FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kinky Friday

Kinky Friday

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today I was to wait for Sir kneeling facing the wall my back to the door so that I couldnt see him as he arrived.

I had been text earlier to tell me I could wear what I wanted panties were optional (I chose not to wear them tho) and to tell me to have the ties on the end of the bed and bottles of lube on the bed and where I was to wait for him.

I chose a nice red top thats long at the back so it covers my bottom nicely but exposes my clit slightly and sussies and black fishnet stockings.

Sir walked in stood beside me, he took his long hard penis out of his trousers and motioned for me to open my mouth .. I obeyed and licked and sucked til told to stop. I was then asked if I had been naughty to which I replied - Yes Sir - I have masturbated this week Sir without permission .. he replied come to the living room and bring the cane with you slut.

I did as told and got the cane from my room and walked to the living room. Sir is standing in the middle of the room ... I'm told to bend over the arm of the couch .. I obey and receive 4 fast hard strikes on my bottom Sir then lifted my top up and I received another 6 strikes on my bare bottom... Sir then slipped a finger inside me and found out just how ready I was for him.

I was then told to go to my room and be on all 4s on the bed lubing my ass for him to use when ready.

I did as told and lubed my ass then I was told to finger it. I did so and was told to keep going til I had all my fingers inside my ass mmmmmmmmmm feels nice but its the only time I'm allowed to touch til later on.

When told to stop Sir put his fingers in my ass then his long hard penis and had my ass til he decided that it was time to cane me again just 4 strikes tho not as hard as earlier on tho as this time its play not punishment.

Sir now asks what a naughty slut should also get apart from the cane .. I reply flogged sir with the whip for playing without permission and reading naughty books ... Sir replies yes slut, now stand at the end of the bed and put ur arms on the foot of the bed... I obey him and I'm tied to the bed, he goes and gets the whip and stands to my left he gives me 14 lashes on my shoulders for playing and reading erotic books again when Sir finishes he again inserts a finger or two to see how ready I am for him now mmmmmmmmmmmmmm very wet indeed now I'm told.

I'm told to kneel at the side of the bed as Sir kneels on all 4s for me to pleasure him, I lick and tongue his ass after lubing it (a flavoured lube obv) as I do this I also take his penis and balls in my hand and rub them to keep the pleasure going for him. I also lick and kiss sir on his inner thighs each side building the sensations for him ..I eventually insert a finger in his anus and go in and out til told to stop.

Sir now tells me to kneel between his thighs as I'm to make him cum all over my face now, I obey and it feels so good mmmmmmmmm.

Sir now says to earn back my sub status with him I'm to give him a nice back rub mmmmmmmmmmmmm I like doing that to Sir.

I lube myself between my thighs and sit just at the bottom of his back. I then lube my hands again and give the bottle to Sir, who when I ask will lube my hands again for me to continue.

I now rub Sir's back from his shoulders to his ass and lick and kiss his inner thighs as i go further down him.

I'm now his sub again as I have done well in taking my punishments today and satisfied Sir well.

When I stop massaging Sir I'm told to lie face down on the bed I obey and I'm then given pleasure by Sir fingering me til I cum.

I lay on the bed face down as told to Sir kneels on the floor between my legs and slowly starts to finger my ass inserting another finger after a bit then he has 2 fingers in each parts there mmmmmmmm.

Sir moves his fingers in and out getting a bit faster each time mmmmmmmmmm lovely Sir knows how to pleasure me this way.

Sir now sits on the bed to my left still fingering me I have my hands behind my back so I cant touch as I wait for Sir to give me permission he knows when I really need to touch as my hands go behind my back so I can behave myself

Sir now notices my hands and where they are and asks if I want to touch I reply yes please Sir, he gives me his permission and I slip my right hand under my hips and onto my clit and rub as he fingers me and after a few minutes I have a lovely cum and Sir as always keeps it going for longer mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sir now lies back on the bed and we have a chat about today as he lazily spanks my ass as i havent moved from lying on my front as i havent been told to yet lol.

Sir decides he would like to have more pleasure so I oblige and take his penis in my mouth as he plays with my vagina and ass we stay like this til Sir has me lying on my back and fucks me in both my pussy and ass. Then Sir is standing and Im sitting on the edge of the bed making him cum all over me again mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely.

As we now tidy up and get dressed as its nearly time to part Sir takes me over his knee and spanks me firmly on my bared ass (yes he takes my panties off again).

We now get dressed properly and leave each other.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic