteley

barton le clay/Harrow

swansea

Torbaydos

John caught upto suzi in the kitchen and pushed her face down over the kitchen table .

Is this wot u want bitch he demand as he slid his hard cock into her already wet pussy .

Yes yes that's it harder John she moaned in response.

To the sex starved couple it felt good as he pulled out and forced her to her knees and plunged his hard cock into her mouth feeling his balls slap her chin all to soon he felt that familiar tingle and he warned her but she responded by sucking harder and all to soon he unleashed a large deposit of warm cum into her mouth but rather than spitting she swallowed it down

She then sat back and let it run out of her mouth on to her nice tits trickling down her hard nipples .

Breathless join stepped back so is that what you wanted suzi he asked .

She looked shocked at him its not over is it John.

John smiled no you run down and grab the prosseco and met me in my room.

But my coats down there and mr Hudson is in his tree .

You started this now go John ordered ok replied suzi but as she got to the door John called AND SUZI.

she turned to her boss as he said and walk slowly.

Later that day after 2 more sex sessions in his room that lay cuddled in his room and they chatted about wot they was into and it turned out suzi was sexually active as John was with countless lovers it turned out the biker she had fucked was her uncle and he popped over to see if she was OK.

It was decided as neither John or suzi could seek new partners during lockdown they would be fuck buddies .

swansea

Brilliant

SPALDING

Excellent

Gosport

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

As the weeks turned into months they tried every position from the karma sutra and few that weren't John discovered suzi was into dressing up he particularly like her nurse outfit, naughty schoolgirl and slutty secretary she also confided she enjoyed group sex John and suzi were a perfect sex match .

At work no one guessed what was going on at home .

Finally the first lockdown ended but the damage to John business was done he was forced to close 3 shops in essex including the 2 sherlock shops ran badly by his ex wife Helen redundancy followed and his ex Helen had to confess to being in serious finance difficulties with the shops to run and months behind on her rent her landlord had given her notice to quit.

John listened to his ex wife's tale of wow with a cold expression wot do you expect from me Helen we built a good business together you and your lover then trued to rob me of it your creed cost us a holiday home in florida and a town house and now you lost the 2 shops your responsible 4 and your staff are redundant so wot should I do where will my daughter go he asked with venom in his voice.

Can we move in with you she asked almost begging .

NO John snapped you can't esme can but you can't you can live on the streets for all I care.

Helen sobbed she was crushed.

John was now victorious over his cheating ex I've brought a bedsit i was gonna let suzi have and im signing on a nice 2 bed flat.

Oh John can I she asked excitedly.

Yes Helen you can have the bedsit for 360 pound a month I suggest you get a job .

But what about esme she asked can't I have the flat.

Esme can come to me and suzi is having the flat.

Helen agreed all of what had happened she brought upon herself with pure greed .

Gosport

swansea

peterborough

north east lincs

Great story

Heathrow

Torbaydos

manchester

Bristol

The lockdown ended his ex wife sorted his little girl moving in life was good .

John decided hed take all his bakery staff on a night out to local bar drinks r on he announced .

Suzi looked good enough to eat her dark hair styled in to ringlets bounced off her shoulders her brown jumper pulled off one shoulder to reveal a bear and naked shoulder her our fit finished with black leather leggings and expensive heels she sat opposite John with a fuck me look in her eyes as she ran her tounge over the straw in her glass still no one knew .

Up at the bar ordering more drinks Ben finally got his dad to himself so dad how long you and suzi been a secret lovers he asked .

Me and suzi bah laughed John

So u don't mind if I give it a crack then .

John looked at his son thinking how can no without my secret becoming public wot about dani son John asked thinking the girlfriend was his only saviour .

Well we split up Ben said to his dad

Oh when was you gonna tell me replied John .

Its been tricky dad shes moving out of the flat.

OK son but I'm sure suzi won't be untreated.

Thanks dad and Ben headed back to the table and in seconds he whisked suzi onto the dance floor and John could only watch as his son kissed suzi as they danced and John had to remind himself they had been casual and she could see who she wanted .

It was then a hot young girl moving about the bar gave John a leaflet for bond girls strip club John took the leaflet and looked at the 20 something girl was a nice smile.

You dancing tonight hun.

She smiled come along and find out the leaflet gets you in for 3 tonight only and she was gone moving about the tables.

