FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flatmate pt5

Flatmate pt5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Happy sluts get facials. Paint my lips with cock juice..."

He guided me back down the beach and I stumbled along blindly until he stopped. I felt the breeze of electric fans blowing over my skin. He placed my hand on something smooth and leathery. A stool maybe. We must have walked down to the beach cafe and we were about to sit down at one of the little tables. He made sure I was straight on the stool, and then I guessed he took his own seat. He held my hand across the table, reassuring me that he was still there.

It felt so strange to just sit there like a zombie, unable to communicate. I could speak, sure but i couldn't hear anything, so what was the point? If nothing else, I was gaining a newfound respect for the disabled. Without Mike i'd be completely unable to function right now.

"I love to obey. Treat me like a pleasure toy. Being fucked builds character..."

I wondered what he would tell the waiter, when I refused to speak or remove my headphones. What would the waiter think of the drying sperm stuck to my chin, crusted on my glasses, staining my bikini top? My warm cunt quivered at the thought. It would be obvious i'd just taken a facial. He (or she) would know I was a slut. Would he (or she) want to use me, too?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *un biguyMan  over a year ago

belfast

Can’t wait to see how this progresses

By *aveC737Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Amazing

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

"Warm snatch is a wonderful place for my tongue. Salty yummy jizz makes an excellent treat for my whore holes..." The voice said. Fuck, this woman could go on. The constant bombardment of filth, the only thing I could hear, made it impossible to think about anything else. Not that I needed to, of course. Only real people need to think. I was just three warm holes for cocks.

Had I actually thought that?

"I love being a mindless cocktoy. Saying no is for losers I am an obedient cum dumpster..."

I felt the table shake slightly and a moment later Mike pressed a cold drink into my hand. I fumbled with finding the straw and began to suck. Something in my mind compared the size of the straw to a penis. I sat there, stupidly, as he fed me french fries. I could just imagine people around them laughing at me. The brainless slut with sperm on her face getting hand-fed. The image, strangely, made my pussy spasm.

Soon, there were no more fries, and I felt Mark guide me from the table. I looped my arm in his again, and after some more walking, he placed my hand on the hot door frame of the car. I carefully took my seat, felt Mike take his, and the car rumbled beneath me. A few minutes later, the cool of the AC began to blow over my hot skin. I sat back in the seat while Mike, again, teased my slit.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Amazing story xxx

north east lincs

Great story

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

belfast

Wow

Telford

By *sletwoCouple  over a year ago

Yarmouth isle of Wight

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Now that's a sight to see

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Awesome!! Loving the continuation ..

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

"I do not have a vagina. I have a cockpocket. I do not have breasts. I have fuck handles. I do not have a vagina. I have a fuck tunnel. I do not have breasts. I have slut melons...I do not have a vagina. I have a cunt...I do not have breasts. I have cock pillows..."

I let the perverted slut talk to me as my fuck tunnel was finger-fucked. I never imagined there were so many vulgar names for my body parts. While my cockpocket squeezed Mike's fingers, I quietly repeated the words aloud, just to be able to say something. The lack of communication, the deprivation, was starting to get to me.

Just after my third, or perhaps fourth orgasm in the car I felt the familiar bump of the car rolling over the lip of the driveway. A moment later, Mike shut the engine off, and helped me out of the car. He walked me into the house and up the stairs, where I felt him sitting me on the bed. Suddenly, the voice stopped. After hours of hearing nothing but that sultry, slutty voice in my head, it was almost as bad as losing my sight had been. I felt lost.

Then, he took the earphones off and I was bombarded by the ambient sounds of the quiet house. It was jarring, just hearing the sound of the air moving through the house, the creak of the trees outside, buzzing of the summer insects. I felt him touch the glasses.

"I've shut off the lights, but just go easy," Mike said.

His voice, deep, rumbling, was such a stark contrast to the slinky moans and giggly bimbo tone that i'd become used to hearing. He slid the glasses off, and I carefully squinted one eye open. I was glad I was sitting down. Even the dim light through the dark curtains of my room was enough to be almost painful. I blinked back tears as my eyes complained about the intrusion into my darkness. It was several minutes before I could fully open them for more than a blink. He held my hand, stroking my bare leg with his other, while I slowly regained my senses.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes," i replied, and my voice sounded strange to my own ears, "I think so. That was. I don't even know. Terrifying? Exciting? Both?"

"You did great." He said, and kissed my lips softly.

He pulled my hips to the edge of the bed and slid my bikini strap to the side, slipping his tongue into my moist folds. I inhaled as Mike sucked lovingly at my slut hole. His fingers nimbly undid the ties on the sides of the bikini bottoms, and they fell away, giving him better access. I lay back and twined my fingers into my hair.

Telford

By *yummyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cudworth

Amazing x

Near MK

Definitely more please

Telford

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Hitchin

belfast

I think Layla deserves Mike to make tender love to her. Heighten her senses more

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ny1 4funMan  over a year ago

near you

By *ire ballMan  over a year ago

nottingham

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Does she want to know how where who

"Fuck.suck my cunt," I breathed, "tongue fuck my horny pussy. I love being a good fuckpuppet for you."

I could feel the smile on his lips as he ate my sopping cunt, listening to me repeat the demeaning filth that had wormed its way into my brain for hours. His tongue flicked at my clit and I thought about how much I loved being a sextoy. I didn't need to think about what would happen I had to go back home. I just needed to keep my mouth warm and wet so that men could fuck it more easily. My cum catcher squirted fuck honey onto his face and I felt so good. Like my life finally had direction.

Mike came up and kissed me, letting me taste the sweetness of my honey on his tongue. I felt like I should try it for myself, some time. Good little lesbos love getting fuck honey from the source, after all. Mike lay down beside me, while my breathing slowed. I was so sleepy. As my eyelids fluttered, I saw the headphones, discarded on the bed. That sultry, seductive voice seemed so pleasant. I picked up the headphones.

"Mike. "How do they work?"

He retrieved his phone from the floor and tapped away for a few seconds. That made sense. They must be connected to a playlist of some kind by Bluetooth. I put the headphones on, and I could hear the voice talking to me. I felt relaxed, and lay back, closed my eyes, and napped.

"I am not a fucktoy. I am a cuntfuck...My cunt is not my own. It belongs to whoever is using it. Violation is victory...I am a subservient cock socket...Without cock in my three wet holes I feel empty..."

Telford

north east lincs

blackpool

Near MK

Telford

Gloucester

Reigate

After a nice shower, I came downstairs to find Mark on the couch in the living room. I'd put on one of the outfits we'd picked up at the sex shop. The red satin panties hugged my ass cheeks, while a matching satin and lace top lifted my perky tits. I cuddled next to Mike and his arm drew me in.

"I had a lot of fun today," I said.

"Me, too. I hope you know that I'll always take care of you."

"I do and I can tell you, now, that I will never hesitate to help a blind person on the street."

We laughed together.

"It felt good, didn't it? Giving up any control?" He asked

"It was scary, but yes, I liked it."

He pulled his half-hard cock from his shorts, and guided my mouth to it. I opened and let him fill me like the obedient sucksla*e I was. He simply sat back with half of his penis in my mouth. Rocking his hips, he gently fucked his meat in and out. I of course suckled on it lovingly.

"You love having cock in your mouth, don't you?"

"Mmm Hmm..."

Mike turned on the TV, and my eyes flicked to it habitully. I gasped, causing Mike's hardening cock to slide deeper into my mouth. He held my head and gently pumped his shaft in, out, using it to jerk himself off. On the screen, I saw myself laying on a beach towel, legs spread. The camera angle changed as Mark set it down to the side, and I watched as he nibbled and sucked at my cunt. Moments later, his face disappeared from the screen.

"Hey," he called to someone and he panned the camera over to three guys in swim trunks, all of whom began walking his way.

"Sup?" One of them asked.

"This chick is a total cocksucker," he said, "and we came out here to find some strange for her. You guys down for a little fun? The catch is I have to film it for her, but I won't get your faces."

"Fuck yeah," they quickly agreed.

"What's up with the headphones?" Asked one.

"Kinky slut likes it anonymous. The glasses are blacked out, too. She can't even see you." Mike answered.

"Fuck that's hot."

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Dublin

By *adyP123Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

This is hot

Nice!

Northampton

Hitchin

I watched as Mike helped me to my knees and my moth opened, ready for use. It was so surreal to watch it now. As it had happened, it was like i was detached from the whole scene. I'd been blind, deaf, just a warm hole for these three strangers to deposit their seed in. My pussy was wet thinking about it.

"You let three strange men fuck your wet mouth, didn't you?" He asked.

"Mmm Hmm,"

"Your mouth is a pleasure hole for cocks, isn't it?"

He slid his slimy prick out of my mouth.

"My mouth is a pleasure hole for cocks." I agreed.

I watched the men, one by one, fill my mouth with their spunk. The sultry voice in my mind told me that my tongue was for licking cock and tasting semen. I was only useful when there was fuck meat in my holes. I trembled as he massaged my meat wallet through the satin panties. On the video, Mike was explaining to a handsome hispanic waiter that they were university students doing a study on disabilities, and that Sasha was currently blind and deaf, he was acting as my support. Smart. I hadn't thought about that. But I didn't have to think. I just had to suck and swallow.

"What are you doing right now, Layla?"

Spit poured from my mouth and down his shaft as I lifted up and replied, "Suck yiur cock."

I began sucking again.

"That seems very nast. Why would you do that?."

*Slurp* "Because my you have a cock, and my mouth is only useful when it's full of cock," I said dreamily, licking his head, "it's only bad if you fuck my pussy and cum inside it."

"You wwant me to fuck your pussy and cum in, don't you?"

"Mmm Hmm..."

"ITis very wrong and nasty,"

"So wrong...So nasty" *suck...suck*

"You don't care that it's nasty, do you?"

"Mmm Mmm."

"You like that it's nasty."

"Mmm hmm."

"What kind of girl wants her friend to cum in her pussy, Layla"

"Gum Thlut," I said round his cock.

"MY price is in your mouth. I can't hear you."

*slurp* "A dumb slut," I said again, wiggling hmy cunt against his probing fingers. She putmy plis back on his dick.

Near MK

Telford

north east lincs

Telford

By *eteeMan  over a year ago

limerick tipp border

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

This is still so freakin hot!!!

blackpool

Dublin

Hitchin

"Dumb sluts like to be nasty don't they?"

"Mmm Hmm."

"Dumb sluts love to feel spunk in their horny cunts, even when it's a strangers, don't they?"

"Mmmm Hmmm!"

I began sucking faster, cupping his balls.

"Should dumb sluts be fucked hard, Layla?"

"Mmm hmm!"

"Is it wrong to fuck and cut in a dumb slut?"

"Mmm mmm."

He slipped his finger into my cunt.

"Those strange men probably wanted to fuck you after you sucked their cocks."

"Mmmm hmmm."

"If they did fuck you, it would be ok, wouldn't it?"

*slurp* "uuuh...yes!" *slurp*

"Why would that be ok?"

*slurp* "Because...I...I'm a dumb s, slut!" I said, and came on his probing finger.

Mike pushed his dick back into mouth.

"And it's ok to fuck dumb sluts, because dumb sluts are for taking cock, aren't they?"

"Mmmmm Hmmm!"

He held my head in place and began to slide his twitching prick into the back of my throat. I started to cho*e. I spat around his meat as he pushed it in further, and warm spit flowed out of my stretched mouth. My lips touched his pelvis, and with one hand he held my head there, making small thrusts with his hips, fucking my throat, his free hand frigging my spread cunt. I could hardly breath in this awkward position, and her body bucked against the invading prick in my throat.

Mike pulled my head up suddenly, and I sucked in air, my face red and slimy, covered in my own drool. Before I knew what was happening, Mark had pushed me on to my back and spread my legs. He pushed my panties to the side and rubbed his throbbing fuck stick between my dripping pussy slit.

"Do it! Fuck me," i said, chest heaving.

Worcester

This is still so friggin horny xxxxx

Dublin

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Near MK

limerick tipp border

Shes gonna get gangbanged

Telford

Telford

Hitchin

Mike stroked his cock with the copious saliva coating it and came all over my waiting cunt. I orgasmed again as he coated my pussy lips and satin panties. Another shot splattered my belly. I groaned and wrapped my fingers around it, stroking it for him. I sat up and put it back into my mouth, sucking every drop I could as Mike trembled with pleasure.

He gathered me up in his arms and we made out, his hands wandering over my body. The semen on my belly squished between us, and I could feel h

His half-erect cock brushing my cum-covered pussy mound. God, I was completely lost in my perverted desires. Ever since the first time he had pinned me and made me repeat those filthy words,I hadn't stopped thinking about the next touch, the next orgasm, the next depraved act i'd commit. I craved it.

Mike showered with me again, and then took me to my room. He began going through my closet, until he found a very normal, yet sexy red dress. It was the kind of thing I wore out if my parents were taking me somewhere nice for dinner. I knew this, of course. He'd seen it a few times.

"I like how your ass and legs look in this," he said, and handed it to me, "We're going out for a bit," he explained, and started for the door to get ready. He paused, "Oh, and no panties." He winked.

I shivered in delight. It hadn't even crossed my mind to wear panties, actually. Only uptight, prissy bitches with shriveled cunts wore panties, the voice had told her.

Some time later, I rested on the couch, idly stroking my bare cunt as i watched Mark fuck my mouth on the big screen TV. He was right. The video was super hot. I watched the way his bulbous cockhead pushed my lips open, and how that long, thick shaft stretched my little mouth around it. It was like her mouth was the perfect size to create a tight, sucking seal around his big penis.

"My mouth is made for cock..." I remembered.

Telford

Wow

Telford

Near MK

Cudworth

Just perfect these stories are

Worcester

Dublin

Hitchin

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Such a lovely slut!

north east lincs

swansea

Love it

Reigate

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

This was the fourth time i'd watched the video while I waited for Mike, but it was still just as good. The dumb slut on the TV deserved to get her face fuckedhard. Look at the way she was dressed, in that tiny tube top, skirt barely covering my semen trap. I was begging for it. I was an obedient sucksl*ve, though, taking every inch of that long dick into my throat, never asking for a breath or a moment to rest. I was a compliant bitch. Layla was a compliant bitch. I forced down the little tremor in my cunt that rose at the thought.

Mike entered the room and grinned at me, taking a seat on the couch.

"This is my favorite part," he said, as the slut on the TV was bent over the cold table top. I visibly shook in the throes of orgasm as semen gushed across my spread pussy. "You look so beautiful when you cum," he told me and i blushed.

"Where are we going?" I asked, pulling my gaze from the TV, though I could still hear the sounds of myself begging to be fucked.

Mike took my hand and guided me around the couch. He stopped me and motioned for me to wait. He vanished around the corner, and i heard the hall closet open. When he came back, he was holding a rose as red as my dress, and a tiny box.

"Tonight, you are my beautiful date," he said, and handed me the rose, "and this," he opened the box, "is only a tiny pretty thing, for you, my tiny pretty thing."

He turned the box around, and I saw a gold necklace with a little "S" charm. S for slut I assumed.

"It's so pretty," i said, smiling, and clasping her hands around the rose.

He took the necklace from the box and put it around my neck, where it nestled between my young tits. I kissed him on the lips, and felt his arm encircle my waist.

"I love you" he said.

I beamed, and then came the final gift. Mike produced the headphones from behind his back.

"Just for the car ride," he said.

I felt my cunt moisten further at the thought of that seductive voice. eagerly took the headphones and put them on. Mike tapped his phone and walked me to the door.

"It's ok to cum in dumb sluts...I'm a dumb slut...My mouth is a wet hole for your cock...It's ok to cum in me if I say no...I am a suckhole made for sperm..."

I stumbled a bit as the voice went on, Mike leading me to the car. There was something different about it this time. It wasn't the same breathy, sensual bimbo saying these things in my ears. The voice was... Well it was my own voice. I looked at Mark, and he saw the realization in my eyes, but he only smiled. I saw that evil twinkle in his eyes that i'd seen the first night. That evil made my cunt feel very warm.

"I am an eager fuck machine...My cunt is always wet and available...One cock in my cunt doesn't mean it can't take another...Vomiting sperm makes room in my tummy for more..."

The voice, my voice, was still filling my head with good thoughts as Mike parked the car at my favorite restaurant. I stopped talking to myself in the headphones, and Mike removed them. I leaned over and kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear, "My cunt is always wet and available. It's ok to fuck me. I won't say no."

He grinned and held my hand.

"You're the best little slut a guy could ever ask for."

He got out and opened my door for me, then escorted me inside. When we entered the restaurant, i was taken aback when I saw Amy, the girl from the sex shop, standing inside the door. The girl's face lit up with desire when she saw us. Mike led us over to her.

"Hey there, cuties," Amy greeted them.

"Amy," Mike said and pulled her in for a hug. His hand gently squeezed her ass through her skirt, and i felt a stab of jealousy and arousal. Amy turned to me and embraced me too,giving me an open mouthed kiss, which drew stares from other nearby staff and patrons.

"Oh, yum!" Amy exclaimed, "I can't wait to have some fun with you, girl! Look at you, all legs and ass." She winked.

"Thank you," I answered, "You look fu...very nice." her face reddened. She'd almost said that Amy looked fuckable. She could see that the girl had noticed the slip, and was not offended in the least.

By *ylonLexiTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Wow this is super hot xx

Cudworth

Keep going x

swansea

Superb

Telford

Hot

RUGBY

Bet you both looked fuckable

Dublin

"You didn't tell your little slut that I was the third wheel tonight, did you?" Amy asked Mike.

"No. Layla likes little surprises, right?"

"Pleasant ones."

"Oh, honey, I promise I will be more than pleasant! I will be downright pleasurable." Amy said.

