FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Submissive journey

Submissive journey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Submissive journey

What’s your sexual journey been like ? Are you still on it ?

Mine has been some what a roller coaster of discovery .

From my bisexual awakening , which wasn’t a great experience but left me wanting to experience better and more . To realising that naturally I’m submissive and that in that life style I’m most content and happy. This leads to a whole new path! What does lie a head for my submissive nature ? I decided that I would not feel whole until I found it .

The journey began , I researched and it lead to bdsm , master / sir ….

Finally and most recently Daddy ! Something I hadn’t considered being what I wanted … OMG it was like a new awakening.

My confidence was at its lowest , lock down leaving me unsure of who I was anymore . Then I decided to have another look at fab see what if anything could change my mood . Mmmmm ohh dear the usual rubbish was there , then when I was about to delete .. a message sparked my interest , the profile even more . Some elements maybe not my usual but I couldn’t not reply to him . The way his questions were asked how his tone was .

Was he who i had been looking for .

Going back to BDSM , on my discovery I had met with a master who had introduced elements but a lack in full trust stopped us going further in our discovery .

I knew then I needed and wanted all elements of my dominant to include , the strict type but also the soft sensual caring , someone who would give that after care which had been lacking . Was my new encounter the one . I started to fantasies about how it would be with him …. Daddy as I was to call him .

Our first meeting after what felt like months of complying to his every instruction . I new I wanted to belong to be owned and have the security of being his . Finally the day came , arriving at his from door , ringing the bell … the door opened his offered his hand which I took and walked in . Was this the start of something I had been searching for. Welcoming me in calling me Princess made me giddy like a school girl , not to mention my panties wet . Following him into his home , stood in front of him . Accepting his dominance already , I took a deep breath and started to remove my clothes , folding them and handing them over to him . “ please accept this as a sign of my submission to you Daddy “ …

I kneel before him lower my head and lift my wrists , “ good girl “ he takes a length of rope and restrains me . Asking if it feels comfortable. I nod … helping me to my feet he places a black collar around my neck to which a chain is attached . He kisses me , and tells me how beautiful I look , and do I trust him , should he continue . I smile at him “ please continue Daddy , I do trust you and want you to make me yours”

Taking the chain he leads me over to the sofa , he sits “ Princess I would like you to get over daddy’s knee “ placing myself over , my restrained hands on one side my boobs hanging over his lap my ass at the other side . He strokes my back over my bottom , down my thighs . I’m waiting I know what’s coming , he slips a finger between my legs . “ your very wet princess “ then it started . A firm spank to my left cheek , I wince . A firm spank to my right cheek , I wince . “ he tells me to count to 10 with each number there is a firm spank to my bottom , “ good girl “. Do you want more ? “ I would like more if DAddy would like me to have more “

He stands me up , leads me through to the kitchen , I notice things on the table , he bends me over to I’m lying onto the table . Spreading my legs he restrains my ankles to the legs of the table . “ now princess I want you to count to ten again , this time I’m not using my hands .

He took of his belt , he with every slap I counted ! Stopping to run his fingers over my pussy “ this wet little pussy belongs to me princess , are you ready for DAddy to take care of it . “ yes Daddy “

Gently fingering me , rubbing on my clit … making me moan and groan with pleasure . He undid my ankles , stood me up grabbed my breasts and squeezed them hard , his arm then round my waist his other hand sliding between my legs … rubbing my clit , sliding his finger then into my mouth . “ good girl , you really are my sexy little play thing aren’t you princess “

“ yes Daddy “

Turning me round he lifted me up to sit on the table , laying me back taking my arms over my head he tied them to a table leg , placing my feet onto the table … spreading me open wide , and wrapping the ankle restraints round he attached them to rope and the leg of the table . Taking his camera out he took pictures , he ran his his hand over my pussy … on my thighs …. He asked me for a number between 1-10 ,I said 5 thinking half way was ok , also I had no idea why …. I soon found out , firstly he lent forward kissing my thighs , over my Pussy lips . They were careful and gentle kisses , he stood up walked round the table , stroking my body and twisting my nipples making me squirm on the table .

“ what do you want princess …. Tell DAddy what his girl wants “

I smiled at him , almost felt nervous excited asking him , but I’d been watching the bulge in his trousers grow .

“ please Daddy I would love very much to have your cock”

“ do you think you deserve it yet “

“ that’s for you to decide Daddy “

He walked abs stood between my legs , slowly unzipped his jeans . He had no boxers on , his beautiful cock spring out , he gently wanked and rubbed it , then zipped it away . He could see the disappointment in my eyes ! “ princess will have to work harder to have her toy to play with and reward! “

Without warning he spanked my pussy , 5 times …. He started with one finger fucking me .. then 2 …. Then 3 ..stretching my tight hole !

My juices were running out of me I was so wet , so turned on and totally blissfully happy .

“ thank you Daddy for making feel so good , I hope I am making you happy “

“ Ohhh princess we are certainly on the right track “

For what seemed to be hours he fingered me , then he opened the fridge and brought out a very fat cucumber . “ open your mouth “ he slid it into my mouth until I gagged ! “good girl “

Slowly he slid it into my pussy stretching me open and fucking me … “ tell me you want it princess “

“ please fuck me with it Daddy “

He fucked me hard then pulled it out and slapped my pussy

Then inserted it again 5 times …

After which he kissed my thighs and pussy lapping up my juices .