A hour later and all his staff heading home Ben was going back with suzi and John jumped into a taxi and 5 mins later he was out side the bright lights that read welcome to bonds girls erotic dancing.

manchester

barton le clay/Harrow

Old John is a bit of a legend!

swansea

By *eyshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

morecambe

Gosport

Torbaydos

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

north east lincs

John entered and being checked out by the aggressive looking security staff he found a seat at the bar near the dancers stage and happily sat and perved at the girls as they strode down the stage doing there shows after they had finished they then worked the audience trying to encourage guys in to the back rooms for a private show John was first approached by Natalie a tiny breasted but sexy dark haired teenager and then Julie a curvy short haired blonde both asked John for a private show but John declined both as hed got in 4 free he didn't want to miss anything .

Then the announcer and welcome miss scarlet and through the tassled curtains came a tall red head top heavy girl in a sea through robe and sexy underwear with sexy heels as she strode past she saw John and gave him a nice smile...John was smitten.

peterborough

love your story telling

Torbaydos

Gosport

SPALDING

This is fantastic, just as it's always been. Well done op.

Scarlets performance outshone the other dancers and she was soon naked and the punters cheered as she sat back on a chair in front of them and opened her legs and gently stroked her throbbing clit to the cheering crowds soon after her dance ended she was requested for private dances one after the other.

John waited patiently but scarlet was busy suddenly a female voice intetupted his thoughts so we not seen you here before hunni ,John looked up to see the bar manager pulling up a stall next to his .

Oh hi yeah I needed to blow of some steam had a rough time since the lockdown he explained to his new companion .

She nodded in a slow and fortfull manner yep its been crap we nearly lost this place and some of the girls took jobs in care homes and McDonald's my name is zoe .

John smiled and introduced himself as zoe shift was ended she shared a few drinks with John and they agreed to head back to hers when she went to get her coat scarlet walked upto John private dance hunni she asked

Im sorry miss I gotta go know but your dance really made me smile he said ,scarlet smiled back im glad im scarlet she introduced herself John smiled as he shook her soft hand .

My taxi here here scarlet im sorry I gotta go its ok John im here every fri,sat and sun evening or at the Riverside club thurs night and fri and sat lunch time if u wanna see me .thanks said John I'll remember that and left he climbed into the back of the taxi next to zoe for the first time he saw her stocking tops from under her skirt .

So you was chatting with scarlet shes fucking hot she said smiling

John laughed yes she is .

Well you got me 4 tonight DRIVER 31a glenwood drive please .

And the taxi pulled away .

Brilliant

Gosport

peterborough

Well John certainly got the luck of the Irish when it comes to the ladies lol

Torbaydos

north east lincs

barton le clay/Harrow

[Removed by poster at 29/03/21 08:57:22]

More please more

Lancaster

A tribute to always horny100.

John and zoe scaled her outdoor stairs case to her attic flat and he could see her tight arse wiggling under her tight little dress ,once in doors he he held her close and looked into her large Hazel eyes as there lips locked in some serious passion suddenly she bit down on his lip making him wince she just smiled with a cunning look on her face he smiled back at her and in seconds he's thrown her face down on to the old sofa tye springs creaking as he did he pulled up her skirt and ripped her thong from throwing it across the lounge and slapped her hard across her arse cheek making her moan she responded harder cunt slap slap slap each on harder than the last mmmmm better she moaned as he looked at her red arse cheeks .

Then taking his cock in his hand he eased it into her wet pussy pushing it home she groaned as it entered her as he pounder her she pulled off her tight polo shirt letting her 38d tits bounce free it wasn't long and he climaxed deep into her letting it squirt out over the chair.

As he sat panting opposite her she crawled over and eased his cum soaked cock into her mouth at first the slow easy sucking was nice until he felt her teeth biting harder and harder oh oh oh was all he could say he reached forward and pinched her hard nipples and as she bit on his cock he pinched her nipples harder until he jetted a heavy load into her her face covered her black rimmed glasses and some going over her greying hair .

Mmmmmm naughty boy said zoe now fuck off I need sleep .

north east lincs

Gosport

Yeah me in the story, woohoo thanks mwah

swansea

Live that

peterborough

SPALDING

Torbaydos

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

A tribute to naughtysexualarasoul

Well suzi was now bens next conquest and John should of felt annoyed but he didn't and over the next few weeks we went to see several of scarlets shows at bondgirls and the Riverside.

He often sat and chatted with zoe who acted like nothing had happened one night he arrived on the night when there were no dancers and the bar was operating as a dingy back street bar her only customers tonight were John dave a hgv driver from out of the area and the old barfly Bob.

It was a quite night and save was tormenting zoe about the lack of customers save didn't need to torment her to get her attention he was tall well built blue eyes brown hair any girl would like him.