A staff member showed us to our seats, took our drink orders, and bustled away.

"Thank you so much for inviting me. I was really excited to hear from you!" Amy said.

"There was something about you," Mike said, "the other day and I just knew you would be the perfect fit."

"Oh, I will be. And if it don't fit, you can make it fit, I always say," she winked at me.

In the back of my mind, i heard my own voice telling me, "There is no such thing as too big...My cunt was made to stretch...A little pain is a lot of pleasure..."

"And if you're worried," Amy whispered, "that he owns you, don't be."

"Amy lives with four guyz," Mike said.

The girl nodded, "talk about a lot of work for one girl. They just call me airtight Amy, if you know what I mean," she said and giggled.

I flushed and gently rubbed my cunt through my dress. My voice told me "Having all my holes filled at once is multitasking...There's always room for one more cock..."

The server showed up to take our order and they spent the next hour chatting. I decided I liked Amy's silly attitude. She was unashamedly filthy, and a complete slut but she was proud of it. Mike paid the bill, and led the two if us to the car. Amy took the back seat and chatted away happily with the both of them as Mike drove. A short while later, we pulled into the movie theater.

Worcester

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

Wow

Very fucking hot

By *harlie1069Couple  over a year ago

Near Durham

Telford

Near MK

limerick tipp border

Hitchin

north east lincs

Gloucester

Totally arousing.

"Dinner and a movie? Mike, how traditional you are." Amy said.

"Tradition has its charms for first dates, right? Were you expecting a party and the swingers club?"

"I wouldn't have said no," Amy answered, "But traditional doesn't mean boring."

"Anything but," Mike said, and got out. He opened the doors for us ladies, and we each took one of his arms. He bought us tickets for a movie. I hadn't heard of the movie before. We took seats at the back of the cinema, in a secluded corner, and I had flashes back to early high school dating. Amy ate it up.

"I feel so young and sneaky. I hope my mom doesn't find out." she whispered, sitting on one side of Mike, while I took the other.

I found the movie somewhat interesting and became more engaged as the woman's relationship with her boss became more erotic. At first, he would just make subtle remarks on her wardrobe, her performance at the office. Soon, she was dressing a little more sexy for him, making small mistakes just so that he'd call her into his office. The little mistakes began to lead to disciplinary action. Spankings, removal of her panties, small humiliations that made the slutty secretary's fuck hole wet all the time for her boss' cock.

Soon, he was dictating the way she dressed, teasing her body, putting things in her cunt and calling them her "panties for the day". My own cunt grew very wet and excited at the treatment. My hand began to rub Mark's bulge through his pants. He unzipped and pulled his hard cock out, put his hand on my head and pushed me down. I quietly suckled on his cock.

I could hear Amy and Mark making out a moment later, tongues gently toying with one another, as I sucked him. I felt that little arousing stab of Jealousy again, but it wasn't my place to be mad, was it? I was Mike's obedient sucksla*e. I was a knob polisher. A meat shaft milker.

"She's such a good girl," i heard Amy say." Mike agreed.

They kissed and whispered to one another as I took care of Mike's hardon. I tried to listen, but it was difficult to catch it all.

"...eat your pussy so good..."

"...when you fuck me with that big dick..."

"...in your ass..."

"...use your slutty little bitches mouth..."

Mike pulled my warm mouth from his prick and kissed me, too. My tummy fluttered. Mike tucked his wet dick away. I wasn't sure how the movie ended. I was distracted by the heat in my cunt now, and I just wanted to get home and let Mark put his hard cock back in my mouth. Or, maybe tonight he would fuck my pussy. I almost orgasmed at the mere thought of it. Why didn't he just fuck my stupid cock hole?

I drifted out of the theater, while Amy prattled on about the movie, and how hot it was. We made it to the car, where Mike stroked my wet cunt the whole drive home. Amy toyed with my fuck handles from behind her seat, sitting up to whisper filthy things into my ears as they played with her, as though she were a toy.

RUGBY

You are going to be the toy sucking and licking

"I fuckin' love these beautiful tits, Layla," Amy said, "Can you feel how hard and excited your nipples are? You're one horny little slut, aren't you, baby? Horny little sluts like you always have hard little nipples on their tits," she tugged on my nipples, making me moan out loud, "Fuck, I love the sound of a hot little fucktoy moaning in pleasure. I'm going to bury my tongue so far in your little cunt tonight. I'll bet your pussy tastes so sweet. Your boyfriend says it does. Did you let your boyfriend eat your pretty cunt, Layla?"

