FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Feedback please

Feedback please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm attempting to write a new story, but struggling with phrasing it right....would you mind reading these few lines and giving me feedback?

We have been chatting for a while and the connection between us is teasingly electric. We have exchanged pictures and we have still piqued each others interest. So it's only natural that we take the next step. I confidently tell you that I always have a social first, before I consider anything sexual...but this time I feel so different saying that...do I really mean it?

You have invited me to your place for coffee, interesting, I've accepted unlike my normal socials in a public place...What is it about you?  What is it, that makes me feel different, that makes me accept you offer? All questions, I'm not able to answer at the moment, however, hopefully I will by the end of the day.

I park my car in your street, checking myself over in the mirror one last time, before opening the door.

I grab my handbag and step out of the car, adjusting my dress slightly as I turn around, shutting the door behind me. As I walk away, I click the lock button on my key over my shoulder, noticing the familiar flash of my indicators in the reflection of the other cars.

I walk towards your door; my stomach dancing like butterflies in the breeze. I really dont know what to expect, but the excitement and anticipation courses through my body. I stand eagerly at your door as I ring the bell. Seconds later I hear footsteps and the clink of the handle as the door opens....

I notice your friendly welcoming smile first, before I hear the words, you voice so velvety as it says come in. I step over the threshold and onto your ground, this feels very different to my normal socials,  it's like you're in control. I brush those feelings and thoughts aside...we are only having coffee after all.

The door shuts behind me and I follow you into your lounge, where you invite me to take a seat. You ask if I'd tea or coffee. I reply coffee, no sugar but milk please. You turn away and I suddenly hear the click of the kettle, cups being taken from a cupboard...suddenly my mind is distracted as I look around the room.

Lost in my own thoughts, you make me jump when I realise you are back in the room, placing the cups on the table in front of me. You sit down at the other end of the sofa, turned towards me, one leg bent, resting in front of you. I reciprocate, almost mirroring your position, being careful not to let my boots touch your cushions.

I can already feel an air of tension in the room, the way we look at each other, the way we tease each other with our conversation, just like we have been doing over messages. My eyes and mind undressing you,  wanting to kiss you, wanting to feel those lips against mine, imagining the passion growing between us...this is wrong, its coffee, nothing more.

I shake my head slightly, these thoughts need to stop. Conversation flows so easily between us, and time passes so quickly in your company. We talk about so much, common interests, where we grew up, our lovely area....you offer me another coffee. I decline as despite having a lovely time, I should leave you to the rest of your day. You understand, you walk me to the front door, you don't open it straight away,  instead you tell me you really enjoyed my company, that you want to see me again, you want to see where it goes....

As you say that, I lean in to kiss you, our lips touching, merging together as our tongues probe a little. Your right hand, running up my arm, over my shoulder, holding the nape of my neck. The kiss getting more wanting, more passionate. You walk me slowly two steps back towards the wall. I lean against it, as you position your leg between mine. I can feel your hardness against me...

Our lips part, and we look at each other, your eyes reading my thoughts, as mine read yours. We both know, I'm not leaving yet...

You lead my back into the lounge and you sit in the middle of the sofa. I stand in front of you, momentarily going through my options....I choose the confident, I'm in control option, as I straddle you, hitching my dress slightly, so my legs and material don't restrict you fully.

I lean in towards you, my lips merging with yours once again, as our lips move in sequence, our tongues probing, teasing each other. A small moan sounds at the back of my throat. Your hands on my thighs, gently caressing through the material. My hands running over your arms, your chest, not quite able to touch your skin fully, restricted by your shirt.

Our kisses getting more wanting, the feeling of intense desire between us, the anticipation of what is happening, what will happen between us in these next few minutes, hours....

My hands slide across your chest to your buttons.  I break our kiss, leaning back, so I can watch as I unbuttoned your shirt revealing your soft smooth chest. You look up at me, watching me as I start to discover and explore your body; a cheeky smile comes over me as my hands feel your chest for the first time. Your hands still on my thighs, start to slowly tug at the material, sliding it up my thighs towards my body. Up over my ass, my hips. My hands reach for yours, stopping you as I take over. Lifting  dress up over my stomach, my chest and my head, discarding it to one side of the sofa, as I finally reveal what I have underneath...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Interesting

More please

» Add a new message to this topic