I tell you wot zoe he said if we can get 3 more customers will you dance 4 us .

Oh really brains said zoe and whose gonna serve .

Realising hed been outfoxed he shut up until a voice echoes from the side door I WILL it was blackbeard the barman ,rusty was the off duty barman who had a unhealthy fascination with pirates.

And so the the deal was struck with John and save heading out to find some punters leaving the barfly propping up the bar and zoe and rusty planning her one night only strip show.

John and dave returned within minuets with not 3 but 6 new punters a varied amount of local contractors and with the drink flowing they soon started to call for a dancer .

Rusty took a mike and made a intro as he started to play the theme music from pirates of the Caribbean gentleman please welcome the scourge of the oceans the devil of the Spanish main the whore of davy Jones locker THE BLACK WIDOW .

And threw the fake smoke stepped zoe dressed in some of rusty pirates clothes HAH HAH ME MATEYS SHE SHOUTED to her audience.

Hah hah they shouted back as she tossed her pirate hat into the crowd landing at johns feet he quickly put it on as she strode down the walk way with a beerglass the customers all put money into it quickly filling it up giving the glass to rusty she span to her audience OK YOU SCURVY SEA DOGS LET THE SHOW BEGIN.

north east lincs

peterborough

SPALDING

Can't wait for this, looking forward to see what you have in store for me

Gosport

Looks like I’m a private dancer, a dancer for money (sung in my best Tina Turner voice)

SPALDING

"Looks like I’m a private dancer, a dancer for money (sung in my best Tina Turner voice)"
I'm next in line to see what happens with myself. I'll happily pay to see you dance. Could I please have a private dance?

The cheering boomed through the half empty hall as she strode purposely down the walkway ripping open her waist coat and throwing it to her crowd she soon pulled her waste scarf and sent it the same way all that was left was her long white shirt and thigh high boots she hadnt been able to find trousers to fit her she pulled at her buttons as she walked to the post and slipped the shirt off one shoulder then the other as she slid up and down the strippers post before turning to her audience totally naked to her cheering friends after a little floor show she milked the lads for private shows John and dave were first to follow her into the back room.

The second strip show ended in her pushing daves fingers into her wet pussy mmmmm that feels good dave she moaned as John slowly walked near by she reached out and grabbed John cock taking it into her mouth and the same time dave slid into zoe wet pussy and slammed home his balls slapping her clit until with a grunt he filled her with hot cum he pulled away spilling his juices over her legs he was about to say to John your turn when rusty took his place pushing his cock in rusty looking at dave said look after the bar please I wanted to do this 4 a long time rusty pumped like a man worried he get caught and soon his hot cum joined daves but still it wasn't John s turn as two new punters joined the horny zoe now she sat astride a contractor while at the same time his mate entered her arse she squealed in delight at first one then the other cum they soon left as another visitor enter sorry hun she stopped him its johns turn if you don't mind swapping and in seconds she had the teenage contractors suck deep in her mouth John took his hard cock and entered into her cummy pussy it squealched as he entered into her warm creamy cunt mmmm John how does it feel she teased he smiled its actually kinda nice as he picked up speed and soon he cum was leaking out onto the floor.

John returned to his drink as zoe found another outfit a biker leathers and her second dance started John whispered how's she doing rusty who smiled like a pro she got over 2 grand John nodded as more and more men piled in John decided to leave .

Gosport

"Looks like I’m a private dancer, a dancer for money (sung in my best Tina Turner voice) I'm next in line to see what happens with myself. I'll happily pay to see you dance. Could I please have a private dance?"

Anytime hunni,

SPALDING

"Looks like I’m a private dancer, a dancer for money (sung in my best Tina Turner voice) I'm next in line to see what happens with myself. I'll happily pay to see you dance. Could I please have a private dance?

Anytime hunni, "

I'll hold you to that, shame I can't message you to arrange it as I'm outside your age range x

Lancaster

Torbaydos

peterborough

barton le clay/Harrow

north east lincs

The next few weeks John love life became complicated he was dating the exotic dancer from Ireland miss scarlet bonney whose real name was Katie Kirkpatrick ,hed had several sex meets with his shop worker suzi who was also involved with his son and his sons ex gf dani potter asked go see John privately John had a bad feeling about this as she once offered her body to him but he was drawn in and agreed to the meeting at the grand Hotel on the edge of town .

swansea

Fingers crossed

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

SPALDING

Ooo....Where's this going to end up

Check out bakers two dozen 2