"Uh huh!"

"Fuck, that's dirty. I let all my house mates eat my cunt, too. Sometimes, the four of them take turns sucking my cunt, and fucking my slut mouth."

I squirmed and came on Mike's fingers.

"Oh yeah, that was so good, baby. You like thinking about four guys fucking my mouth, don't you?"

"Yes..."

"You'd probably like to help, wouldn't you? You'd help me suck off all those dicks, swallow all that hot jizz?"

"Fuck, yes!

"You're a hot little cumslut, aren't you, Layla? Letting all those hard dicks pump their cream into your tummy."

"I love to swallow cum."

"You made your boyfriend really hard when you sucked off those strange men at the beach. He loves that he has a horny little slut that loves sucking cocks. You love making his cock hard, don't you?"

"Ahhh! Yes!"

Amy licked at my ear, pinching my tits.

"He is turning you into a brainless fuckpuppet, isn't he?"

"Yes! Yes he is and I love it. Every funking second of it"

"That's so fucking hot! You only think about fucking now, don't you?"

"All I think about is fucking," I repeated.

"Does it make your cunt wet when you think about him making you into a sex toy?"

"My cunt is always wet and available. It's ok to do as you please to me. I won't say no! I wanna be an obedient fuckdoll!"

"Fuck! That's the hottest shit I've ever heard. You're gonna lez off with me tonight, aren't you?"

"I'm a good little lesbo cockslut!" She moaned, as Mike fingered my snatch.

"His dick will be so hard watching you lick my cunt."

"I'll be your little slitlicking lezzie, Amy. You can use my tongue to get your pussy off." I said.

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

north east lincs

blackpool

Reigate

Such a great story

RUGBY

Getting better each time

Dublin

swansea

Yummy

Telford

Very hot

Need Layla airtight

Just when I thought I might explode from the stimulation, Mike pulled the car into the driveway. The three of us made our way into the house, where Mike poured them all glasses. Surreptitiously, he poured a pinch of an aphrodisiac powder from the sex shop into my glass. Amy was already in a hot, sloppy makeout session with his other half, hands all over my body. I tried to keep up, but it was so new. I'd never been a dirty little lesbo cuntsucker before.

Taking the wine upstairs, Mike led the way to his bedroom. Amy followed me closely, hands reaching under my dress teasingly. I sipped at my wine as he walked. In the bedroom, Mike turned on some seductive playlist and watched Amy tilt her wine glass into my mouth. I guzzled it quickly. Amy did the same with hers, and Mark took the glasses, refilling them.

When he turned back, Amy and i were at it again, tongue kissing, Amy aggressively mole*ting my body. She slid my dress over ny head, leaving me completely nude. Amy ate my body up with her eyes, stripping off her own shirt and chucking it to the side. Mike set the wine glasses on a nearby bedside table, and shed his clothes. He joined us.

Amy tilted my face towards Mark and watched our lips lock. She cupped and fondled my tits, kissing my neck. My whole body felt warm and electric. I couldn't ever recall being so turned on, and that was saying something given how keyed up i'd been the last few days. I could feel a little trickle of fuck lube sliding down my leg, my pussy was so wet. Amy's hands caressing my body, Mike's on my ass, the slippery sensation of his tongue in my mouth, were all heightened to a level that was making me feel like an animal.

"That's so nasty," Amy whispered in my ear, "The way you tongue fuck his mouth. He loves it. You were made for sex, baby."

I moaned in agreement. I was made for fucking. My willing holes were designed for pleasure. My voice had told me, so it must be true. Amy pushed me gently, to my knees, where she I confronted with Mikes throbbing erection. I looked up at him and opened my mouth, then felt the hot shaft slide inside. I shook with a little orgasm at the intrusion. My mouth was a warm hole for him to fuck. I could hear Amy and Mike sloppily tongue kissing, as Mike's firm hand held my head and he began rhythmically pumping his meat into my mouth.

"Lay on the bed," Amy told Mike, "and bring your cocksucker with you."

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

x

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Mike lay back on the bed, and I crawled between his legs, sliding his wet pole back into my mouth. I bobbed my head on it, slashing my little tongue around his crown, teasing the veiny shaft. Then my brain exploded with pleasure and I moaned out loud as Amy's tongue found my dripping slit. For a moment I forgot about Mike's cock as the squirming tongue in my cunt set off fireworks in my body. Mike wasn't going to forget about his cock though, and he took hold of my hair firmly, pushing his dick back into my mouth. I made a satisfying "gluck" as he hit the back of my throat, and felt a gush of hot drool seep out around my lips.

