FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > watch me.fuck me,throw money at me

watch me.fuck me,throw money at me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi...i have this fantasy about lots of older men watchin me fuck my self and fuck me then throw money at me (oviously i wouldnt keep it,im not a prozi lol) so heres how it would go..

it would probably start in a nice posh hotel bar with just me having a drink..dressed like a classy slut if u kno what i mean lol...sat all alone and an really hot older guy would come over to me and buy me a drink and we would get talking..then the conversation would get nawty as the drink gets flowing.

he would then suggest that we go up to his room but his friends may be there..i would just look at him and just smile an walk off looking back at him with my come fuck me eyes.

so we would go into his room and his 3 friends are there hu are also very hot and they would just look at me and look at him...i would look at him and his friend and say come on boys what are u waiting for? Dont u all want to fuck me like a whore?

So we would go in the bedroom and i would get naked and start playin with my pussy while the boys would them to watch...so im naked lay on the bed with my fingers in my wet pussy and my hands all over watch...if they tried to touch me i would tell them no i just want my tits...the boys would just be stood there with their cocks rock hard...

We hear the door go...theres more friends..5 more men walk in the room and there me lay on my back fuckin my pussy....the other guys just think fuck this i cant watch any more so they all walk over to my face an 4 of them are around me trying to fuck my mouth...eventually 2 guys get there cock in my mouth while i have one suckin my pussy an the other just groping my body...

So i have these 9 older guys all over me...i want it to be a bit nasty too you kno name calling too and spankin and pulling my hair i like that alot. So as it got nasty it got really nasty lots of name callin and then the guys would start treatin me like a dirrty whore..tellin me what to do..a cock in the arse and one in the arse an mouth spankin my big arse makin it red....

And then you know you get the picture haha......

So then when all the guys are gunna cum i let them shoot all over my body...anywere they want...and thats when they would look at me and say u dirrty fuckin whore...and throw money at me....

A bit random i kno and its probably never going to happen but hey its a fantasy...an a bit strange people may think but its all in good fun.

When they left they would oviously come back for their money and a drink lol....

Thanks for reading

Lexi xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lexy you have the same fantesy as me

haha im glad...but i dnt want it to jus b a fantasy,i want it to b 4 real lol...x

Naughty girl!!

That is similar to Colleens fantasy, but she wants another lady to play with whilst the guys stand around and watch until they can no longer wait, and the cash thing ain't in her wishes either, but other than that...

oh dear, now you got me thinking, lol.

W

fantastic lexi ill get saving my £20's

haha..im thinkin £50's lmao...=]

By *outhMancCplCouple  over a year ago

manchester

be no good with out copper jar then lol

Which hotel did you say? lol

Gr8 fantasy-go for it-you only live once!!!!!-lol xx

This can be arranged dear lol x

mmm, could i be there to suck hard an put em inside you? maybe kiss you as they using your mouth?? sounds like party im gonna have soon if wanna cum lol xx

By *eetoMan  over a year ago

manchester

thats hot lexi!! love it...and you other girls are just as naughty I like this site lol

mmmmmmmmmm lex your so naughty! I have a similar one but i'm being raped (not proper rape but nasty enough to think its real) & they have me tied up in all sorts of positions & they leave me covered in cum with notes sticking to it....oooooh getting wet thinking about it....again. xxxxxxxxx

lex....thats fantastic!....how old do u want these blokes to be?! 35 ok?! lol shame uve blocked friend invites or messages from us single guys!!

lol...if any one wants to arrange it thatd b great...but sorry no girls i want all the boys to myself hehe

xx

good morning when does the fantasy become a reality, let me be first in line xx jim

Consider me the organisor of this event. Just say the work Lexi I say £100 a head!

What about a limit of 6 blokes?

lexi iv got to say reading that fantasy got me turned on so much so y dont you try and get 9 men to act it out????

Pink, u could make this come true at eastofeden club in chesternorth wales area andy runs a little club in his own grounds with caravan,gazebos glory hole etc and we are all ages but alot of older guys who would love to make this fantasy come true.

jon. xx

ok ppl lets do it..i need i guy to arrange it..i need 9 men between thhe age of 24-34 to come n fuck me lol...if u wanna arrangge it for me or are interested meesgae me xx

» Add a new message to this topic