He released my ankles and lowered my legs , released my arms , sat me up ! Kissed me deep and hard , “ your such a good girl , we are going to have lots of fun , I’m going to look after you princess “

He took hold of my lead and walked through to his bedroom … in the corner was large round bean bag , he leg me over to it . Sat me down on it , put my ankles and wrists together on each side and clipped them together .

“ are you comfortable?”

I lay my legs apart , collar on he took my leash of laid it over the chair next to me ..

he knelt down “ I’m going out to collect something for you . I will be 30min and I will return. Be a good girl , stay quiet “

He put a ball gag into my mouth and secured it . Then he left

I heard the door lock and then silence . I did feel a slight panic , what had I done … what if he didn’t come back what if he’s just left and someone else returns ! . Putting the thoughts out of my head deciding he was different he wouldn’t do that ! The time ticked on , saliva dribbling down my chin onto my boobs … and my pussy feeling wet … I did relax just waiting ! It seemed like forever .. the door went ! OMG I hope it’s him ! . The bedroom door opens and he stood there … My face must have looked so relieved he laughed and said “ princess you said you trusted me , yet your face says you may have doubted , don’t ever doubt my intentions . They are always with your needs first , remember your on your way to fully becoming mine . I’m not going to abuse that not for a second .”

He came over and released me , stood me up took out the ball gag .. kissed me and said now you have earned something . Get on your knees he said

“ yes daddy “

“ open my zip , take me cock out “

“ yes Daddy “

As asked I took his cock out .. it looked amazing I looked up at him , “ thank you for letting me look at your cock”

He ran his fingers through my hair , “ kiss it princess all over “

“ with pleasure Daddy “

He clipped my lead back on as I gently kissed his cock , he stepping out his jeans , he stepped back , “ follow me , crawl …. “ he took me out of the room and into a second room . I sat at his side on my knees as he showed me a bench .. the bench had straps at four corners , “ I want you to lean over the bench with your head at the top end , your boobs must hang over the end . Do you understand “

“ yes Daddy “

Once in position my ankles and wrists were secured . He ran his hands over my body. As he stood at my head he put my hair into a pony tail . Which he grabbed and lifted my head up … “ open your mouth and stick out your tongue, look at me . “

I looked up eagerly opening my mouth wide and my tongue stick out . He lifted his now hard cock rubbed the tip on my tongue … slowly sliding it in , he was gently teasing my mouth , “ I’m going to use this hole today princess “

“ yes Daddy “

Before I could think he pushed his full length Down my throat, in and out not surprisingly 5 times . Lifting his cock he told me to fill my mouth with his balls … then his cock was back in thrusting himself in and out grabbing my nipples and pulling on them as he face fucked me … stoping for short spells so I can catch my breath … then gagging .. pushing in the full length , “ count to 5 princess “

Each time more spit dripping down over his cock .

he knelt in front of me , wiped my face , “ good girl , you are sucking my cock so well . Do you love daddies cock”

“ I do love your cock daddy “

He moved round to my pussy and slapped my bottom again spanking it so hard … “ mmmm I have something for you princess , he showed me a box with a love egg in “ I’m going to instert this and then I want you to suck my cock till I come all over your pretty face ! I do not want you to cum ! Do you understand ?

“ yes daddy “

“ daddy what happens if I do cum”

“ princess I said do not cum , there will be consequences “

… he laid his belt over my back !

Pushing the love egg deep in switching it on !!! It felt strange at first , he then took my mind of it by fucking my mouth !! He undid one hand so I could cup his balls and also stroke his cock ! Listening to his commands sucking the end wanking him . All the time trying hard to focus so if I felt like I was going to cum , I tell him ! He would switch it if for a second then start again .. not too long after , I felt his cock really stiffen he grabbed my head and face fucked me hard …, took his cock out and turned up the love egg …. “ daddy please nay I cum , please I’m going to I can’t stop it this time it’s to much “

“ cum princess cum withDaddy “ just then he sprayed a huge lot of white sticky cum over my Face, into my mouth ! As my body went into spasm! The amazing feeling of orgasm through my body . I cleaned the cum from his cock .. he stroked my back down to my bottom over my pussy , removing the toy .

He kissed my bum cheeks , telling me what an amazing princess I was and that today was the start of an amazing journey if it’s what I want !

He left the room , I heard the shower turn on . He returned in a bath robe . Undid all my restraints , and slowly helped me up it was then I felt my body , legs weak and shacking mentally I felt drained ! … he let me through to bathroom , “ shower time princess , “

“ can I please pee first Daddy “

“ I want you get into the shower” , it was a wet room style so I stood away from the running water .

“ if you need to pee I want to watch do it here “

I squatted down , he knelt down , stroking his cock …. “ pee for daddy “

I looked at him as I peed , he smiled watching me . “ good girl , now take my cock I your hand , lean back onto your feet point my cock at your pussy . “

Leaning back doing as he asked , he started to pee on me .. over my pussy . “ good girl , every time you visit I will mark my dominance over you this way , your my princess , my little play thing “

“ yes daddy , thank you for accepting me , I will not let you down . “

We showered together , he bathed me , dried me , then held me in bed till I fell asleep !

That is how I submitted , that is why I love being submissive !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story. Envious of your experience

By *ing_of_the_swingers400Man  over a year ago

edinbugh

That is superb! Really hit the spot

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Amazing Do love DDLG