"My hair can serve as a grip for you to guide my mouth down your prick..." I remembered.

I watched him with glassy, fuck-glazed eyes as I went back to sucking, sending pleasant vibrations down his stalk when I moaned. For a moment, Amy disappeared, and I saw her taking a wine glass from the table. She was behind me again a moment later, and that warm, talented tongue returned, lapping at my slut box. I gasped around Mike's prick when I felt a trickle of wine splash on my ass. It rolled down my crack, through my wet gash and coated my cunt. Amy licked it up, and repeated the action. Fuck! The slut was drinking wine off my ass and cunt!

The wonderful tongue stopped what it was doing, and Amy crawled up the bed to join me. She pulled my head from Mike's cock and kissed me. I tasted wine and cunt in her mouth, and my body convulsed with a little cum. Amy put her lips around Mike's dick and sucked gently, pushing her head down until his balls touched her chin, her tongue extended from her mouth. She pulled away, and replaced her own mouth with mine. Mike groaned and almost lost control, but he steadied his breathing.

"You're letting sluts lick your cunt while you suck his cock now," Amy told me.

Wow!

Hitchin

limerick tipp border

swansea

Gets better…!

Northampton

Gloucester

Clean up on isle one

Reigate

"Mmm hmm!"

"That's so hot, isn't it?"

"Mmm!"

"You're becoming a brainless fucktoy that just thinks about her cunt and cocks, aren't you?"

I orgasmed and moaned around Mike's penis. I knew it was true.

"All I think about is cock and cunt," agreed, "I'm a dumb slut!"

Amy put Mike's dick back in my mouth.

"That's ok, LaylaShe said soothingly, cupping Mike's balls with one hand, stroking my hair with her other, "The world needs dumb little fucktoys for men to empty their balls in, right?"

"Yeth..." I agreed around his dick.

"You don't mind that men empty their balls in you, do you?"

"Mo..."

"It makes your boyfriend's cock hard, knowing his slut is a dumb little fucktoy, doesn't it?"

"Yeth..."

"Your boyfirend is going to fuck me, Layla."

"Mmmm!"

"He is going to fuck my pussy."

"Mmmmm!"

"He doesn't fuck your pussy, does he?"

"Mmm mmm..."

"But you want him to fuck your pussy, don't you?"

"Yeth!"

"You have a very horny pussy that needs to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yeth!"

"Will you be jealous when he fucks my wet pussy, and not yours?"

"Mmm hmm!"

"But it's his choice which slutty hole he wants to fuck, isn't it?"

"Yeth..."

"Why is that, Layla"

I pulled my mouth off the cock, stroking it with my

hand as I said, "I'm just three warm holes to fuck. He can use me however he pleases."

Amy kissed me, pulled her skirt off and tossed it aside, then straddled Mike's lap, her pert ass toward his face. I felt him grab it in his big hands. Amy took his spit-coated prick in her hand and slapped it against her wet cunt, watching my eyes follow it. It made wet smacking sounds as little flecks of my spit fell from it with each slap. Amy put the head at her entrance and slowly slid herself down the shaft.

swansea

Sooooo dirty

Dublin

blackpool

By *ny1 4funMan  over a year ago

near you

Hot

By *ore for fun 2021Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

This is hot and one of the best reads

I watched as Amy's pussy swallowed Mike's throbbing penis, inch by inch, until she finally took it all. Her body shook as she came. My eyes were wide. Amy's pussy stretched lewdly around her lovers thick fuck meat. The girl ran her hands up her sides, toyed with her nipples, and ran her hands through her dark hair.

"Fuck, that's some good dick!" she said.

She gripped my hair and directed me to her full snatch.

"Lick my cunt, slitsucker," she ordered.

I was so hot inside. I burned with shame and my jealousy was a stabbing pain. But i was so fucking turned on by it all. Mike had his own wet slut, cunt to fuck whenever he wanted to but instead he was balls deep in a dumb slut he'd only known for a few hours. It made me feel worthless and that also turned me on. I was a suckslut, good enough to pump semen into my throat, but not good enough for him to fuck. If he didn't want to fuck my pussy, how useful was I, really?

I stuck out my tongue and licked up the base of Mike's cock until I hit Amy's protruding clit. Amy shook with pleasure, holding my hair as she rode the wonderful cock.

"Oh fuck, Layla," Amy said, "his big cock feels so good!"

I dutifully licked at Amy's pussy, his shaft, his balls. Amy popped the dick out of her cunt, and put it into my mouth.

"Good girl. Suck that fuck juice off his cock for him. You're such a faithful little suckhole, aren't you Layla?"

"Mmm hmmm!

swansea

More please

Mike pulled my head from his dick and pushed Amy onto her back. He pushed her legs back to her shoulders and drove his cock back into her, pounding her cunt with long powerful strokes. She wrapped her legs around his back, her arms around his neck, and pulled his face to hers.

"Rub your horny cunt while he fucks me, Layla." Amy instructed me.

He slowed his thrusts and I watched him and Amy making out as pumped his hard shaft into her welcoming cunt. I rubbed and fingered my cunt, wishing that it was me with that big cock inside me. Their kiss broke, and they just watched each other's eyes, mouths open and panting, smiling.

"I love your fuckin' cock," Amy whispered, "you fuck me so goddamn good!"

"Your pussy's so tight, baby," Mike said.

I listened to them whisper filthy things to one another, watched their tongues playing, the grunts and groans as they fucked, and I came on my fingers. I was a useless slut with no cock in her.

Amy looked at her, masturbating.

"Layla wants to get fucked, Mike." Amy whispered, "She's a little fuckpuppet that needs to be fucked."

Mike grinned. He pulled his cock from Amy, reached under the bed and dug through a bag. Amy leaned over the side, and I heard her squeal and say, "Perfect!"

Mike crawled up on the bed toward me and my breathing quickened. Was he going to fuck me? He pushed me on my back, straddled my chest, and pushed my tits together. His dick slid between my cock pillows, as coated with slut slime as it was, and I moaned. I watched his shaft slide in out of her mounds, my mouth open and ready in case Mike needed to fuck it.

A moment later, i felt my cunt opening, and I moaned as it was filled. I came on the thing in my cunt, and Mark pushed his dick into my mouth at the same time, making my orgasm go on longer. He dismounted me and removed his cock and slapped it against my face with a wet smack. I could now see Amy wearing some kind of strap-on dildo, which was buried in my warm cunt.

"How does my cock feel?" Amy asked.

"Fuck! So good! Fuck me!"

Mark stuck his dick back in my suck hole, and fucked it, while Amy slid the cock in and out of myr cunt. My over-excited brain, fueled by days of sexual teasing and the spiked wine, swam with the pleasure I was feeling.

"This is what you were made for, isn't it, Layla?" Mike asked.

"Yeth!"

Incredible story. Gripped by every post!

Telford

Wow amazing

north east lincs

Absolutely amazing story so gripping.

swansea

Love this

RUGBY

Getting better with each part

Telford

Hitchin

"You're a dumb little fuckpuppet, aren't you, baby?" Amy asked.

"Mmm hmm!"

"You're very useful when you're full of cock, aren't you?" said Mike.

*slurp* "I'm useful when I'm full of cock!" *slurp*

"Your slut has an available hole, Mike." Amy noted.

Mark pulled his dick from my mouth and retrieved a purple butt plug from his bag of tricks, tossing it to Amy. Amy pulled her cock from my meat tube and turned the me on my side, lifting my leg. Mark began fucking my mouth again. I groaned as Amy used my well-lubricated cunt to lube the butt plug, and then i felt the tip at my anus. Amy pushed, spreading my butthole open, and then I orgasmed as the toy slid home and the base touched my skin.

I lay on my side, Amy lay behind me and slid her strap-on cock back inside the me. I squealed as I was filled up in all three holes at once. Amy's hand reached around and tugged at my hard nipples. I was completely gone in a haze of fuck-lust. As Mark fucked into my mouth, Amy pulled the cock back, and then pushed it in as Mike pulled back. They developed a rhythm, using my body.

Finally, Mike couldn't handle it anymore. He blew his big load into my mouth. Amy pushed her cock all the way into my cunt at the same time, and I came violently, choking on the sperm spewing into .y mouth, legs shaking, Amy pinching and pulling my nipples. Mike withdrew and collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat. Amy pulled her cock from my convulsing cunt, and turned me around. She stuck her tongue into my mouth and tasted Mike's creamy load on my tongue. Any reached around and slowly pulled the base of the toy from my asshole, dropping it to the floor. She discarded the strap-on, likewise, and then lay back with me, stroking my hair, running her hands over my sweaty body, and fucking my mouth with her horny tongue. I felt warm all over as I drifted off to sleep, Amy's tongue probing my mouth.

blackpool

Worcester

Still fantastic

please don't stop x

swansea

Cudworth

So so good

Telford

north east lincs

Near MK

What a great little fucktoy Layla has become

By *adyP123Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough